Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6676|Alaska
http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12613

This will be my first official frag video, it includes a short action movie and the rest me chopperwhoring, so hope you enjoy, and this might be done with in the next month
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6619
that hurt my eyes to watch. you cannot flash 8 different pictures over and over again like that i almost exited out. no problem with timing things to music, just dont frickken spaz out man.

EDIT: wait wait....next MONTH??? wtf? my videos take an afternoon or 2 days at the most. a MONTH?? no ty. if it takes a month your doing too many effects. but whatever, knock yourself out.

Last edited by Trigger_Happy_92 (2006-09-03 19:37:08)

Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6614|Ohio
I would come up with something funny to say, but i just had multiple seizures.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6664|Vancouver BC Canada
Dude its only a TEASER its supposed to be just bits and pieces. Looks good.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

Oh goodness.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6566

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

I would come up with something funny to say, but i just had multiple seizures.
Almost funny.

Nice try tho.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

I r like fly jets too.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6552|Eastern USA
I saw atleast 2 of those pictures shown 5-6 times each...I only recalled it after my seizure.

No offense,  but I didn't see anything oh-too-amazing there, so it doesn't make me want to watch the original in a month.

*Left arm starts spazzing* Woops, there it goes again
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6676|Alaska

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

that hurt my eyes to watch. you cannot flash 8 different pictures over and over again like that i almost exited out. no problem with timing things to music, just dont frickken spaz out man.

EDIT: wait wait....next MONTH??? wtf? my videos take an afternoon or 2 days at the most. a MONTH?? no ty. if it takes a month your doing too many effects. but whatever, knock yourself out.
Yea your videos do take an afternoon, because why? i dont just frap my gameplay and then put it into wmm and put some rap song on top of it, no, i want it to look good and its only a teaser, and the reason its gonna take a month because im having trouble finding a server with battlerecorder that can help me with this, it aint easy. everything else, sure its going to be done fast if someone gave me a server.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

I am also planning on doing a movie that, from start to finish will probably take about 6 months. Why? It is a frag movie including not only myself but my gunner, so getting footage together and finding a BR server where the BR actually works is a challenge. It's going to be about 11 minutes too, and with individual kills that are only about 5-10 seconds long that's alot of time that needs to go into getting the footage.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6500|Boston, MA
The effects are friggin sick. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of the flashing pictures either but the other stuff looks awesome.
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6671|Australia
What song was that at the start?
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6621|The Netherlands

Dsp-CS- wrote:

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12613
how is this song called ? Like the teaser must love the movie
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

brilliant, hehe love the spazm of pics... good song 2!
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6550|Melbourne, Australia.
Looks good. The flashing pictures was a good effect too...nice music.
stalymi
+2|6419|NS

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

I am also planning on doing a movie that, from start to finish will probably take about 6 months. Why? It is a frag movie including not only myself but my gunner, so getting footage together and finding a BR server where the BR actually works is a challenge. It's going to be about 11 minutes too, and with individual kills that are only about 5-10 seconds long that's alot of time that needs to go into getting the footage.
What are you going to do with it in 10 years show your kids how much of a Cyber Athlete you were? Haha!

Maybe all these video guys can put them on their resumes?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

stalymi wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

What are you going to do with it in 10 years show your kids how much of a Cyber Athlete you were? Haha!

Maybe all these video guys can put them on their resumes?
If they're really good videos they could possibly put them on a resume for an application to, say, Pixar.
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6554|Hamburg / Germany
nice one!
KO
Banned
+31|6513|New Jersey
i can see AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6616
pendulum vs prodigy voodoo people remix TUNE!
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6680|austria
hmm no new things no exciting stunts but well cutted! keep on working!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6709|Comber, Northern Ireland
that was cool, wot was the music u used for it?
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6676|Alaska
Pudulum, Voodoo people, (prodigy), Its a non stunt movie, i figured all the stunts were made many times, but  i am going to include a small action movie MEC Chopper Vs US Chopper
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6472|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
It's really awsome that teaser What is the "name" of that song.
Markimus
Administrator
+65|6606|Canada
Props for the use of an amazing Drum and Bass track.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard