OK i just spent another 3 hours getting 100 points 3 times and still no medal what gives???

http://bf2s.com/player/43555604/

Last edited by Unknownsoldier...{TFL} (2006-09-27 21:11:30)

GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6713|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
your best round is still 90 points . you have 1hr 53 mins to update , see if it appears then
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6445|B.C Canada
according to your stats you have'nt got 100 points in a round while playing european union
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

I was playing with him, and he indeed did meet the 100 BRS requirements. Was it around 112? Anyways, maybe the server we were playing on is not properly reporting stats. If that is the case, do not play on Sovereign Forces.

Hellogoodsir wrote:

I was playing with him, and he indeed did meet the 100 BRS requirements. Was it around 112? Anyways, maybe the server we were playing on is not properly reporting stats. If that is the case, do not play on Sovereign Forces.
Man i hope not..........If i dont end up getting it can you recommend a good server thats playing euro force
Great wall
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6646|Ft. Drum, NY
wait 2 hours. If it doesnt show up....then try, try again. you'll get it. Goodluck! I just got mine recently:P
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

Yea just wait for it to register. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=45799 We are planning a server, and even though you're looking to get that 100 BRS, please come and stop by.
Well still no medal.............Now what???
I guess ill try it again......For the 4th time

yuckfou09 wrote:

wait 2 hours. If it doesnt show up....then try, try again. you'll get it. Goodluck! I just got mine recently:P
Did you get this with the new patch??? 1.4   your medal
SGT.Slayero
+98|6435|Life in a vacuum sucks
u cant yet 10 more best rounds
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Unknownsoldier...{TFL} wrote:

Well still no medal.............Now what???
I guess ill try it again......For the 4th time
Well, its only showing a 90BRS as the EU army...you must have gained your 100BRS as PLA. You have to acquire a 100BRS as the EU, not as PLA (seeing as you got it on Great Wall). Although, I assume you already know this
I assume you have to get all the points as the EU...and not gain a lot as china and then switch to EU midround. Not sure on that, but thats the only explanation I can provide unless it was actually an unranked server.
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

We were on the same team when he beat me, which I was around 90 ish. Our commander got 100 BRS too. Hmmmms, maybe Euro Forces doesn't record new best round scores, but somehow records points. Transport time isn't recorded... maybe more bugs in 1.4? Time to spam the hell out of Dice's inbox.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Hellogoodsir wrote:

We were on the same team when he beat me, which I was around 90 ish. Our commander got 100 BRS too. Hmmmms, maybe Euro Forces doesn't record new best round scores, but somehow records points. Transport time isn't recorded... maybe more bugs in 1.4? Time to spam the hell out of Dice's inbox.
That would be a real shame. I dont see how they could have introduced some code that would prevent EF scores from being read by the stats feed...I mean, they havent touched EF since it was released.
Might be worth keeping an eye on this http://www.bf2s.com/awards.php in the following days to see if anyone else is actually earning the medal. Currently, it is on 445.
However, that wouldnt rule out people who already achieved the 100BRS.

Last edited by Snake (2006-09-28 09:55:03)

There is something wrong, scored another 113 on a Operation Smoke Screen
map and still no medal......Man this makes me mad
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

There is something wrong, scored another 113 on a Operation Smoke Screen
map and still no medal......Man this makes me mad
Erm, when did you get this score? Because it hasnt appeared as your BRS on that map, which is still stuck on 90. And that is according to bf2s, bf2stats.nl and bf2player.com.

Either it was unranked, the stats havent updated or there is actually a problem with the stats system.
Might be worth contacting EA Support and querying it with them rather than consistently earn these top scores for nothing.

I will play some EF tonight, to see if it registers the time played, along with kills etc. I doubt Ill beat my top scores on any of the maps though.
CaptainMack
Ye Ol'e Pirate Pub<3
+5|6400|#bf2s (Just next to maef)
I hope you didnt play on unranked servers ^^
K9-Mouse
+0|6390
it is 100 BR (best round) not round score, and u are on 90 % of 100, so u need 10 best rounds more to get the medal

K9-Mouse wrote:

it is 100 BR (best round) not round score, and u are on 90 % of 100, so u need 10 best rounds more to get the medal
Ok so i need to have the high score in a round........like win the gold metal???
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

K9-Mouse wrote:

Ok so i need to have the high score in a round........like win the gold metal???
No, K9 is sadly mistaken. Your stats show your best round score as EU as 90. Make sure you playing on that team and try again. Go to a different server next time cuz it sounds like the one you were on wasn't recording stats.
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

Unknown, K9 is wrong. Once you have gotten 100 points or better as the EU, then you should have met the 100 BRS requirement. You did get it; I witnessed it with my own eyes. Somehow, something is not registering. I suggest you take a screenshot next time, and email EA/Dice or whoever.
Bozaloshtsh
Не пытай
+39|6477|51:33:24N 01:47:03W

K9-Mouse wrote:

That doesn't sound right at all.  He's played two more rounds, so if your hypothesis is true it would now be 92%.

I go with what the others said, and view it as a new bug.

Unknownsoldier...{TFL}  - good luck dude
chittydog
less busy
+586|6805|Kubra, Damn it!

I swear I remember hearing that other people had problems getting this medal too, but couldn't find anything about it when I searched. Keep trying and make sure you're on a ranked server and playing on the Euro team, not MEC or PLA.
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

Something you might want to know is transport time is not recorded on your stats when playing Euro Forces. 1.4 might have screwed up recording EU BRS, but I've been able to gain points. Like I said, once you get it again, take a screenshot and if you don't get it then, email EA/Dice about it. Try on different servers, and if it is happening on every you have tried, then this is a problem for everyone. I know a few people who have gotten 100 BRS before 1.3, and are now looking for getting EU time in, so I don't think we will be seeing a lot of people not being able to recieve the medal. Of course, around 450 peeps have the medal, so it's quite rare still.

Edit: It would help if you have xfire so we can get in touch and try it again.

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-09-29 11:42:54)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

K9-Mouse wrote:

apparently K9 IS NOT RIGHT. you need 100 Best round score as EU and you will be granted with that medal.

The problem is

a) you didn't play as EU
b) unranked
c) server sucks and won't give stats to EA
d) bf2s problem (not possible )
f) bug/glitch
g) unknown
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Phrozenbot
+632|6585|do not disturb

Let's stop assuming he was not EU. I was playing with him as EU when he hit 100, and he passed that by about 23 points. I bumped up another thousand, so it was ranked.

Oh yea, and the number of the beast is 616, not 666.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard