Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6899|Mexico City
Once in Cleansweep i was flying the bomber, i saw 2 enemy armors moving to a flag, i decided to bomb them. i forgot to check the radar to see if friends where there....i TKed like 12 guys...insta BAN, LOL.

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2007-04-26 10:07:21)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6600|Chicago, IL
Well, theres the hit-trees-while-evading-enemy-jet thing, which happens alot, but killing myself when my SRAW hits the railing I was shooting over is probably worse
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6425

IRONCHEF wrote:

I was well concealed by the Suburb flag in karkand when a tank came rolling up...instead of staying put or trying for the TOW to kill the tank, I jump into the vodnik next to the tank and start firing the 50 cal at it! woohoo!
well,u can kill apc with hummves 50cal. if u fire under turrets...only a few know that

I heard that from BMP server
David.P
Banned
+649|6427
As a support gunner running into a room full of enemy's and pulling out my knife.
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6423
I've done many stupid things when i need to react fast.

Like after emptying both my primary weapon and pistol mags i then reload my pistol and use that again instead of my primary weapon. Its resulted in death more than once.

What else.. Lots of things involving death by tank that could've been avoided.

Trying to use my knife, defrib and pistol when i really shouldn't have done.

Oh and another thing, i hardly ever use my grenades. I really should do.
DrunkenResistance
beat mason
+13|6373|Bloomington, Indiana
running behind someone for at least half a mile with my knife in hand trying to stab when I could have just as easily shot him in the back of the face.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6385
I went to cap the Hotel flag on Gulf with a squadmate right behind me.  Just as we run in the tank spawns and I told him to get it while I start on the flag.  I wasn't paying close attention, but apparently someone had spawned right by it, killed my teammate, and hopped in the tank.  I was just standing there by the flag and see a tank coming, assuming it was my friend.  Needless to say, he killed me while I stood straight up and still.  Must have been easy for him.
DrunkenResistance
beat mason
+13|6373|Bloomington, Indiana
Trying to avoid being killed by a tank, so I jump on the back of the tank and lay down only to be blown up by a friendly eryx or chopper blasting the tank.
agent146
+127|6540|Jesus Land aka Canada
dropped a landmine into the RIB boat that was full of passengers.....ya i dont' know why did i do that but i got like 5 tks....
l41e
+677|6801

This just in from offline: attempted to engage enemy squad with three rounds in my MP5 and an empty pistol.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6962|Marathon, Florida Keys
it seemed a squad of teammates had not told me they stole a enemy transport chopper, 5 team kills w/ a TV missile for me.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

specops10-4 wrote:

Cbass wrote:

Flying the F-15 on Kubra, i saw a flag go neutral the the minimap. I flew over, saw about 6 guys standing around the flag. The second i released the bombs, nametags appeared on the guys around it........ oops. Being punished for a teamkill is an understatement

The most common mistake i make flying choppers is moving my fingers back to w,a,s,d after typing a message. Sometimes i miss and hit E and well.. yea.
MY GOD I HATE THAT!!! I do it all the time and i really got to move my enter key...
Same here.  Damn E key!!!................

Also, hitting PrintScreen while flying.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-04-26 13:06:31)

BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6813|Canada Eh?
I see a squad of MEC comming towards my way. They didn't notice me... so I jump out and fire. I hear a "click", and think "oh... fuck". Turns out I didn't have any bullets left in my M16.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6439|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
I'm on Karkand, trying to get my basic knife badge. I have to pee, so I leave my guy near Hotel, run to the bathroom, get back.
I see me with my knife.
I see a squad of USMC guys staring at me. They've already capped Hotel.
I try staying still, waiting to strike one of them, when suddenly they unleash a storm of bullets into my feet and chest.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6456|The | Netherlands
Well, probarly healing the enemy instead of killing it when I select the wrong gear...
ethrion
+25|6546|Hong Kong @ the moment
Went to hit enemy spotted but released Q to soon and shot a team mate in the back of the head. Spamming 'Sorry' instantly and still got punished!
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6746|Lexington, Kentucky
Ugh. I hate bringing this up, but...

Saw an enemy soldier heading towards a tank. Tank was smoking.
Commander hops in tank, to keep enemy from getting in.
I think enemy was getting in, shoot the tank.

Tank burns, I get 2 or 3 TVD messages, then the commander hops out just to be blown away by the exploding tank.

I hop out, revive, and the enemy soldier comes out from around a corner and noobs us both.\

This all in the span of a few seconds.

Last edited by Anfidurl (2007-04-26 21:57:14)

Flakturnal
+21|6595|Perth,WA
trying to throw the 6th c4...
BlackKoala
+215|6478
Flew a full AC-130 of squad mates into a Mountain.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6710|Brisbane, Aus

When i saw a full squad camping i ran in to mow them down in a shower of bullets from my AK, but I'd accidentally selected single shot somewhere along the road so instead emptying a full clip at them when they saw me, just a single bang....

biggest anti-climax I've had in BF2
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6631|Communist Republic of CA, USA
I like when I'm flying and typing, and the last word ends with E, but I hit enter before E cause of the speed I type at and plummet to my death leaving a very confused gunner airborne.
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6506|Troy, New York
This still happens to me. I use the "Hold E" Method to Gun on Choppers ( I prefer gunning to flying) and then pressing E again and getting out.
jerzeyjoe
+5|6364
after capping a flag during a fire fight with about 6 team mates, I went to throw down some health bags and switched to grenades killing half of the squad lucky for me I revived them all.

I can remember being on mashtur city and not realizing which base was mine and blowing up are UAV.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6938|Anaheim, CA

Hitting the wrong button and throwing a med pack at a guy instead of a grenade
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6507|West NY
went prone on the ground knowing that i had a PKM that could shoot my little 1mm target if i fired semi-auto,but also knowing that it was a double star general-with a l96a1 sniper

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard