Chillay-14
+21|6677
Lol this is just my train of thought... Sectember 11 of this year i recon all the airports will be empty and i recon pilots are refusing to fly...

Just a guess...

Does any1 agree?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6846|-
No?
tool03
+5|6525|Japan Owki
umm, no... and this is the wrong forum
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6540|Winterpeg, Canada
Rofl, and this under bf2 chatter
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
I reckon shut up
<BoTM>J_Aero
Qualified Expert
+62|6463|Melbourne - Home of Football
Probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard, I bet some people are already wishing for a return of negative karma.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6717|Melbourne, Australia

Chillay-14 wrote:

Lol this is just my train of thought... Sectember 11 of this year i recon all the airports will be empty and i recon pilots are refusing to fly...

Just a guess...

Does any1 agree?
lol i think u americans need to realise what your goverment did
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6698|MoVal So-Cal
the government didn't do anything to block any warning of the attacks. They just thought that they were highly unlikely. So to keep the posting to a minimum the rest of the world needs to realize that they need to stfu because all they do is call our government war mongers
[PED] soul76
hand me the gun and ask me again
+18|6530|Mülheim a.d.R. | Germany
and why would anyone do that i wonder
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6670

<BoTM>J_Aero wrote:

Probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard, I bet some people are already wishing for a return of negative karma.
Stay tuned, I guarantee there is a shitload of poeple more stupid then this idiot....... world is full of morons yea know.

Last edited by Stealth42o (2006-08-20 23:44:44)

Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6698|MoVal So-Cal
because they don't realize what these people want to do to our country. If they could they would make us nothing but ash and not even think about it. Fighting to eliminate Al-Queda and to rid a country of a tyrannical leader that killed millions of his own people is hardly what I would call war mongering. Quite a thing to say seeings how your country started the biggest war in history and killed millions of innocents.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6717|Melbourne, Australia
guys stfu for now.. (and i mean that in the nicest way possible) go to google video and watch

911 in plane sight

its 120 mins long but if you guys care that much about what happend and who did it you might want to check it out
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6578

Chillay-14 wrote:

Sectember
Hi, I'm the spell check button, and I'm your friend!
[PED] soul76
hand me the gun and ask me again
+18|6530|Mülheim a.d.R. | Germany

Pernicious544 wrote:

because they don't realize what these people want to do to our country. If they could they would make us nothing but ash and not even think about it. Fighting to eliminate Al-Queda and to rid a country of a tyrannical leader that killed millions of his own people is hardly what I would call war mongering. Quite a thing to say seeings how your country started the biggest war in history and killed millions of innocents.
true, it takes one to know one.

besides the fact that the US did not remove saddam because they felt bad for the iraqis, you fail to realize that all that happens is very much the result of failed US politics.
the war in iraq has destabilized the whole area and the "accomplished mission" is far from over.
there were no terrorists in iarq, actually iraq was a counterweight to more islamistic states (like iran).
if the US would not have been giving out guns to ppl without thinking of possible consequences there would have been no Osama, eg.

Osama -> trained & supported by the US during the Afghanistan War. why? to fight the Commies, then abandoned and now he´s pissed.
Saddam - > trained and equipped by the US to fight Iran in the 80ies, he turned away from you after he got what he wated because hes a fucking mass murder dictator, who would´ve thought that.

if your goverment would try to employ some common sense when making these decisions they might have a lot less to worry about.
Rosse_modest
+76|6774|Antwerp, Flanders
I reckon you should stfu and go whore a J-10 on Wake...
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6670

Rosse_modest wrote:

I reckon you should stfu and go whore a J-10 on Wake...
Smartest thing said in this thread as of yet.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6698|MoVal So-Cal

[PED] soul76 wrote:

Pernicious544 wrote:

true, it takes one to know one.

besides the fact that the US did not remove saddam because they felt bad for the iraqis, you fail to realize that all that happens is very much the result of failed US politics.
the war in iraq has destabilized the whole area and the "accomplished mission" is far from over.
there were no terrorists in iarq, actually iraq was a counterweight to more islamistic states (like iran).
if the US would not have been giving out guns to ppl without thinking of possible consequences there would have been no Osama, eg.

Osama -> trained & supported by the US during the Afghanistan War. why? to fight the Commies, then abandoned and now he´s pissed.
Saddam - > trained and equipped by the US to fight Iran in the 80ies, he turned away from you after he got what he wated because hes a fucking mass murder dictator, who would´ve thought that.

if your goverment would try to employ some common sense when making these decisions they might have a lot less to worry about.
True for both Osama and Saddam, heck i learned that in 9th grade mr. smarty pants but how was supporting the allies of those time periods considered war- mongering?  Also the statement "takes one to know one" is not valid in this situation because last i checked my people didn't gather innocent civillian people up and send them off to camps with the sole purpose of killing them as fast and inhumanely as possible. You, good sir fail to realize the situation at hand and like most people dont seem to see the check spelling button down there by submit
CC-Marley
+407|6826
Did you think before you typed? ....sigh....
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6673|Moscow, Russia

Chillay-14 wrote:

Just a guess...

Does any1 agree?
You actually suck.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6544|Doncaster, UK
1. Why is it that as soon as someone says just one thing anti-american, immediately it's "The rest of the world hates us"?

2. I'm almost positive that soul76 was not responsible for the attrocities during WWII, why should he take your insults.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6714
IMI militant... 9/11 was real... you dolt...  save any shred of intelligence you have and say your kidding...
you wonder how people could be this stupid and this reminds you why... lmfao

buy the DVD dunce... the guy that made it is laughing his ass off at how many retards ordered it... pfffttt
Love is the answer
Trel
+70|6675
How in the hell did you substitute a 'c' for a 'p'?  They aren't anywhere near each other on a keyboard.

I'd be impressed, if I did think you were an idiot.
Good to be back.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6728|Michigan
Well, other than (what everyone else said)... I can't believe it's been 5yrs.
Man the years start getting shorter as you get older. I remember the birth of my first child like it was yesterday and she's 2 already. Our other one is only a couple months now.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

hasnt happened in the past 4 years.
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6698|MoVal So-Cal

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

1. Why is it that as soon as someone says just one thing anti-american, immediately it's "The rest of the world hates us"?

2. I'm almost positive that soul76 was not responsible for the attrocities during WWII, why should he take your insults.
1. It sure seems that way

2. why should i take his, im not responsible for what my govenment has done, couldn't vote during the last election.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard