Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6722|the middle of nowhere
I just can't stop laughing when I read this. It was written by Dave Barry. It is in one of his books called, "Dave Barry is from Mars and Venus." The title of the section is, "Invasion of the killer lawyers." I'm not going to type the whole thing I'll just summarize the funniest parts but you will have to read it for yourself. Anyway, Dave Barry starts by talking about how the movie, "Independence Day" made a lot of people uneasy. Then he talks about what happens in the movie (and he is making most of this up, although he would say he isn't   )  I'm not going to type it all I'm just going to type the stuff at the end which I think is the funniest. Eventually he gets to the part where the hero crashes a ship into the mothership. (ROFL this is the best part) Then the hero inserts a virus into the aliens computer by using his laptop. The only reason he can do it is because all the Aliens only have Windows 95 and that is the reason they are coming to Earth to kill Bill Gates. (ROFL) The only way the aliens can stop the virus is if the only engineer on the ship came to fix the main computer. But the engineer is too busy playing the alien version of "Space Invaders" where you are an alien trying to kill small enemy charecters that look like Keanu Reeves. (LOL!!!) Like I said you will just have to read the whole book for yourself. All his books are mostly compiled of collumns he has already written, but I have never read the collumns so I just read the books. All of his books are great and they are all funny. Dave Barry is awsome!

NOTE: I didn't copy this word-for-word, I just typed what I remeberd from reading it.
messfeeder
+31|6498|Gotham
wtf
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6484|Kickapoo

messfeeder wrote:

wtf
Ryan86th
+14|6473|Ohio

PaulKersey wrote:

messfeeder wrote:

wtf
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6553|Eastern USA

Ryan86th wrote:

PaulKersey wrote:

messfeeder wrote:

wtf

Last edited by SaladForks (2006-08-21 18:12:12)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6556|Seattle
Its hard to put Dave Barry into your own words, but I've read some of his books and they are hilarious.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer

Marinejuana wrote:

Its hard to put Dave Barry into your own words
crotchlemur
+8|6656|The Lemur's Den
I am the Great Cornholio!!!  My people!  They are without bungholes!!!
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
Dave Barry is a humor collumnist. He researches ( ) a topic and writes something funny about it. I think he is the funniest man in the world.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6735

SaladForks wrote:

Ryan86th wrote:

PaulKersey wrote:

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

crotchlemur wrote:

I am the Great Cornholio!!!  My people!  They are without bungholes!!!
I am a gringo!
messfeeder
+31|6498|Gotham

|Dark_Helmet wrote:

Dave Barry is a humor collumnist. He researches ( ) a topic and writes something funny about it. I think he is the funniest man in the world.
wtf
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
If you don't know who Dave Barry is or don't even care about what I posted, then don't post crap like WTF and I'm cornholio.
messfeeder
+31|6498|Gotham

|Dark_Helmet wrote:

If you don't know who Dave Barry is or don't even care about what I posted, then don't post crap like WTF and I'm cornholio.
wtf cornholio!
messfeeder
+31|6498|Gotham
Dave Chapelle: "I'm Dave Barry, Bitch!"
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6527|Behind you, with a knife

SaladForks wrote:

Ryan86th wrote:

PaulKersey wrote:

Darkhelmet
cereal killer
This is the kind of thing Cyborg_Ninja-117 and all them got banned for. Kinda like the ping pong stuff.
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6451|Kentucky

Ryan86th wrote:

PaulKersey wrote:

messfeeder wrote:

wtf
crotchlemur
+8|6656|The Lemur's Den

|Dark_Helmet wrote:

Dave Barry is an acclaimed writer.  He is funny.  You are not an acclaimed writer.  You are not funny.  Not even when you write about an acclaimed humorist like Dave Barry.  Cornholio is funny.  Even when I write about him saying things like, "Are you threatening me?"

https://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/stageclothes_1910_1219453
I bet the thread creator is a console gamer...

*Sigh*
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Stop quote tunneling.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Stop quote tunneling.
OK
DirectFire
+6|6531

Ryan86th wrote:

PaulKersey wrote:

messfeeder wrote:

wtf
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
LoL, SHAKE THE BAN STICK!
Darky
Hi..
+71|6533|Here.
Maybe you should have just copied it word for word..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard