Engineer: Jackhammer Mk3A15%5% - 4
Spec-Ops: G36C29%29% - 22
Sniper: M9510%10% - 8
Support: PKM12%12% - 9
Total: 74
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6974|Missoula, MT
Thought it would be a good time to initiate a real poll on this instead of just another thread. 
Michael82
+4|6915|Copenhagen, Denmark
well... voted G36C... cause i play Spec Op, but also play medic and sniper alot, soooo i don't mind them
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6891|Brixham, UK
I don't really love any of my current unlocks (G3, G3A3, L85), as they are only useful for certain situations in my eyes. My next unlock will be the PKM though, so i'll vote when i've had some time with that.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6888

I am caught between the DAO-12 and the G3. I really enjoy both guns (while they may not be the best all-around I enjoy playing with those two the most).
Rakasan
+7|6970|California, USA
G36C of course!

DUFFKING:  wicked looking sig you got there
Dr.Battlefield
Got milk?
+150|6885
Voted G36C. Hmm dunno why.. I guess it gives more reliability . I play assault pretty much now or support(PKM isnt a good decicion sometimes) cuz I'm always trying to get in meat( ) just cant hardly wait, so body armor helps. I guess Spec Ops rly rocks with his unlock
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6874|Vermont
I voted L85 because I play medic most of the time.  I like the scope, but will still use the AK-101 a lot if I'm MEC.  I think the G36 is the best gun in the game, I'm just not great at Spec Ops (working on my C4 skills) so I had to go with the L85 because of my class.
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6914
You're right CMDR_Dave... It is awesome when the cowbell syncs with your music!

Oh, and most fun unlock: DAO-12. Most effective: G36C
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6907|NRW,Germany
I canĀ“t decide as except the L85 I love all of my unlocked guns and till now I never got one of the others (whenever I kill a DAO swinging AT soldier there is by far no tank around etc...)
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6981|-
I definitely have to go with the PKM. Thing is fucking sweet.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6883|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
Chose the DAO because AT is what I seem to be best at...the G36c is pretty nice, too. I'm really not impressed by the Jackhammer, tho...
rc-combat
+1|6907
I will go with the PKM too. If you can get in a sweet spot, it really mows peeps down. I would rather there be an M-60 unlock, I quailified Expert on it in the Army, it is a very accurate sweet piece of weapon.

Last edited by rc-combat (2005-11-14 12:01:44)

theoflow
+1|6890
g36 hands down.  Very versitile, good accuracy at long and short ranges.  Seems like the most accurate out of all the assualt rifle unlocks.  Certain weapons are very good in certain situations, PKM when in a good spot, DOA & Jackhammer for up close, and M95 at long range but all are not as versitile as well as deadly.  Don't even get me started with the L8 and G3, both regular weapons are better than the unlocks, especially the MEC base weapons for assault and Medic.
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6942|UK
It has to be the medic unlock, the L85A1 for me. It's an amazing gun at all ranges, especially medium to long range. Taking on a sniper and winning is deeply satisfying.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6874|Vermont
haha yeah.  I whore snipers with it all the time.  A good sniper takes me down easy but I find that most of them are complete imbeciles.  A lot of times I get hit once, but a quick heal and I'm on my way.
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6886
I chose the m95 since I have sniped many people out of cockpits, and I am not talking friendly team kills either, although I have done that too. Wow I guess I have griefed some people... but I am guessing most have deserved it.
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6878|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
DAMN U WITH YOUR THINK-OF-THIS-BEFORE-ME-ness!
Sprinks
+0|6933
i chose the l85... simply because it's great to me.  Oh, and n1nj4.... i lol'ed when i read ur sig.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6947
G36C followed up by G3.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6896

Before more people vote, I must ask for clarification:

Best unlock, in what way? Best upgrade from original gun in class? Best gun by itself? Best kit compliment?
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6974|Missoula, MT
It doesn't say "best"...it says "favorite".  What's yours? 
dsb
+0|6910
Nothing beats the DAO up close, but I like the G36C as the best overall unlock.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard