Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

IG-Calibre wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

They interrogated terror suspect there and did not torture, big f'n deal. PS, a lie and having bad information is not the same thing.
ORLY?

http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/EN … of=ENG-USA
Riiight that source can't be biased..lmao, nice

The new guidelines forbid all torture, the use of dogs to intimidate prisoners, water boarding - the practice of submerging prisoners in water - any kind of sexual humiliation, and many other interrogation techniques.

But lets be honest it prevented Americans from being harmed I'd rip his sac off and mail it to you myself.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-09-07 10:04:00)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

He lied before, impeach him.  This is worse than someone getting a blow job.
Lied about what? Secret Prisons? WMD?  GET OVER THIS OLD, SMALL-MINDED THINKING!
We have this little thing, we hold on a very special pedestal. It's called National Security. Ever heard of it?

Clinton was waiting and waiting to hook up with his young intern, missing multiple occasions, when the CIA had him in their sights to take him out. For the definition of intelligence, please stop comparing President Bush to President Clinton. Especially if you aren't American. *Pft* My God.
It's such a terrible thing someone having a blow job.  It's better someone lying on big issues, forgetting about domestic ones, specially if you are american.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

9/11 was planned under Clinton's administration. If he wasn't too busy leaving stains on blue dresses perhaps something could have been done. So please don't bring Clinton up.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina

Kmarion wrote:

9/11 was planned under Clinton's administration. If he wasn't too busy leaving stains on blue dresses perhaps something could have been done. So please don't bring Clinton up.
How do you know when it was planned?  It could be planned even before Clinton's.  As far as I know Ossama had an insider in CIA and other agencies since late 80's.  Perhaps they could do it while Clinton's at the house but they prefered Bush for some reason.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

sergeriver wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

How do you know when it was planned?  It could be planned even before Clinton's.  As far as I know Ossama had an insider in CIA and other agencies since late 80's.  Perhaps they could do it while Clinton's at the house but they prefered Bush for some reason.
I read the 9/11 commisions report, did you?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

Kmarion wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

It's such a terrible thing someone having a blow job.  It's better someone lying on big issues, forgetting about domestic ones, specially if you are american.
Being an American, add-in a Honorably Discharged US Marine, I can say with out getting personal on your moronic comments, that have no facts, only your opinions, Pres. Bush has not lied about the topic at hand: Secret CIA prisons. What about them, has anything to do with you in Argentina I can't figure out, either.

Getting a blow job on your first date=$40.00 and a good little slut.
Getting a blow job from Austin, TX to Denver, CO=$$250.00 in gas.
Getting a blow job in the Oval Office while not focusing on National Security and not taking out the mastermind to blow up multiple US buildings on 9/11=$$$ Priceless to the Al-Queda/Islamofascists
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ
Amnesty International biased?? omfg maybe we should ask D. Rumsfeld to tell us the full truth!

After all Amnesty International is only "working to protect human rights worldwide".
ƒ³
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6743|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

Kmarion wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

They interrogated terror suspect there and did not torture, big f'n deal. PS, a lie and having bad information is not the same thing.
ORLY?

http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/EN … of=ENG-USA
Riiight that source can't be biased..lmao, nice

The new guidelines forbid all torture, the use of dogs to intimidate prisoners, water boarding - the practice of submerging prisoners in water - any kind of sexual humiliation, and many other interrogation techniques.

But lets be honest it prevented Americans from being harmed I'd rip his sac off and mail it to you myself.
So are you saying us snatch squads didn't capture Khaled el-Masri and torture him (a completely innocent man?) to use your own phrase riiiiiiiight, big bad amnesty made it all up lmao, how pathetic are you on a scale of one to ten? - with electorate like you no wonder Fascist's get into power
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ

IG-Calibre wrote:

with electorate like you no wonder Fascist's get into power
qfe what more can I say
ƒ³
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

Kmarion wrote:

[url=http://abc.go.com/movies/thepathto911/index.html[/url]check it out.
+1 great find, I was looking for this link. Thanks.

Last edited by (T)eflon(S)hadow (2006-09-07 10:25:11)

Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6776|Kansas, USA

AD_Kensan wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Now while tourture I dont like a whole lot Im pretty sure we never did sign the Geneva Convention although I AM pretty sure that the Iraqis signed it. Although I might be wrong there.
Almost every country on this planet has ratified the Geneva Convention. The USA signed it in August 1949 when the UN was founded and is one of the "founding" members.
That is a moot point anyway since the terrorists are not fighting for a country, so they are not covered by the Geneva Convention.

sergeriver wrote:

He lied before, impeach him. This is worse than someone getting a blow job.
There are many reasons to have issue with the current administration. You may not agree with the decision to go into Iraq, the lack of an exit strategy (my biggest complaint), or whatever. But, let's be honest. Bush did not lie about Iraq having WMDs. He was given poor intelligence and he acted upon it.

If you state something which you believe to be fact which is actually false, that does not make you a liar. A lie is to intentionally tell an untruth. Do you consider Capt. Foley (post above) to be a liar because he stated that the US never signed the Geneve Convention? I don't. Plus, it was not Bush who declared war - it was congress which made the decision based upon the exact same information the president was given. I saw Clinton in an interview before the war stating that he believed we should continue to try diplomacy, however when asked if Iraq had WMDs he agreed that they did. So, I guess Clinton lied about the WMDs too. Debating the decisions made, as Clinton did, is valid.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX

Psycho wrote:

AD_Kensan wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Now while torture I don't like a whole lot I'm pretty sure we never did sign the Geneva Convention although I AM pretty sure that the Iraqis signed it. Although I might be wrong there.
Almost every country on this planet has ratified the Geneva Convention. The USA signed it in August 1949 when the UN was founded and is one of the "founding" members.
That is a moot point anyway since the terrorists are not fighting for a country, so they are not covered by the Geneva Convention.

sergeriver wrote:

There are many reasons to have issue with the current administration. You may not agree with the decision to go into Iraq, the lack of an exit strategy (my biggest complaint), or whatever. But, let's be honest. Bush did not lie about Iraq having WMDs. He was given poor intelligence and he acted upon it.

If you state something which you believe to be fact which is actually false, that does not make you a liar. A lie is to intentionally tell an untruth. Do you consider Capt. Foley (post above) to be a liar because he stated that the US never signed the Geneva Convention? I don't. Plus, it was not Bush who declared war - it was congress which made the decision based upon the exact same information the president was given. I saw Clinton in an interview before the war stating that he believed we should continue to try diplomacy, however when asked if Iraq had WMDs he agreed that they did. So, I guess Clinton lied about the WMDs too. Debating the decisions made, as Clinton did, is valid.
BIG PHUKING QFE! +1
CreepingCharlie
+2|6546
I love how most of the people here who bash the US don't even live in the US. LOL! Wow why don't you become an American citizen and then lets talk about our government. Oh wait you can't. It will take years to become one and by then we might pass a law stating that No foreigners shall pass.(Like we need anymore)  I'm sorry go back to your fucking country and worry about it rather than pick apart ours. What does having secret prisons (well not anymore) have to do about your country???? NOTHING!!

Last edited by CreepingCharlie (2006-09-07 10:35:27)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

What about them, has anything to do with you in Argentina I can't figure out, either.
We are in that period between World Cups where SOME people from the rest of the world feel like the poor,neglected ,beaten red headed step child. So they point out America's flaws so they can seem to be of some use.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

CreepingCharlie wrote:

I'm sorry go back to your fucking country and worry about it rather than pick apart ours. What does having secret prisons (well not anymore) have to do about your country???? NOTHING!!
The fact that they were based in several of our countries you unbelievable moron!!!!! Sheesh. Some people. Do you read ever or do you generally just waltz into debates with vague and incorrect impressions of what is going on in the outside world?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-07 10:45:28)

IG-Calibre
comhalta

Psycho wrote:

AD_Kensan wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Now while tourture I dont like a whole lot Im pretty sure we never did sign the Geneva Convention although I AM pretty sure that the Iraqis signed it. Although I might be wrong there.

sergeriver wrote:

If you state something which you believe to be fact which is actually false, that does not make you a liar. A lie is to intentionally tell an untruth. Do you consider Capt. Foley (post above) to be a liar because he stated that the US never signed the Geneve Convention? I don't. Plus, it was not Bush who declared war - it was congress which made the decision based upon the exact same information the president was given. I saw Clinton in an interview before the war stating that he believed we should continue to try diplomacy, however when asked if Iraq had WMDs he agreed that they did. So, I guess Clinton lied about the WMDs too. Debating the decisions made, as Clinton did, is valid.
Hang on a minute - Bush technically might not have lied about WMD (he just kept saying that Saddam was behind 9/11: more lies) Powell certainly did lie when he addressed the UN; as did Blair here when he said they had incontestable evidence and there was an immediate threat of attack from WMD.  That was the only reason UK joined the war in Iraq and certainly congress couldn't of not sanctioned the war either & it was all bullshit of the highest order..
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ

CreepingCharlie wrote:

I love how most of the people here who bash the US don't even live in the US. LOL! Wow why don't you become an American citizen and then lets talk about our government. Oh wait you can't. It will take years to become one and by then we might pass a law stating that No foreigners shall pass.(Like we need anymore)  I'm sorry go back to your fucking country and worry about it rather than pick apart ours. What does having secret prisons (well not anymore) have to do about your country???? NOTHING!!
lol!! This is about people worldwide. Correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt if there's any american citizens in these secret prisons. This is not some internal issue we're dealing with! I don't give a fuck how much taxes you pay in the US, I care about your government's FOREIGN policy. If your  country and your intelligence agencies in knowledge of your government imprison anyone they like without any form of control (meaning it could be me or you) then this has EVERYTHING to do with EVERYONE in the world. So what does fucking citizenship have to do with anything?
ƒ³
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

IG-Calibre wrote:

Psycho wrote:

AD_Kensan wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Hang on a minute - Bush technically might not have lied about WMD (he just kept saying that Saddam was behind 9/11: more lies) Powell certainly did lie when he addressed the UN; as did Blair here when he said they had incontestable evidence and there was an immediate threat of attack from WMD.  That was the only reason UK joined the war in Iraq and certainly congress couldn't of not sanctioned the war either & it was all bullshit of the highest order..
If those two (Blair and Powell) lied themselves than that would have meant that they had more knowledge themselves of what was going on in that particualr region than the agencies that are responsible for gathering that information. Wow, you put a lot of faith in their free time.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

oug wrote:

CreepingCharlie wrote:

lol!! This is about people worldwide. Correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt if there's any american citizens in these secret prisons.
Wouldn't know, they are secret..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
IG-Calibre
comhalta

Kmarion wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

Psycho wrote:

AD_Kensan wrote:

If those two (Blair and Powell) lied themselves than that would have meant that they had more knowledge themselves of what was going on in that particualr region than the agencies that are responsible for gathering that information. Wow, you put a lot of faith in their free time.
WTF does that even mean? are you trying to communicate some thought that is rattling around in that head of yours?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

IG-Calibre wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

If those two (Blair and Powell) lied themselves than that would have meant that they had more knowledge themselves of what was going on in that particular region than the agencies that are responsible for gathering that information. Wow, you put a lot of faith in their free time.
WTF does that even mean? are you trying to communicate some thought that is rattling around in that head of yours?
Let me break it down with crayolas and construction paper for you.
Fault them for putting the wrong people in place to gather intelligence. But don't try to imply they knew something other than the information they were given to use as evidence.

BTW I had this going on in the background, that's what was up with the wording I used..lol
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3kmeOktIwAg

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-09-07 11:01:00)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
IG-Calibre
comhalta

Kmarion wrote:

IG-Calibre wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

If those two (Blair and Powell) lied themselves than that would have meant that they had more knowledge themselves of what was going on in that particular region than the agencies that are responsible for gathering that information. Wow, you put a lot of faith in their free time.
Let me break it down with crayolas and construction paper for you.
Fault them for putting the wrong people in place to gather intelligence. But don't try to imply they knew something other than the information they were given to use as evidence.

BTW I had this going on in the background, that's what was up with the wording I used..lol
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3kmeOktIwAg
m8 when your going to act as an aggressor and attack a country - using a fucking PHD thesis written some years previously downloaded from the Internet is hardly a rock solid basis for attack. To tell the nation that the evidence was incontestable and that attack was imminent was bullshit. Weapon inspectors were to be allowed back into the country and could of verified the information, but no that wasn't good enough Georgie boy had to attack and totally destabilize the region..

besides this has nothing to do with illegal detention and torture of citizens by the us in secret prision camps

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2006-09-07 11:16:46)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

Psycho wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I agree with your logic regarding unintentionally repeating false information.  However, your analysis of the information given is a little off.  Bush had full knowledge that Iraq did not have WMDs.  You know where that information came from?  The CIA.  This time (unlike 9/11) Bush was given very accurate intelligence.  You cannot use this argument because it is simply not true.  Bush was given many different pieces of evidence showing that Iraq had no weapons and was not trying to enrich uranium in the recent past.  Bush chose to dismiss this intelligence, for what reasons, I don't know (well I have a pretty good idea, but that's for another thread).  Bush (and his administration) purposefully mislead the American public, Congress, and the International Community.  That, by my definition, is lying.  So what if Bill Clinton said that Iraq had WMDs!?  I am not sure if you are aware, but Bill Clinton is no longer the president!  This is not about partisan politics-Oh GWB lied, well, so did Bill!  This is about intentionally misleading Congress, the citizens, and the world community.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6548|USA bitches!
Terrorists don't deserve rights. They deserve to be beheaded and have it broadcasted all over the internet and cable news networks. When someone kills an american while trying to ransom him/her for one of their memeber(s), we should take the people they want into an open field and kill them the same way they kill our captured civilians/GIs... and televise it for everyone to see we're sick of their uncivilized bullshit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard