Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6492|There?
What things in bf2 makes u go hmmmmmmm???

F.ex. your in a tank battling another tank, and as soon as your opponent has fired the main shell he starts shooting at you with the machinegun??? WHY????

Take it away boys. Spill your guts.
Madhadda1
+270|6545|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

F.ex. your in a tank battling another tank, and as soon as your opponent has fired the main shell he starts shooting at you with the machinegun??? WHY????

better than nothing why not?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

why people are so fucking scared when you try and knife fight them
uk_japeye
+10|6715|UK
hes shooting your gunner

an enemy medic is running at you, he chucks you a medic pack, y?
BMW330i
Banned
+20|6463|Montreal, Canada
Baron_von_Kondas
+74|6492|There?

uk_japeye wrote:

hes shooting your gunner

i can understand it when u have a gunner but they do it when u have no gunner too. If THEY have a gunner, hell be shooting u too. Puzzling, really!!?
Disodium
+13|6514|Sydney
People get into air craft crash straight away by nose diving or rolling off the carrier then spawn and do it again, and again, and again.
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!"

or

You run at a tank with a medic or ammo pack out and the driver trys to shoot you but then when your too close for his guns to hit you the driver proceeds to jump out giving you a free un damaged tank.

Last edited by Disodium (2006-09-21 17:13:13)

CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6645|Canada
in response to the tank firing its machine gun, he could be lining up his main gun, or he could also be shooting it in case the driver bails, and then the tank has a greater chance of killing the driver.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

uk_japeye wrote:

hes shooting your gunner

i can understand it when u have a gunner but they do it when u have no gunner too. If THEY have a gunner, hell be shooting u too. Puzzling, really!!?
I do that all the time if I'm a gunner on a tank. It just feels better to die with your gun blazing.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
basetballjones
+30|6749

Disodium wrote:

You run at a tank with a medic or ammo pack out and the driver trys to shoot you but then when your too close for his guns to hit you the driver proceeds to jump out giving you a free un damaged tank.
They think it's C4 (I hope).. my favorite last ditch effort actually!!

I pick up a blackhawk full of soldiers and proceed to fly them to the objective, after spamming the goddam guns at every tree, bush, roadstripe, and pixel in general,  they sporadicaly bail about the map and parachute alone into the middle of anything from an armor battle, to an enemy SQUAD capturing a flag.
By the time I get to the objective, I am flying an empty blackhawk? 

Hmmmm.
TuataraDude
+115|6523|Aotearoa

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

Because it gives you something to do while you're waiting to reload. Same as constantly pushing the elevator button, once is enough, but people still push it numerous times.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6809|Marathon, Florida Keys

BMW330i wrote:

http://shestoobeautiful.ytmnd.com/
ahahhahahhaha
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Baron_von_Kondas
+74|6492|There?

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

uk_japeye wrote:

hes shooting your gunner

I do that all the time if I'm a gunner on a tank. It just feels better to die with your gun blazing.
ok, see the logic in that. on the rare occasion that i drive a tank i usually just smoke, bail and lay a at-mine in the cloud, then drive back a little. 8 out of 10 times he'll drive after u and BOOM!! Love that
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

TOP, and why they are not banned from all servers except their own.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6709|Charlie One Alpha

usmarine2005 wrote:

TOP, and why they are not banned from all servers except their own.
Agree.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
CloakedStarship
+76|6565

stryyker wrote:

why people are so fucking scared when you try and knife fight them
Because im better than them.
Baron_von_Kondas
+74|6492|There?
And what is up with the people who thinks that medic or support is the best class while driving armor!? H8 it when u spawn as engineer and some clown medic/sniper/support just drove away in a armor/APC

Last edited by Baron_von_Kondas (2006-09-21 18:24:36)

-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6716
I love going after people with a knife.... and I would agree people tend to think that knife fighting is scary, and will promptly switchto full-auto. I've also noticed that a lot of people tend to like ot "teabag" you after they "own" you with that f/a gun.

I tend to fire my coaxial at tanks solely to kill any inf. studpid enough to try and repair it, go near it, etc. I like to use my main gun for the gunner. Just aim a bit high, it'l get em even when they are crouching. If real life, though, if a lucky .50 round were to get under the turret (right on the collar), it COULD, in theory, penetrate and  do some damage on the inside.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6530|Boston, MA
I hate when I'm driving transport and people shoot at tanks and APCs with the machine gun on top. I'm far enough away for them not to notice me near them from the sound, but shooting at them is a dead giveaway!
KangaPoo
+0|6428
Tops Gay
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6531
Today I was playing on ghost town and some moron started throwing grenades at my linebacker. He must not realise he does me almost no damage and must also realise that him throwing grenades at me made me discover him and if wouldnt have done that he would have lived happily ever after.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6533|Denmizzark!!
People standing on the heli pad yelling I need a ride when my chopper is clearly marked **SP**Col.Vind+1..

Hmmmmmmm..
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6751|Chicago.
When people bunnyhop only to be shot, then moan to me about being a hacker and playing sniper....

Last edited by BigmacK (2006-10-14 12:05:41)

Entertayner
+826|6571

Why I still play this game.
Madmax018
+1|6405
when i'm driving an apc or tank and someone in a spot i cant notice  easily starts shooting at me with their gun or car gun....making me notice them and kill their ass. why would u attract attention? and no a car cannot take down a tank jeeeez...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard