Preatorion
+2|6505|St. Louis, MO.
Did anyone else think "holy shit" the first time they fired this thing?
l41e
+677|6662

Nope. What's it like?

Edit: (I don't have the demo)

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-08-18 11:15:43)

Preatorion
+2|6505|St. Louis, MO.
Lets put it this way, you feel like you are launching a missle that could take out several buildings.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6635|London, England

Preatorion wrote:

Lets put it this way, you feel like you are launching a missle that could take out several buildings.
What's it like in taking out stuff?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6592|Florida
Screenshots or fraps video?  If you make it a video, plz post it on google videos rather than youtube.  I prefer youtube, but the proxy at work wont allow me to see vids there....which sucks.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6841|Lithuania
I've had some instances where it would go through gunships/armor .. guess it's cause it's using the same engine as bf2...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
Preatorion
+2|6505|St. Louis, MO.
When I shot it, it took a tank out with one shot. But the tank was a little damaged. So, I think it takes 2 shots to take out tanks. The good news is, it doesnt appear to be usefull on soldiers.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6731|Riva, MD

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

I've had some instances where it would go through gunships/armor .. guess it's cause it's using the same engine as bf2...
They need to fix that, it never happened before 1.2
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6727|Hong Kong, China
Sometimes, you wonder why there is no "Un-patch" button on BF2...

..back to missile thing - vids?
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6552|Long Island, New York
Is this the big bulky looking one, or the one that fires like a sniper rifle?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6645|Washington, DC

Mekstizzle wrote:

Preatorion wrote:

What's it like in taking out stuff?
Like throwing shit at a tank. Seriously. I fired 3 shots at a mech and it didn't scratch it.
PRiMACORD
+190|6639|Home of the Escalade Herds

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

Rofl nice to see old bugs that never get fixed.
doc. josh
+48|6559

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

thats it here we gp agin 2142 is going to be more full of gliches and bugs then bf2 nex thing we know the titans will fly upside down!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6731|Riva, MD

doc. josh wrote:

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

thats it here we gp agin 2142 is going to be more full of gliches and bugs then bf2 nex thing we know the titans will fly upside down!
Ugh, thinking about the fact that anything is possible, that's not pretty.
PRiMACORD
+190|6639|Home of the Escalade Herds
Also

Fraps or stfu

Jbrar
rawr
+86|6556|Winterpeg, Canada
ya someone give us a fricking  fraps vid or something
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6605|Your attic

Jbrar wrote:

Do you read the sticky notices on these forums?? No video or screenshot of 2142 is allowed on these forums or any other unless distributed by EA, it's against the EA NDA, and there's nothing we can do about it, I wish there was (I've been pining after 2142 since the beta was released) but we just have to wait.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6761|The United Center

Towelly wrote:

Jbrar wrote:

Do you read the sticky notices on these forums?? No video or screenshot of 2142 is allowed on these forums or any other unless distributed by EA, it's against the EA NDA, and there's nothing we can do about it, I wish there was (I've been pining after 2142 since the beta was released) but we just have to wait.
So just upload it to YouTube and post the link on here.

Look, I understand all the legal mumbo-jumbo, but it's a fucking beta.  No one here is interested in stealing ideas or finding new places to glitch into.  I just want to see what the game is like since FilePlanet doesn't have anymore reserved spots.  Yes, I have a FP subscription and no, I cannot play, hence my frustration.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6605|Your attic

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Jbrar wrote:

Look, I understand all the legal mumbo-jumbo, but it's a fucking beta.  No one here is interested in stealing ideas or finding new places to glitch into.  I just want to see what the game is like since FilePlanet doesn't have anymore reserved spots.  Yes, I have a FP subscription and no, I cannot play, hence my frustration.
Still, it'd just get deleted, the only other video I saw of someone In an a talon was deleted within 5 minutes....
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6761|The United Center

Towelly wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Still, it'd just get deleted, the only other video I saw of someone In an a talon was deleted within 5 minutes....
Yes, and within the 5 minutes it was posted, I watched it.  No one here is asking for hacks...or illegal copies of the game...or anything like that.  It's a video, nothing more.  I'm going to buy the game regardless, but I'm an impatient little bastard, especially since I feel as though FP screwed me over by not giving me a CD key.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6734|California

its feels like there is an actuall missile leaving the tube.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6556|Winterpeg, Canada
well sorry, i actually did read the stickied stuff before i posted, but since no one was actually describing it I went and asked for a vid hoping someone would (and did) finally give some info.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6720|Antarctica
I think the rocket launcher is pretty cool tbh.
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6820|Portland, OR, USA

The EU one is the best. Yay for triple (quad?) rockets.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6750|Houston, TX
I got 6 of the engineer unlocks. if you see me kill me and take my kit. lol. When you do shot tanks in the ass with this. https://battlefield2142.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/images/w_engineer_koenig.gif.

p.s. BatNet FTW... Good bye BF2. I will be back to visit someday.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard