AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6613|Minnesota
Gunship noob ejection 101: For soldiers that find themselves in battle with a nagging noob.

Method 1

The M95 .50 cal round to the head will prevent the noob from even leaving the deck. During take off simply place the cross hair over the noobs head and pull trigger. This will cause an instant noob death, resulting in an open pilot seat for someone who actually belongs there.
https://wiki.bf2s.com/_media/weapons/unlocks/ussni_m95_barret.png?w=&h=&cache=cache

Method 2
This method sadly will destroy you're beautiful war bird, but also the noob with it, in hopes he will get the clue. Shortly after take off, invert the the helicopter so that it is headed straight toward the ground. Just before this, bail out so that you are not killed during the noob ejection sequence. The noob will most likely remain in his, or her seat because thay wont know what the hell is going on any way.

NOTE: More than likely, the noob will be angered. So be on alert for a possible second noob encounter. If you succeed in obtaining the helicopter, it is highly recommended that you spin during take off. This will also help prevent the noob from getting back into the gunners seat agen, causing you to repeat method one, or two.

https://wiki.bf2s.com/_media/vehicles/matching/cobra.jpg?w=700&h=&cache=cache

Method 3

If the noob is a real pain in the ass, you can also scare the noob right out of the seat. This is done, and most effective if method 2 has already been used. Method 3 involves simulating a crash, or a close collision with another object. Many times, the noob will think you are trying method 2 on him, or her, and bail out prematurely leaving the gunners seat vacant.

NOTE: If needed, sometimes a rocket strafe across his ass will help relieve the stress build up attempting methods 1 through 3

This concludes the noob ejection Manuel v1.0 These methods have been tested, and prooven in battle.
[AH!z]
Swiss
+20|6515
Method 4 : edge of map trick? Keep your chopper, kill the noob...by far the most effective way of dealing with this.
Zodiaccup
+42|6516

Swiss wrote:

Method 4 : edge of map trick? Keep your chopper, kill the noob...by far the most effective way of dealing with this.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6609|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer

Zodiaccup wrote:

Swiss wrote:

QFT
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

if 2 n00bs steal your helo, use this:

Method 5: shoot the helo 2 or 3 times (depending on is it on the repair pad or not) with bazooka. (Warning!! you may gain a permanent ban) usually this annoys them so much that the helo is yours when it next time appears...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6616

FesterTheMolester wrote:

Zodiaccup wrote:

Swiss wrote:

QFT
That only works if a jet isn't constantly on your ass. They still can find you on the most remote parts of the map. But yes, quite effective. Also being a medic helps because once you start healing the noob, you know he's dying.
lynxlyran
+15|6614
How about you grow up and don't be an ASS to your TEAMMATE. It's not your chopper, if you can't handle a noob as your gunner, go ground pound. It's immature brats like you that ruin this game for others.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
This is y 5 year olds shouldn't play Bf2, do we need to go back to pre-school and learn to share.

"gimme gimme its mine i want it"    *cry*

I can't wait to see u guys in game, I'm gonna tk the fuck out of u and take your precious flying machine. Then tk u some more with it until u need your diaper changed.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-09-27 07:38:40)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone

lynxlyran wrote:

How about you grow up and don't be an ASS to your TEAMMATE. It's not your chopper, if you can't handle a noob as your gunner, go ground pound. It's immature brats like you that ruin this game for others.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623

lynxlyran wrote:

lmao (that's at you, not with you.)

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-09-27 07:37:24)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland

lynxlyran wrote:

QFT

how can people gat to be a good gunner if fools like the writer of this thread won't give them a chance. You were all noobs to start with.
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6613|Minnesota
People cant grasp the concept of an empty server or single player can thay?
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6514
Thats what single player is for.   Im sorry, but if me and my gunner go 120+ and 0 the round before and kept our whole team from negetive KDR while giving the other team as many purple hearts as we can.......Maybe if you want your team to win, you would let us in the chopper again.  So many times I see people get in the chopper just to get shot down after 2 or 3 kills, and the are so quick to get back in it.    Don't get me wrong,  I love to ground pound as well,  and if I cannot get into the chopper then me and my gunner will own on the ground and try like hell to keep the enemy chopper out of the air.   Now since I have stopped TKing people for the chopper,  I simply ask,  if you keep dying in the chopper,  and you see me or Robinhoooood.nsp on your team,  just give us the chopper and we will guard you while you go cap flags.   Play for the Win.

GetOuttaMyChopper1
bennisboy
+829|6616|Poundland
erm practicing gunning in single player doesn't really work, although that is where I practice flying, but I never use it cos I snipe
lynxlyran
+15|6614

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

Mature people can spell.

Good idea, why don't you go on an empty server and learn how to use the rockets like a 1337 pilot does. Then grow up and come back to the live servers and help the team win instead of costing us tickets with your childish teamkilling.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK

GetOuttaMyChopper1 wrote:

Thats what single player is for.   Im sorry, but if me and my gunner go 120+ and 0 the round before and kept our whole team from negetive KDR while giving the other team as many purple hearts as we can.......Maybe if you want your team to win, you would let us in the chopper again.  So many times I see people get in the chopper just to get shot down after 2 or 3 kills, and the are so quick to get back in it.    Don't get me wrong,  I love to ground pound as well,  and if I cannot get into the chopper then me and my gunner will own on the ground and try like hell to keep the enemy chopper out of the air.   Now since I have stopped TKing people for the chopper,  I simply ask,  if you keep dying in the chopper,  and you see me or Robinhoooood.nsp on your team,  just give us the chopper and we will guard you while you go cap flags.   Play for the Win.

GetOuttaMyChopper1
The problem is, a good proportion of people who have this attitude are the same type of people who swap sides at the beginning of a round so that they get "their" favourite chopper. So the team you were previously saving from neg KDRs are now your targets, but will be your "team" again next round.

I have no problem with good gunner/pilot combinations but when they swap like this it has nothing to do with "team" and everything to do with "us".

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-09-27 08:02:54)

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST wrote:

We all get pissed off by noob gunners. But i actually HELP them out by giving pointers and tactics to get better. Most of the time it works and it feels good to bring a noob into his own. Sometimes i get someone who just doesn't have a clue, but ill ask them to let someone else gun and practice up in SP or unranked servers. Instead of killing them like an asshole, give them a chance. Im sure someone gave u a chance when u were a chopper noob.

And some things just can't be learned in single player or against other noobs. A bot isn't going to barrel roll his chopper to escape your tv missle. Combat skills need to be learned in battle, trial & error then adapt.

Last edited by Cbass (2006-09-27 08:07:18)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6514
well, if you snipe so much,  and don't see how someone could make some friends and play them on LAN games over hamachi and get good in the gunner,  then why are you even posting here?   And no,  not everyone were noobs to start with.  Some of us have experience with other chopper and or flying games and started good at BF2.   Like I said,  the noobs can have the chopper if they want,  but wouldn't it be better for the whole team if they let the good chopper team who is on ventrilo, have the chopper FTW?
JaMDuDe
+69|6747
I either teamkill my whole team right before the chopper spawns or do the edge of the map trick. It never fails.
DocZ
+13|6658|Belgium
owkay, now I concur that choppers should be used by skilled pilots, but I don't approve of this teamkilling propaganda....  First, it ruines your score, second, it helps bring your teams tickets faster to zero (something a lot of people don't even care about - their TEAM) and third, some people may be crappy pilots, but good gunners...  Like me for one, but then I always get fkin tk'd by those ten-year olds who want that whole chopper for themselves.....
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6514
For the record.   I NEVER swap teams to get any type of vehicle and I think poorly of those who do. I.E.  wanting to always be china for the J-10.   If I did that, then I would never have strats or tactics against the other side,  only the side I like most.
GetOuttaMyChopper1
+7|6514
I do try to help noobs out if im stuck with them,  but when you invite them to your squad, and they decline,  and if they do join,  they don't have voice,  and if they don't have voice then you ask them to use the ingame "YES" or "NO" and only ask them yes/no questions just to get some sort of communication going...and they STILL cannot handle it.  Thats when I jump out over a flag and let them have the chopper.  Its funny to see how many of them do not know what F1 is for.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Method 4:  Get a fucking life you loser.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6731

Cbass wrote:

This is y 5 year olds shouldn't play Bf2, do we need to go back to pre-school and learn to share.

"gimme gimme its mine i want it"    *cry*

I can't wait to see u guys in game, I'm gonna tk the fuck out of u and take your precious flying machine. Then tk u some more with it until u need your diaper changed.
You want to hunt them down for while?  I will join you.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6675|Alaska
i dont teamkill if someone gets in my chopper, if he sucks, then yea ask him to bail, if not, either fly away and get killed in a few minutes or on my crappy days, tk him and leave

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard