JaMrulezass
+47|6483|Hong Kong
I have to say, POE contains some of the most mature players in the world. So far, I havent seen any punishes at fucking all. People also dont seem to whine, bitch or cry that much. Maybe little kiddies dont know how to download things? whats your maturity view on POE?
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6461|Stealth City, UK

JaMrulezass wrote:

I have to say, POE contains some of the most mature players in the world. So far, I havent seen any punishes at fucking all. People also dont seem to whine, bitch or cry that much. Maybe little kiddies dont know how to download things? whats your maturity view on POE?
Thats because no mummys can go out and buy little Timmy PoE....you have to have a slight bit of knowledge to know where to go and how to use it!
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6730|Groningen / Netherlands
why allways this discusion about mature shit i've seen people that are 12 years old and act older then a 35 year old guy but to stay a little bit more on topic i would say that driving PoE vehicles is harder then in normal BF and thats why more mature (acting) people play PoE
Souljah
+42|6686
its cause theres no stats involved. so all the people who would sell their younger siblings just to get a 100 points arent gonna play it. but youre right. i do find that there is alot less whining and tking for vehicles and crap. and i can say i have the most fun playing poe. used to have in SF but it seems all the people who take stats way to seriously are slowly migrating from BF2 to SF
Plisken
POE2 Addict For Life
+21|6603|Vic, Australia

buLLet_t00th wrote:

Thats because no mummys can go out and buy little Timmy PoE....you have to have a slight bit of knowledge to know where to go and how to use it!
QFT!
You find with a lot of mods (mostly the ones that add realism) that there are more mature players on it because all the whiners cant spend 1 to 8 hours (depending on internet speed) from their "precious" game or they cant handle the fact that they keep getting pwned by a gun/tactic that is crap/useless in the vanilla version.

Souljah wrote:

its cause there's no stats involved. so all the people who would sell their younger siblings just to get a 100 points aren't gonna play it. but you're right. i do find that there is alot less whining and tking for vehicles and crap. and i can say i have the most fun playing poe. used to have in SF but it seems all the people who take stats way to seriously are slowly migrating from BF2 to SF
Yeah and in this case there are no stats and vehicles are aplenty/destroyed easily by dedicated gunners (for helo/jets, A.A RULES!)

Last edited by Plisken (2006-09-16 04:03:08)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6700|Disaster Free Zone

JaMrulezass wrote:

yeah exactly what I thought when I was in the artillary tank thing (gun) and some guy got in a drove it into the water so he could take it. twice.

Also the time when some guy lands next to me in a chopper tell me to get in which I do and then he proceeds to purposly crash inti a friendly tank killing us both and the tank. Then types shit like "hahaha I ment to do that suckers" and "now your going to lose" before disconecting.

Sounds real mature to me.

And I've played a whole freaking 3 rounds. Can wait for the next one [/sarcasm]

Last edited by DrunkFace (2006-09-23 21:13:39)

theeANGELofDEATH
+1|6444|just north of hell
In Reply to #6
After reading your replys to the other thread.. I guess you wont be playing the MOD . which is fine.. everyone has their own opinion.. and yes the TKing for no reason does suck.. but it happens in vanilla also.. so there are two things you can do.. play on servers with admins or dont play
I really like the mod, and playing with mates makes it twice as good
hope you enjoy 2142
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6505|Melbourne

I Love PoE 2, im also looking forward to Forgotten Hope 2, man the dog fighting in that is going to be intense!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6739|California

To be honest, i found PoE to be full on noobs.
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6695|Ft. Drum, NY
i luv poe but i just wandered back to bf2. i dont know why i just like shiny medals LOL! Fallen is nice though. I wish they made a map for pla vs. usmc in a forest like that (IO).
Afrika_18
+26|6561
I've found players in general to be much more well-behaved in POE.  I've wandered away from it too though recently...I guess I'm more into stats than I thought!  If POE tracked your stats, the servers would be full 24/7, but the tards would be out in full force too.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6757|The Hague, Netherlands

well I wonder how many people will like POE, if it was ranked, had stats, awards and ranks etc.....

sure many people will like it, but also a lot more people will whine about surtain things, just like in BF2, ok EA/Dice did f*ck it up, but how many games have you seen with these kinds of online stats
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Rogness
The English Redneck
+10|6823|Plymouth, England
My maturity view on it?  Same as any online game I've ever played.  No difference whatsoever to BF2, CS:S, DoD, CoD1/2, etc.

Full of both planks, and people who genuinely want to play.
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6438
PoE2 has all those noobs that take seven shots just to kill one guy, i mean holy crap if your good at all just aim at their head and thats that, i'm a freakin first sergeant and I kill all these 3 star generals with 1 to 2 shots of the G36E/G36C. I found that in Point of Existence was just full of noobs that shouldn't play FPS
*fmj*power
+1|6775

-|TS|-owNzu7 wrote:

PoE2 has all those noobs that take seven shots just to kill one guy, i mean holy crap if your good at all just aim at their head and thats that, i'm a freakin first sergeant and I kill all these 3 star generals with 1 to 2 shots of the G36E/G36C. I found that in Point of Existence was just full of noobs that shouldn't play FPS
i find that interesting since poe doesnt show rank so how the heck would you know if someones a general? everyone dies in the game, ofcourseyou killed a guy, its going to happen to everyone sometimes, doesnt mean they are newbs or your l33t, its a fact of this game or pretty much any game.
[PTG]shogun
PS n00b & proud vista user
+44|6451
for those who whant thier points recorder, POE2 WILL have a stats tracking stystem.
the [PTG] servers barly ever have any noobs, we have a load or regulars who are mature and play for fun
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6724|Antarctica
People with an IQ of a rock have a hard time installing mods
[PTG]shogun
+44|6451
^^^ that is insulting

to rock
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6672
I've seen:

-2 hack accusations
-17 POE gameplay-related questions gone unaswered (out of the 28)
-15 complaints about certain weapons being overpowered
-countless questions about the 'unlocks'

POE community = fail
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
[PTG]shogun
+44|6451

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I've seen:

-2 hack accusations
-17 POE gameplay-related questions gone unaswered (out of the 28)
-15 complaints about certain weapons being overpowered
-countless questions about the 'unlocks'

POE community = fail
A) where where these?
B) unlocks there arent any, EA hardcoding stuff
C) you get hack accusations in any game
D) 15 complaints no wepon is overpowered, GR has the better wepons yes however UKR have the map advantege, e.g fallen the germans have to cross the river  and UKR can sit and defend it. and HIND vs. EUrotiger
, there are diffrent and used diffrently, therefore they are not the same, but this doesnt give any team an advantage.
E) the ones gone unawnesered were probualy allready awnsered in other posts/topics and sections.

any thing else?
ViP.ShooTa
+6|6768
yeah the fact that ukrainian weapons are better than german  for the troops - except maybe the engineer

this comes from the entire german side on the FFTF tournament - everyone pefers the UKR weapons as they seem to do more damage and deviate less.
Krysiss
+15|6493|NL

[PTG]shogun wrote:

for those who whant thier points recorder, POE2 WILL have a stats tracking stystem.
the [PTG] servers barly ever have any noobs, we have a load or regulars who are mature and play for fun
So true
[PTG]shogun
+44|6451

ViP.ShooTa wrote:

yeah the fact that ukrainian weapons are better than german  for the troops - except maybe the engineer

this comes from the entire german side on the FFTF tournament - everyone pefers the UKR weapons as they seem to do more damage and deviate less.
the comon view is the other way round, Germans have vehical advantage, and weops (majority veiw) but UKR have the map in their favor.

and no i personaly finf may german wepons better, but the only better one is the shotgun. to me they are the same
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6761|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
Why Oh WHy does the PTG server not have voice comms? it's the only reason I always try to find another server and only play on it as a last resort   (ps.. hope i'm talking about the right server)
[PTG]shogun
+44|6451
we have a 40 man server and a 30 man oreal/feallen. good point, i will take that up with [PTG]chef_uk soon. i always wondered that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard