geeno
+0|6761
It's almost impossible to get in in an intense action, I really don't understand why they made it so hard to get. I'm so pissed that i'm about playing another game !

The worse is that I got it a day, but it wasn't recorded by the EA server... fir this EA and DICE really suck in being unablme to collect the sats a correct way !

I'm PISSED !
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6810|UK

geeno wrote:

I'm PISSED !
Well getting drunk over it isn't going to help anyone, least of all your spelling ability so it would seem. :p
B.Horning
+0|6762|U.S.A.
good luck
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6848|-
Find a 24/7 Karkand server and go nuts.

Also this is more of a complaint.
colonelvolgin[bad]
+0|6742
I tried getting my knife, but it is hard to get, but I'll never give up.
Major Payne
+18|6781|Netherlands
try a server called knife and pistol only
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6756|NH - USA
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/PANZER420/FIGHTFORME.jpg
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6742|United Kingdom
I found the knife badge fairly easy to get, got 12 knife kills in a round. On Karkand, 64 server. Pick up and enemy assault/support kit, take out the knife, find an enemy squad, and jump in and start swinging. Bound to get at least 2 kills before the confusion wears off.

Now, the Explosive Ordinance Badger...impossible. I just can't do that,
=DS=Unit92
+0|6742
I got my Vet Knife Badge in sharqi with 40 players, almost had 3rd place if it wasn't for the commander bumping me.

For knife go medic, that way you can heal your self if you need to run away.
For Pistol sniper is best, hit them in the torse with the M24 then finish them off with one pistol round.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

i was 2 kills away from getting my psitol badge :-(
Mr_Irish
+0|6752|Florida
I can't seem to get the knife badge either. I go crazy and miss somehow. Oh well. I got the pistol badge without trying because I use my pistol for longer shots when I'm an engineer and close shots when sniper.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6774|NRW,Germany

Mr_Irish wrote:

I can't seem to get the knife badge either. I go crazy and miss somehow. Oh well. I got the pistol badge without trying because I use my pistol for longer shots when I'm an engineer and close shots when sniper.
Same here.
RadeonII
+1|6776
LOL just a question...  but do knife tks count as kills twards a badge ?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

As I've expresssed before, going on a knife and pistol only server is a good way to get hese badges, but it's as good as cheating.
The real skill is killing folks when they have an automatic weapon in their hands, or when tank shells and bullets are flying around you. I am one to think that knife and pistol only server badges are... cheap.

No offence to anyone by the way. Each to his own.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
dshak
+4|6814
I was under the impression that if you went on those servers EA would reset your stats, thats what I've heard anyway. Oh, and I'm convinced that nobody has achieved the expert knife by legit means... scream at me all you want, I don't believe you.

In the 300+ hours I've played this game I've rarely seen a round at all in which there were more than 20 knife kills total, for EVERYONE...  I just don't believe it gets done through normal gameplay, sorry.
[ar15]crazylarry
+0|6747
it took me a while to get my knife badge. i made basic and vet in the same round i was 2 away form expert but the round ended. it took me a lot of deaths to get but it was worth it. explosives and transport are driving me nuts.
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6756|Gold Coast, Australia
i just got my veteran knife badge on shari peninsula, its easy if your MEC and the tv station where the chopper spawns is taken over by MEC, cuz most of the USA soldiers run on the hill and are almost always facing towards the building, so..., just walk up behind them knife them all then run away to hide and wait for the next wave of soliders.

An easier way to get it is to have 2 enemy friends online with you, but i wont tell how, its a form of cheating (stat padding). .

bty, pistol is harder to get then knife for some reason with me, cuz it seems that every corner i turn with a pistol there is a guy with a auto waiting for me, hmmmmmmm...
supa_fly52
Save a Mouse, Eat a Pussy
+8|6756|Gold Coast, Australia
is that what you call a knife!?, THIS is a knife, thats not a knife thats a spoon. Oh, ive seen you've played knifey spoony before.
Kazeons^
+1|6768|Denmark - Sønderylland
i got my vet. pistol badge by camping at a enenmy flag so when they respawn i take them out where easy...
(sharqi pensula)
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814
Basic knife is piss on Sharqi Peninsula.
oberst_enzian
+234|6743|melb.au
there's another thred with some strategies posted here:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4200
also, the pistol is your best friend if you're an engineer - I got the pistol badge in 5 minutes on Wake: just lie prone and aim while people spray at you with their rifles... they'll miss, and then by the time they prone and aim you'll get four-five hits in and they're down.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2005-11-13 15:19:49)

Tcx_1
+3|6741|Alberta, Canada
I have my expert knife badge and I got it on a 32 player karkand server.  I found that 64 is too fast paced and too many grenades/gp-30/m203's going off to be able to get many knife kills. 
The knife is very easy as long as you dont follow all the other members of your team, try to sneak around the left side of the map and find people at the MEC LMG.  Following your tank/apc is good too, because people seem to focus on them and you can walk right up and knife 'em.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6753|Toronto, ON
Yawn, I eat Assault/Anti-Tank/Support players of all skill levels with my knife.

900+ players have gotten bwned trying to Tube/PKM/DAO-12 me.
Alpha as fuck.
oberst_enzian
+234|6743|melb.au
wow, what a helpful post. how about actually suggesting how this is done? are you one of those people that just hops around like mad, or is there a strategy involved?
BomberMan
+0|6741
Knife badge is probably the funnest badge to get, at least to me anyways. I only have basic cuz i havent really been trying to get higher, but all you need is a server with like 32-64 players and it should be a city map. thats how i did it, 64 people on Strike At Karkand, and the funnest round i ever played......good times

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard