Des.Kmal
+917|6629|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
A story:

I was on my Des.Kmal account, when I decided I wasnt going to use it anymore. And I was raping my stats, I mean 2-17 kdr, you know, just having fun. lol. So I got the purple heart, i was lmao and took a screen and everthing. (i was surprised I had enough kills to get it. )

Then I came back to bf2s... and now I think I am going back to Des.Kmal account... but I have the purple heart. (OH NOES!!1! STATS R L1FE!!1!!)

Lol, anyone else got any good stories to do with something you regret about bf2?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6731|California

https://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9303/shockskr7.gif
Des.Kmal
lolz

stryyker, ur not in school?

before u ask, im in computer apps. today is the junior writing test, so were in here doing nothing.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-09-27 07:13:57)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6475|cuntshitlake

yeah playing drunk whole night in my n00b days...

K/D        1.06 -> 0.96
accuracy 21% -> 19,5%
SPM        1.7 -> 1.6
W/L        1.2 -> 0.82

took some time to get them back...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Entertayner
+826|6582

Des.Kmal wrote:

A story:

I was on my Des.Kmal account, when I decided I wasnt going to use it anymore. And I was raping my stats, I mean 2-17 kdr, you know, just having fun. lol. So I got the purple heart, i was lmao and took a screen and everthing. (i was surprised I had enough kills to get it. )

Then I came back to bf2s... and now I think I am going back to Des.Kmal account... but I have the purple heart. (OH NOES!!1! STATS R L1FE!!1!!)

Lol, anyone else got any good stories to do with something you regret about bf2?
Sniping.
']['error
Banned
+630|6655|The Netherlands
redzoning, anoying, teamkilling and kidnapping admins on their own server and get banned for life
Entertayner
+826|6582

']['error wrote:

redzoning, anoying, teamkilling and kidnapping admins on their own server and get banned for life
That's just funny.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6717|Antarctica

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

A story:

Sniping.
Entertayner
+826|6582

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

A story:

Sniping.
?
Des.Kmal

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Sniping.
?
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6701|The Hague, Netherlands

Des.Kmal wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

?
?
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6558

dodge_this(fr) wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

?
?
Mr. Bondt
The name was Bondt...
+6|6587|The Netherlands

Colony wrote:

dodge_this(fr) wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

?
?
0akleaves
+183|6625|Newcastle UK
Yeah buying this game and watching EA cripple it THOSE MOFO's
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6704

Mr. Bondt wrote:

Colony wrote:

dodge_this(fr) wrote:

?
?
Xblade-3o5-
Oi, Suzy!
+113|6765|Florida, United States

Superior Mind wrote:

Mr. Bondt wrote:

Colony wrote:

?
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Mr. Bondt wrote:

?
?
Des.Kmal

dodge_this(fr) wrote:

Xblade-3o5- wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

?
enough of this.

so, anyone got any stories?
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
I wanted the purple heart when I began playing so ....
I killed 5 people and commit suicide 19 times which explain my death streak of 19...
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6553|Winterpeg, Canada
kidnapping while the admin watched, then we discussed it, then i did it again and he asked if i was paddin, and then i swore at him, but he didn't know how to kick me so it was all good.
Des.Kmal

Jbrar wrote:

kidnapping while the admin watched, then we discussed it, then i did it again and he asked if i was paddin, and then i swore at him, but he didn't know how to kick me so it was all good.
rofl
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6733|Oregon
no-kitting some random low-ranked pub in the middle of a firefight with the enemy with a bunch of friends (pre-1.4)....he was soo pissed and for some reason couldnt pick up another kit...and we kept resing him so he never got his kit...dont remember who it was, but we had a blast..

i always find it amusing when pubs accuse me of hacking, whether it be infantry..."nice scripted m16 oktober"(took me a while to figure out what he was saying".

or in the helo... "wtf...u cant fly and gun!!!thats cheating!!! im gonna report you!!!" the best one was just yesterday "okay, i see you got the auto-lock tv missile hack....gj getting all your points that way fag...." clanmate and i laughed for hours...auto-lock tv? wtf.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6558
https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/Colony_01/screen800.png

bf2 is so gay now.

(was takeing off)

Last edited by Colony (2006-09-27 14:12:53)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6665

Colony wrote:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/ … een800.png

bf2 is so gay now.

(was takeing off)
I think it's worse when someone on the enemy team thinks you cheat, switches sides, and parks an AA vehicle at your airfield to try and gun you down every time you pass by.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6654|can

Colony wrote:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g147/ … een800.png

bf2 is so gay now.

(was takeing off)
Lmao. Noobs. That's why i never take jets

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2006-09-27 14:18:22)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard