Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6695|Germany
Anybody here know these yellow sunglasses which you can often see worn by guys on a shooting range?

I found a set of sunglasses with exchangeable lenses(my mom bought those years ago) in one of our many drawers yesterday.
I thought I give BF2 and these yellow glasses a try - and the effect is amazing!
This yellow filter really enhances the view,small targets are like "cut out" of their surroundings,irritating reflexions are gone(you can look right into the sun with those and still make out all the details).

If you got those or similar glasses I suggest you give them a try,it's a really amazing change(I'm not gonna say enhancement,some people might be distracted by the filter,I just love it).
As for me,I'm gonna order orange Nike contact lenses for myself,wanted to test those anyway for biking.

Last edited by Mj.Blindfisch (2006-09-18 14:03:26)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6624|Quebec city, Canada
..im surprised those glasses can help in a video game
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6589|Your attic
I'm sure PB will detect it eventually....

But in the meantime I've got a pair of orange lensed oakleys (use them for biking) lying around somewhere, I'll give it a try and get back to you
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6695|Germany

-=raska=- wrote:

..im surprised those glasses can help in a video game
I'm surprised too,that's why I made this thread.
I had these glasses for years and forgot about them,didn't even use them for airrifle shooting.
Yesterday I found them and tried them with BF2,just for shit and giggles...but it seems to work(at least for me).

And because I bet that more than one of our American members here have actually been on a shooting range more than once - maybe they use those glasses for real shooting and might give it a try on BF2 aswell....

Just one of my crazy ideas.But if there are other people like me who thinks it helps a bit this thread wasn't posted in vain.
dont_be_ss
+312|6593|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
Have you tried it blindfolded yet fisch
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6590|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Towelly wrote:

Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Anybody here know these yellow sunglasses which you can often see worn by guys on a shooting range?

I found a set of sunglasses with exchangeable lenses(my mom bought those years ago) in one of our many drawers yesterday.
I thought I give BF2 and these yellow glasses a try - and the effect is amazing!
This yellow filter really enhances the view,small targets are like "cut out" of their surroundings,irritating reflexions are gone(you can look right into the sun with those and still make out all the details).

If you got those or similar glasses I suggest you give them a try,it's a really amazing change(I'm not gonna say enhancement,some people might be distracted by the filter,I just love it).
As for me,I'm gonna order orange Nike contact lenses for myself,wanted to test those anyway for biking.
umm... yeah thats the best idea ever.
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6442|Austria - Graz
I close my eyes while playing! My aimbot does the rest

But seriously, it sounds rly interesting, but I´m already wearing glasses, so i cant held another pair.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6545
hax! I have a pair of 3d glasses that make normal cars look like matchbox cars.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6540|Winterpeg, Canada
I've tried my Smith Ski goggles, biking glasses, even used gloves for a nice lol at a lan. Depends what game i'm playing, but they can change gameplay.

Last edited by Jbrar (2006-09-18 14:46:42)

Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6695|Germany

dont_be_ss wrote:

Have you tried it blindfolded yet fisch
Nope,but that's how I pee in the middle of the night after a drinking binge.....pissing by sonar.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6743|The Island of Carls Jr.
I want a pair of 3D glasses.
"OMFG A ROCKET BLASTED OUT OF MA PC!"
Ben>You
+90|6525

BabySpinach wrote:

Towelly wrote:

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
lol... sunglasses on bf2... lol
Darkfire
Helping you help yourself
+34|6477| Texas
you know what else is fun is wearing a lacrosse/football helmet while playing

it adds a whole new element to the game
Ryan
+1,230|6842|Alberta, Canada

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So your gunna put in contacts everytime you play BF2? That's a little extreme, wouldn't you say? Especially if you haven't ever worn contacts before.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-09-18 15:19:44)

KevMunro
Bring a Towel
+8|6430|Brisbane

Towelly wrote:

I'm sure PB will detect it eventually...
"Punkbuster has kicked you for looking too damn stylish"
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85
No offense, but could this possibly be the placebo effect?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6577|Florida

Towelly wrote:

Punkbuster reps will show up at your house and confiscate them.  Then they will have EA reset your stats for cheating.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
I'll have to buy myself a pair.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6695|Germany

ryan_14 wrote:

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

So your gunna put in contacts everytime you play BF2? That's a little extreme, wouldn't you say? Espcially if you haven't ever worn contact before.
I regularly wear contacts and I've seen some orange ones from Nike.
I wanted to order these anyway,for biking,now that I've used the orange-yellow glasses I've got another reason to get the colored contacts.

Anyways,this is just one of my ideas with the shooting-glasses,if you're interested just try it out yourself.
Sounds strange,but works.So why not use it?
JL
+2|6581
LOL.. some of the responses in this thread... i will have to give it a try..
starkingdoms
+6|6770
i am so dumb, i'll give it a try!
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6469

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

no, u cant just trick ur eyes into seeing better in this manner. there are other ways to do it tho
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6706|67.222.138.85

norge wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

no, u cant just trick ur eyes into seeing better in this manner. there are other ways to do it tho
Do you even know what the placebo effect is?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard