Vexikuri
+1|6438
The maps and gear seem cool enough, but is AF worth picking up?  Are there many servers running?
Xristos1
God's Little Squirt
+18|6667|Colorado
Yes it's worth it. 
X3M*Selkie
+13|6577|Belgium
Worth it, especially if you're into armor
If you hate armor and be fond of IO then it's not recommended
Buffnuggles
+11|6732|The Hague, Netherlands
Yep, armour rocks in AF!!
Good place for AT, Spec-ops or Engineer
Vexikuri
+1|6438
So if you're saying a fan of Armor will like it, means they have more than a couple tanks per map?  I'd love a map that has like 5+ on 5+ tank battles.
Callum212
+2|6495
it worth getting if you like being in tanks or heli's
X3M*Selkie
+13|6577|Belgium
You got it.
5+ or so tank battles + AT soldiers and Engineers. It rocks in AF
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6628|Muenster, Germany
yes, i like it.
but i like EF too and a lot of people don't !
Vexikuri
+1|6438
Downloaded AF during lunch.  Road Rage is pretty damn cool.
docnutz
+39|6759|B O S T ON area
definately worth it!!!
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6702
It's pants. Even if you do love Armour. Mostly due to the damn EA downloader. If you see it in the shops for £1 maybe.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
Yes it's worth it. The "little bird" owns and the maps are really cool.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Vexikuri
+1|6438
Yea, not sure if i like Harvest.  Midnight is pretty cool.  Road Rage is just plain awesome!
Samuroo
+5|6435
Vexikuri,

I only play vanilla now if AF servers are empty.

Harvest is excellent once you learn to really use the littlebird. There are no bombers to shoot you down so the only danger is mobile aa. And no bombers also means it's fun in tanks on Harvest.

And that's exactly why I fly bombers in Midnight Sun and Road Rage - the only thing to look out for is people who can actually use mobile aa.
mecky
+3|6433|Perth, Australia
looks like i might be getting AF for the holidays which r starting next week xD

yea, im a tank whore
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

Yup, it's worth it. Plenty of servers that are full 24/7, so you shouldn't have a problem finding a place to play. Road Rage can be fun, but it isn't what people have hyped it to be. Awesome map design, but just doesn't work out sometimes. Harvest is probably one of the best made maps in the game, so have fun.
Samuroo
+5|6435
Hey mecky,

Internode have a 64 player 24/7 AF server but is usually only populated in the evenings. Gamearena had a 64 player but they've changed it to 32 (on I think 16 player maps) so steer clear.

Watch out on Road Rage - usually ends up US rolling MEC back to their uncap and then lots of spawn camping.
mecky
+3|6433|Perth, Australia
thx for telling me guys

i've d/loaded it this afternoon off EA downloader and im just about to install it
Samuroo
+5|6435
Hey Mecky,

I see you've got expert AA badge - that''ll come in reeeaaallll handy.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6672|Colorado
It's worth it until you get your service ribbon, then the maps get old quick, worth $10 though.
Samuroo
+5|6435
Meh -  I've worked up heaps of badges on AF. Basic and Veteran Aviator and Chopper...now working on Expert Aviator and Chopper. Got a few expert kit badges. Basic and Vet AA. Basic Repair. Expert resupply and more. Working on others.

You really either love AF or don't care about it. I love the maps plus they have the littlebirds which aren't on any other maps. The US littlebird alone is worth the cost of the pack.

But...everyone has a different opinion. You'll find out for yourself what you think of it. Don't let others sway you either way.
Sgt._Eraser74
Upper Decker Expert
+54|6563

I like AF. To me, it's the best expansion pack that's come out. Like a previous post stated, the Littlebirds alone are worth the cost of AF. If city maps are your forte', then AF won't be good for you. Likewise, if flight maps are your preference, then AF is a MUST HAVE.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6463|cuntshitlake

I like it but there are not many full 64 servers... I have played on OldBastardsClan #1 or 2 and War Is Hell AF -servers...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6501|Houston, TX
AF is a good buy, well worth the $10
CaptainMack
Ye Ol'e Pirate Pub<3
+5|6430|#bf2s (Just next to maef)
I might buy it, these posts is handy.
But do you think I can get it in stores or do I have to dl it from EA (: ?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard