supah
Banned
+29|6456|CHICIAGO MY MOM IS NAME BARBRA
i heard it got leaked dose an1 have a down d/l link? i herd u nead a password is this true can u confirm deny email ur reply back asap

alsop posst wat u think the password it will be i think schustenfauster its a german word my bro told me it meaans unlock

here is a medal u can unlock
https://www.villagepewter.com/images/PEO.jpg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Who?
supah
Banned
PEO IS A MOD sorry captiol lock peo is a mod i herd its good and u can d/l it tonite dose an1 no were teh torrent is it got leak email ur reply back asap
Trel
+70|6675
What?
Good to be back.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

The fuck?
eagles1106
+269|6581|Marlton, New Jersey.
Its called POE2 (Point of Existence 2 not PEO) and the torrent comes out at 10 EST tonight

pointofexistence.com

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-24 17:43:10)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6845|-
Uh...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
This is going to get awesome.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Oh...so the OP is a complete retard.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85
Point of Existence 2 is a BF2 mod that is being released in a very controlled way, including password protection before public release. I assume the medal goes along with some sort of ranking system for the game.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6616|Manitowoc, WI
Please, for the love of God stop saying "email ur back your reply back asap".  Death is starting to look inviting.

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-08-24 17:46:10)

supah
Banned

eagles1106 wrote:

Its called POE2 (Point of Existence 2 not PEO) and the torrent comes out at 10 EST tonight

pointofexistence.com
i lernt how 2 use quote in my other post it is useful dont u think i also agree with u nise sig as well i am at CST so it will come out at 10 PM okclock?

i thort it was leaked my bro said his friend on da bus had a copy already there is titans wat do u think is he wrong? email ur reply back asap
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Point of Existence 2 is a BF2 mod that is being released in a very controlled way, including password protection before public release. I assume the medal goes along with some sort of ranking system for the game.
So I can't just download it is what you are saying?
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85

BolvisOculus wrote:

Please, for the love of God stop saying "email me back your reply asap".  Death is starting to look inviting.
Oh god yes. Everytime I see it it makes me want to send him an email saying "go screw yourself asap"
eagles1106
+269|6581|Marlton, New Jersey.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Dude that medal isnt real, and the torrent comes out tonight at 10 PM EST and its password protected like you said.  The password will be released on Saturday first in their IRC channel then later on the website itself arround midday.  So if you download it tonight you cant play until Saturday anyway.  Hope this cleared it up for everybody

EDIT*
You NEED a Bit Torrent program to be able to download the Mod tonight, if you dont have one, you will have to get one or wait until the zipped client on saturday

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-08-24 17:47:38)

Defiance
+438|6669

Umm...

POE buddy. Apparently, your brain is a POS.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6845|-
*Cough*

#10 Use proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization to the best of your ability. Failure to do this will result in your posts being taken less seriously, and most likely cause responses to be less than constructive.

Please... for the love of god. Grammar.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard