doc. josh
Member
+48|6487
i will be ther 5 min
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6591|Washington DC

Uggg ... I wanted to play SF tonight   
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6649|67.222.138.85

OrangeHound wrote:

Uggg ... I wanted to play SF tonight   
I would like that too, could you change it to SF?

Feel the call of the U.S. server

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2006-10-01 18:11:12)

OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6591|Washington DC

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Uggg ... I wanted to play SF tonight   
I would like that too, could you change it to SF?

Feel the call of the U.S. server
I don't believe I have ever been granted powers ... but let me see ...
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6649|67.222.138.85

OrangeHound wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Uggg ... I wanted to play SF tonight   
I would like that too, could you change it to SF?

Feel the call of the U.S. server
I don't believe I have ever been granted powers ... but let me see ...
Are there anyone with admin powers on the US server anymore?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6591|Washington DC

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:


I would like that too, could you change it to SF?

Feel the call of the U.S. server
I don't believe I have ever been granted powers ... but let me see ...
Are there anyone with admin powers on the US server anymore?
Few ... I'm trying to get ahold of one now ....

What SF maps you like?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6649|67.222.138.85
Leviathan would be good, or Ghost town or something. Fine with anything really.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6591|Washington DC

King_County_Downy is coming ... probably under the Skeeterbug tag
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6649|67.222.138.85
Almost there, just need a few more people.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6591|Washington DC

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Almost there, just need a few more people.
I'm still working the phones ...
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6582|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
i'll be on in a min or two... well atleast by 9:30 central time
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6687|The Island of Carls Jr.
****SPECIAL OFFER****
Anyone who plays in the BF2S US server gets a FREE GIFT BASKET.
BUT THATS NOT ALL: Play now and youll receive a free set of BF2 coupons! Good for getting promotions, unlocks, AND MUCH MORE!!!!

****JOIN NOW****
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6649|67.222.138.85

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

****SPECIAL OFFER****
Anyone who plays in the BF2S US server gets a FREE GIFT BASKET.
BUT THATS NOT ALL: Play now and youll receive a free set of BF2 coupons! Good for getting promotions, unlocks, AND MUCH MORE!!!!

****JOIN NOW****
And why sir are you not on? Don't want a gift basket?
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6582|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
you need to join sharpshooter
we only need 4 more people

EDIT: flaming maniac beet me 2 it

Last edited by FesterTheMolester (2006-10-01 19:03:39)

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6687|The Island of Carls Jr.
Ill try today. Specially when the server doesnt play Karkand only.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6591|Washington DC

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

Ill try today. Specially when the server doesnt play Karkand only.
Unfortunately, the server is set up as 64-player IO ... it killed the games last night.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6687|The Island of Carls Jr.
Why? I get why its not that good with 64 guys but why is it bad with IO?
h_w_s_b
Member
+6|6359
HELLO ALL

looking forward to getting some good games rollin on the US server. the name's HeWhoSmokesBowls, i'll see you online. btw-- i really like your site. nice work!


hwsb
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6591|Washington DC

Any of you guys up for doing something on the US server?

City Maps:  Sharqi, Mashtuur, Jalalbad, Kark ... your choice!
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6569|Los Angeles, California, US.

OrangeHound wrote:

Any of you guys up for doing something on the US server?

City Maps:  Sharqi, Mashtuur, Jalalbad, Kark ... your choice!
I'll be there!!!!
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6591|Washington DC

DaReJa wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

Any of you guys up for doing something on the US server?

City Maps:  Sharqi, Mashtuur, Jalalbad, Kark ... your choice!
I'll be there!!!!
Great!  Oh, and it looks like vehicles are back!
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6591|Washington DC

We have four on right now ... just need for more   
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6591|Washington DC

Two on ... Sharqi warming up ...
l41e
Member
+677|6590

I'm on with OrangeHound, anyone else wanna come?
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6591|Washington DC

Four on ... four more needed ...

what say you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard