+49|6671|Australia
Pfft they just look like souped up BF2 vehicles and weapons
shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6458|BOSTON

TripleKo wrote:

You missed all unlockable weapons.
+1 anyway.
well yesterday at first i put just the main stuff, no names just kits and picktures, then later in the afternoon i addede the info for everything, and most likly i will get around to adding an unlock list, just for u

by the way thanks for the karma everyone!!

Last edited by shaggy92 (2006-08-20 06:50:35)

GUNNYCWT
+3|6462|Jacksonville NC
Nice job thanks for the Info. +1 for you.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6507|Search Whore killing fields

lavadisk wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Oh what the hell, Ill get it, though I want some jets damnit. This game is becoming to much like CS.
how in ANYWAY is this game like cs? do you use guns? is that cheap? if you want to jet whore you cant because their are only the roflcopters, anyways, its a lot better for the team that all the good players need to do something other then drop bombs on a spawn point.
I <3 Spawn point bomb dropping
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6756|Bulgaria
OMFG, all those pics of weapons and vehicles - SO UGLY, I will not PLAY this silly game!
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6515
Why don't jets exist in the future?
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6514|Sverige (SWE)
wherry nice find +1 from me ...god job
SoC./Omega
+122|6510|Omaha, Nebraska!
Lol the EU pistol looks like the webly from the 1940s but just buffed up lol
https://au.geocities.com/thefortysecondinww2/images/weapons/revolver-webley-mk4.jpg

Last edited by SoC./Omega (2006-08-20 10:21:19)

MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6625

SoC./Omega wrote:

If by saying "the EU pistol looks like the webly" you actually mean that they look nothing alike, than I totally agree with you.  However, if you meant to say what you actually did say, than I'm not so much in agreement.  I do concede, it seems to have a revolving chamber and is also a hand held pistol.  Other than that, according to the characteristics you seem to be basing your comparison on, it would be appropriate to say "the EU pistol looks like *name of almost any revolver ever made* but just buffed up lol." 

But really, brilliant deduction.

Edit: Nothing personal I'm just in a smartass kinda mood.

Last edited by MastersMom (2006-08-20 10:40:15)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662

MastersMom wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

If by saying "the EU pistol looks like the webly" you actually mean that they look nothing alike, than I totally agree with you.  However, if you meant to say what you actually did say, than I'm not so much in agreement.  I do concede, it seems to have a revolving chamber and is also a hand held pistol.  Other than that, according to the characteristics you seem to be basing your comparison on, it would be appropriate to say "the EU pistol looks like *name of almost any revolver ever made* but just buffed up lol." 

oh!!! He said ur gay!!!!1111
shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6458|BOSTON

Superior Mind wrote:

MastersMom wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

ROFL, LOL, OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOHHH HE CALLED U GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  nice one supirior, +1 for u

Last edited by shaggy92 (2006-08-20 11:28:07)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6507|Search Whore killing fields

Superior Mind wrote:

MastersMom wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

Hes kinda boring too. Mastersmom, do you happend to live in britian?
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6622
lol theres nothing futureistic about the knife
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6705|DUTCH snap ik!
thxx for the post
all nice stuff but alot diff. then at bf2
this will be a turn over against bf2 to bf2142 but what the heck still gonna buy it any way
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6689|California

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

how does a knife change? its still a knife
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6799|Denver colorado

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

A knife is made of steal thats cut to form a wedge. It has a handle and can have a grip.

well, thats a knife. I'd rather this then a freaking light saber. LOL, YOU SABER WHORE!!!!
shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6458|BOSTON

lavadisk wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

A knife is made of steal thats cut to form a wedge. It has a handle and can have a grip.

well, thats a knife. I'd rather this then a freaking light saber. LOL, YOU SABER WHORE!!!!
lol, i do agree with u about the saber, but a plasma dagger would have been nice
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6799|Denver colorado

shaggy92 wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

Shadow_OwNz wrote:

lol, i do agree with u about the saber, but a plasma dagger would have been nice
thats true... w.e, i just cant wait for the game!
shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6458|BOSTON
lol, i got the beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kiries
+4|6665|monastery of funk
OMG i want the bata you stole my invisible key pas thingy EVIL
imortal
+240|6634|Austin, TX

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Because EA and DICE were sick of idiots using the jet to own maps and whore with them.  No joke; they were suprised how much the jets messed up their designs for BF2.

Oh, the excuse is that they need so much land for living that there is no room to spare for runways.

Good riddance to the jets, anyways.
kurtisone2
+0|6429
first psot here

but what i want to say is i tihnk that the EU pistol looks like the one from Battle Star Galactica (BSG)

but good list +1

EDIT

Ill give u +1 when i get enough posts

Last edited by kurtisone2 (2006-08-21 01:36:09)

shaggy92
R's Ah Fah Losah's
+21|6458|BOSTON

imortal wrote:

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Because EA and DICE were sick of idiots using the jet to own maps and whore with them.  No joke; they were suprised how much the jets messed up their designs for BF2.

Oh, the excuse is that they need so much land for living that there is no room to spare for runways.

Good riddance to the jets, anyways.
lol, totally true
Bunn-Gee
+7|6435
That pistol design is TERRIBLE.  Why on earth would anyone design a pistol since the 40s with a revolving chamber?!!?!??!  I just don't see how you could keep recoil down when compared to gas powered semi-auto with a clip.  I don't like it.

So. . . . there are only 4 kits in 2142?

At first while looking at the video I didn't see how on earth foot combat troops could survive.  I mean  look at all the vehicle types AND squad leader equipment designed to mow down troop.  However, I see that to take down the Titan you have to enter it and be on foot. 

I just hope that there are enough vehicles to go around on the maps so that the game won't be a huge vehicle queue.

Last edited by Bunn-Gee (2006-08-22 12:28:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard