Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6442|United States
Its as if some of you are mentally challenged. I dont mind haveing a gunner, but I dont want a gunner ranked private fucking 1st class....then finally I get tired of telling him to bail out and I give him a shot....he shoots the mini gun at choppers and tanks and when he does shoot a tv he doesnt manuever them and misses dead ass shots, that he doesnt need to manuever......then he screws up my KDR. and I finish the round fucking 14-16. And whats funny is after you die, they no longer want to gun anymore.....WTF...did you do that just to piss me off?

Look if your new to the game, learn how the weapons work...dont get into a vehicle in which you have no fucking idea how it works. Stop being so fucking stubborn and saying "I have a right to fly to"...you do, but not when you have no idea what your doing.

This isnt exactly a complaint, more so i'm just telling all the beginners to stay out of ****ing vehicles until you know what your doing.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center
You know, if you finish 14-16, even with a shitty gunner, apparently you're not the best either.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6743|the middle of nowhere

ThomasMorgan wrote:

You know, if you finish 14-16, even with a shitty gunner, apparently you're not the best either.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6442|United States

ThomasMorgan wrote:

hard to avoid dieing if your gunner cant hit the broad side of a barn...especially if the enemy chopper crew is really good, in which they were. Both the guys were from moo crew, big chopper clan. And this retard of a dumb fuck kept shooting the mini gun.....

I killed alot of ground targets, but it was mainly the enemy chopper crew that got us. Sure I can barrel rool and evade tv's but sooner or later, they get us...

I cant be blamed if my gunner is a retard.
greenhaven
+47|6458
Owned!
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah
he has a good point there you should have to be a certain rank before using a certain vehicle so this problem would have never come about.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6739|The United Center

Teflon.DEP wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

hard to avoid dieing if your gunner cant hit the broad side of a barn...especially if the enemy chopper crew is really good, in which they were. Both the guys were from moo crew, big chopper clan. And this retard of a dumb fuck kept shooting the mini gun.....

I killed alot of ground targets, but it was mainly the enemy chopper crew that got us. Sure I can barrel rool and evade tv's but sooner or later, they get us...

Dieing as actually quite hard...dying on the other hand...

Plus, I'm not sure how effective barrel rools would be...maybe you should try barrel rolls...

Also, it seems quite obvious that they got you sooner much rather than later.  Even up against a good chopper crew, you can disengage and go after something other than the chopper.  Staying out of the 450m range would help.

But no, no, you're right in placing all the blame on your gunner.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6513|Austin, Texas

The#1Spot wrote:

he has a good point there you should have to be a certain rank before using a certain vehicle so this problem would have never come about.
Then all of the people of that rank will be the "new" privates.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6442|United States

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Teflon.DEP wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Plus, I'm not sure how effective barrel rools would be...maybe you should try barrel rolls...

Also, it seems quite obvious that they got you sooner much rather than later.  Even up against a good chopper crew, you can disengage and go after something other than the chopper.  Staying out of the 450m range would help.

Thomasmorgan you have shit ass chopper stats, so who are you to tell me anything about choppers....fucking nub..shut your mouth and go play karkand bitch.

Im a ace pilot when my gunner isnt a retard with down syndrome and ive flown against the best. kokopuffs, moo crew, crawdaddy gorillawar etc......all top players chopper crews ive wrecked both solo and with a gunner.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6477|England
Its not for you to say what people can an cant do in the game which they payed for, if you dont like it heres an idea..

Why dont you bail out an leave him to fly! ??
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

if your K/D ratio is under 7 in any vehicle, you are failing, and should give it to someone else
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6583|Your attic

Teflon.DEP wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Teflon.DEP wrote:

Thomasmorgan you have shit ass chopper stats, so who are you to tell me anything about choppers....fucking nub..shut your mouth and go play karkand bitch.

Im a ace pilot when my gunner isnt a retard with down syndrome and ive flown against the best. kokopuffs, moo crew, crawdaddy gorillawar etc......all top players chopper crews ive wrecked both solo and with a gunner.
Did someone just snap?
syndicat111
+39|6670|UK
But no, no, you're right in placing all the blame on your gunner.Thomasmorgan you have shit ass chopper stats, so who are you to tell me anything about choppers....fucking nub..shut your mouth and go play karkand bitch.
Says the one who has played karkand 150 hours more than the next map
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|NÃ¥rvei

Teflon.DEP wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

We all gotta start somewhere, you my friend was also a asshat retard when you first started, it takes practice and practice takes playing hours, and playing hours and guidance takes an devoted teacher that dont complain about his k/d ratio because of a couple of shitty rounds
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Wolfren
+6|6656|USA
If they are in the chopper first deal with it its you choice to get in, plus you dont loose anything by having a gunner you can fly and shoot you missles just the same. Its just a game everyone gets a chance to play with what they want. Because you would be upset if someone wouldnt let you fly choppers because they dont think you are good enough.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU COMPLAINING?!?

you should let everyone be gunner if they want. If you think they suck, YOU can stop flying and be infantry.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Sea_JayUK
+19|6515|Notts
WTF? Why would you really post somthing this stupid?

No-one is allowed to get into a choppers gunner seat until they have become really skilled at being in a choppers gunner seat...    I mean, seriously...    STFU!
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6677|Hell's prison
OR!!!  You could not be a jackass and school em a little.

"To move the TV missile in flight, move the crosshair where you want it to go and click."

So yeah, how hard is that to say real quick?  Ive had really good K/D ratios because I gave them that little piece of information.  And maybe flying a little slower so they can get used to the gun and get a feel for the TV missile.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

If I'd be an asshole I'd report Teflon.DEP for personal attacks and lame posting. he must be VERY agressive IRL..
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
When i'm told to get out it gives me more or an incentive to stay in.

Whats funny is when the gunner spams bail out,ahaha yeah,no chance.
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6762|New York

Teflon.DEP wrote:

That shit is redundant.

Fly against Bruce and Khemist, k?
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6575|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
I hate when I get a gunner with no VOIP, if the guy has VOIP ill let him in because then we can tell each other what we see, but if he has no VOIP, and my friend does, and you don't want to get out, I wont be friendly to you.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6455|cuntshitlake

jord wrote:

When i'm told to get out it gives me more or an incentive to stay in.

Whats funny is when the gunner spams bail out,ahaha yeah,no chance.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6764|London UK

I agree with teh topic starter.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6513|Austin, Texas

Sea_JayUK wrote:

WTF? Why would you really post somthing this stupid?

No-one is allowed to get into a choppers gunner seat until they have become really skilled at being in a choppers gunner seat...    I mean, seriously...    STFU!
Singleplayer. It exists for a reason. TO PRACTICE. I actually practiced in singleplayer before I went into populated servers and got into vehicles. To go into an online ranked server and be piss poor because you didn't have the intelligence to even LOOK in singleplayer is utterly rediculous.

So yeah, I'd like for my gunner not to mgun tanks and shoot tv missiles into the water. Have a nice cup of stfu and stop posting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard