So I was screwing around on a local server (64 karkand) and i was practicing with the kits. So, just to do something stupid i teabagged a claymore. then i decided to call it a day, and i pressed alt + f4, and then my screen went black and i was back in the game inside of a building.  I pressed alt + f4 again and i was inside another building. So, I started playing around again and I could walk through walls and pretty much wall hack anywhere.

Long story short:

1. Teabag a claymore.
2. Alt + f4
3. Wall hack.

I'm not making this up. I am dead serious. Try it for yourself.
Shadow_OwNz
+88|6624
That doesnt make sense
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
Right clicking when you have a grenade out also gives you bullets,lots and lots of bullets.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
I sense a closure in the thread
chuckle_hound
+32|6638|Edinburgh, Scotland
You know what's hilarious, you're actually stupider than anyone who tries this just for posting it.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6681
yeah i tryed this to, it works.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6517
You should have mentioned, it has to be an enemy claymore.

And sometimes it doesn't work the first time. You have to do it several times before it works.

Last edited by iNeedUrFace4Soup (2006-08-17 14:59:16)

https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6704|Oslo, Norway

JaM3z wrote:

yeah i tryed this to, it works.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

really??? i gotta try this as soon as i get home. so thats how you get into the hotel. anybody got a video how it works
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America
Wow, now we can worry about someone being anywhere anytime.
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6650|Denver, CO
no no no... you have to kill 5 people and then teabag an enemy claymore 20 times
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Thanks for telling people how to cheat.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6678|67.222.138.85
Just to confirm no noobs will come on this thread and be led in the wrong direction, alt+f4 closes the current application, there is no glitch, he just wants to screw with you by making you close your game.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6666|UK
Cool i really believe you!

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Just to confirm no noobs will come on this thread and be led in the wrong direction, alt+f4 closes the current application, there is no glitch, he just wants to screw with you by making you close your game.
alt + f4 is supposed to close the current application, but it didn't for some odd reason. (wink fucking wink!)
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

https://www.dred242.com/blogvid/NapoleanDynamite/UncleRico.jpg
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I think he is trying to get people who wan't to glitch to close the game,and rightly so.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6436|Life in a vacuum sucks

jord wrote:

Right clicking when you have a grenade out also gives you bullets,lots and lots of bullets.
a lot of noobs r going to fall for that
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

This is so gay, just like the majority of your posts.
Look, this is clearly not a joke. Many of you experienced glitchers (i saw you on karkand) know that these kinds of things are possible. I would have been skeptical if i heard this. But just try it for yourself. Then talk to me.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6436|Life in a vacuum sucks
alt+f4 quits the game i wish i could see the look on the noobs faces when thay do it
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6655|West Yorkshire, U.K
alt f4 is a shortcut for shutting down an application hes foolin ya.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

usmarine2005 wrote:

Word
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png

usmarine2005 wrote:

which posts weren't gay? because here at Gay Posts, Inc. we strive to bring you the gayest possible posts, for your agony. User feedback is the cornerstone of our operation. Please, let me know.
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6634|under there hayousaidunderwear

max wrote:

really??? i gotta try this as soon as i get home. so thats how you get into the hotel. anybody got a video how it works
Lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard