Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+489|2767
Maybe we are meant to be together? Her marriage and the birth of the kid was just a mistake? I don't think she likes being a mother so maybe the kid might not even be something I have to work around.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,920|5679|949

Sounds like you have it figured out. Go for it!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,745|5153|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Maybe we are meant to be together? Her marriage and the birth of the kid was just a mistake? I don't think she likes being a mother so maybe the kid might not even be something I have to work around.
1. Get her addicted to heroin
2. Husband gets full custody
3. Sign her up for an onlyfans career
4. Profit
#FreeBritney
uziq
+405|2500
how is that cucking someone? you just cleaned up a girl at a bar who seemed to be very low hanging fruit. why would a high-quality dame go to a bar with a drunk, broke-ass deadbeat?

sounds like you did her a favour anyway. i hope you show her a better time than cleetus vanthorpe III.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+489|2767
Technically was a cucking. It's in the manual.

And I am doing her a favor. I am a leader in women's rights. I weep for Afghanistan.
unnamednewbie13
+1,915|5819|USA

Regular old bar drama, bar people.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+489|2767
Well I thought it was an interesting story.

If you don't want my stories then good bye. I am leaving.
uziq
+405|2500
it was a good story but i was expecting some sort of intercourse. frottage, at least. heavy petting. actual humiliation.

i have a few crazy stories from korea already, first- and third- hand. a medley.

one of my friends was incredibly drunk, alone, late at night. a korean guy in his mid-40s got chatting to him and offered to go back to his family apartment for some more beers. this isn't uncommon in korea: strangers will just see you as a foreigner, find you different and interesting or want to practice their english or whatever, and extend you a suspicious level of hospitality. for them, spending an afternoon with a whitie and taking some cellphone photos is an interesting anecdote i guess, or whatever.

anyway, my friend drunkenly agrees to it. he is basically incoherent (a geordie from the north of england). no way does this korean guy want 'language exchange' or some conversational practice. when they get back to this apartment, the guy opens his frontdoor and ushers my friend into this dimly lit apartment. lying on the floor on an inflatable mattress is this guy's mid-40 something wife. he shakes her and wakes her up, informs her they have a guest.

turns out he wanted to get cucked.
uziq
+405|2500
here's another good anecdote from korea (#38):

https://i.imgur.com/m3PCRmm.png

https://i.imgur.com/IwLd1gw.png
unnamednewbie13
+1,915|5819|USA

As the folksy wisdom goes, cats know when someone is allergic to them, and exploit that. One of the many reasons people call them assholes.
uziq
+405|2500
i lost 12 hours of my life to some sort of weird histamine deficit. my immune system felt shot.

for the next date, she's coming to my place.
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,043|5670|Little Bentcock
but did the cats like you?
tazz.
oz.
+1,320|5222|Sydney | ♥

now that's allergies. god damn.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard