No, never tried26%26% - 29
Total: 111
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

terrafirma wrote:

60 degree lob wedge FTW!
several hole outs from off the green...
i play occasionally, weather permitting.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

i play mini golf. not going to get me into those goofy pants in order to play real golf
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6530
On time my group had finished the hole and they were walking off the green. No one behind us so I put a few balls in the greenside trap. It had a hi lip and i didn't notice a buddy walking in front of the trap untill it was to late. I swung at the ball and caught it thin, well, it smacked my bud in the face and left him with a huge bump on his cheek. I felt like shit but we all laughed afterwards
DocZ
+13|6658|Belgium
I am just one of the plebs that think golf is still a waste of time, money and space... 
Yes I am not on "country club" level, I have to work for a living...  Isn't that weird?
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6530

DocZ wrote:

I am just one of the plebs that think golf is still a waste of time, money and space... 
Yes I am not on "country club" level, I have to work for a living...  Isn't that weird?
I work too and.....

I don't play that much but it's a nice distraction, like video games.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

i just put my clubs away for the winter, snow expected this weekend. a shame too, i was starting to get ahold of my driver pretty well.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6711|OctoLand
Yeah I play probably once a month, my short game is poor though.

Epic revive
I know fucking karate
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
can't think of anything more boring as golf.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

I try to play once a week, play at least 2x a week.  I'm getting a hell of a lot better.  I'm about a 15-20 handicap right now and improving.  Can't drive the ball for shit, good short game (<100 yards), putting is hit or miss.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

this coming spring i'm seeing a pro. i've gone from a nine to a fifteen, and from November to April i don't get out at all. i can't golf when it's cold.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6433|Tyne & Wear, England

m3thod wrote:

Best way to spoil a good walk, aye.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫
done it for a while, but never got my certificate
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6222|England

m3thod wrote:

A conversation with Rammunation ?
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6609|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Golf is not a sport, this should be in EE!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Andoura wrote:

Golf is not a sport, this should be in EE!
the day you beat me playing golf, is the day i will agree. you didn't have to open the thread.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

i've only played once and loved it.  was shit at driving, but medium range shots onto the green with the irons i'm pretty good at if i may say so myself.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
Golf is fun!
Well.. I only played miniture golf lol... but I like it, I wouldn't playing out on the field for a whole afternoon, but I don't really understand the terms of golf such as "birdies" or what not
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Golf is game I can see myself getting really into. I've played a few times, enjoyed them all.
VYWang
+4|5272
When I first started I hit the ball and it popped straight up and landed in the same spot. Damit.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

VYWang wrote:

When I first started I hit the ball and it popped straight up and landed in the same spot. Damit.
ah, i see you have the requisite verbal command to one day master this sport. or, other epithets! keep up the good work, young man.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

This last November i went to Torrey Pines, and the had the US open trophy on display.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/photos/The%20U.S.%20Open%20Trophy.jpg
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5220
how much was it to play there?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

the South course would've been $218, the north $120. they we booked solid, even in November. they did let us see #1 + #18 , even though ppl were playing - we couldn't go out on the course though. San Diego residents pay 1/2 . . .
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5220
my granddad played pebble beach. i think it was like 900 bucks
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6664|The Ville
Revive with shock paddles.

I played today at one of Fuzzy's courses and I crushed the ball with a slight draw 272 yards. I almost got back to back to back pars but my last putt rimmed out of the cup. I was so pissed but super happy I can finally hit a 3 wood and get my drive to go where I want it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard