-fe.lep-
+8|6856

kontrolcrimson wrote:

-fe.lep- wrote:

What do you think he's going to say, ok , im a hacker, I got caught, I was making idiots of the entire scene by glitching? FS wise up.

Good j0b EA, another naab down,  now fix the damn game!
thankyou. nice comments.
i gather you havnt been on here long, you see, all hackers like to claim how good they are. Im not a hacker, i wasnt caught for hacking. I wasnt caught for anything. i was reset. and if you were too stupid to read others, its not something that should have happened.
I already read your reasons, glitching and selling account's, ofc you claim to be innocent, I guess the reason wasyou were sooooooooooooooooo good EA couldn't take it and thought that they would try and annoy a customer for fun?? ROFL

What I ment was, and I think this is fairly obvious, you will never admit you did anything wrong, matter of fact, you will say ANYTHING to get off with it.

EA had their reasons, GJ guy's. Like I said, Another one down and lets fix the damn game!
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6754|Sydney, Australia

shiftyrussian wrote:

Sucked in crimson. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

- Shifty Russian
Shiffy you dolphin divining bunny hopping hacker you should have your stats resest not Kontrolcrimson
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6811|WPB, FL. USA
Because of this thread I had a serious headache last night and I had to sleep on it before posting something that would have pissed everyone off and would have been totally out of character...

Me, I game for fun, I enjoy the team play, I'm educated, moderate and open minded, I look for humor in everything, I enjoy the debates and utter nonsense of the forums, etc.

However, when I read ALL the posts on this thread and really looked at the names of the people who posted in this thread I became concerned - I MEAN VERY CONCERNED!!!

It boils down to a fact, and I mean "fact" and not an observation!  A lot of you have posted some very serious comments related to religion, politics, and world events with extreme conviction.  A lot of what was written by the majority of you has been critical of the US President, Israel, and the war on terrorism, etc. 

Now my point; The majority of you have sided with Crimson, blindly and with strong conviction, and almost all of you have slammed EA/DICE/BFROE for resetting Crimson's stats.  If you guys are using the same logic on the serious topics, and nothing leads me to believe otherwise, as you are using on this thread then I am both extremely disappointed in you and very scared for all of us.

Crimson, I hope you have done nothing to deserve the reset and when the facts are in please do me a favor;
Either - 1} thank everyone for their blind support if EA/DICE/BFROE were wrong, or 2} Be a man and apologize, without excuses, to everyone if you were found to have violated BFROE - PLEASE FOR ME!!!

Deeply disappointed and God help us all,
Kaboom.
Ryan
+1,230|6996|Alberta, Canada

t3hhax wrote:

I have a tiny penis.
You think if you tell everyone, that it might begin to grow? Your mistaken my friend.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-08-16 09:56:26)

Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6716|A good vantage point...

kontrolcrimson wrote:

I would like to thank chuy for letting this thread to go on. I have had the chance to explain what happened.
im playing as menschdefekt ( +1 to the person who can find were i got it from )
Ummm, German Industrial Techno group ???

Hey KC - sorry to hear about the reset !! It seriously is bullshit, I've played with you once or twice and around you quite a few times and you can pick the cheaters in a game - but you're definitely not one of them.
Hope EA/Dice come to their senses and re-instate your stats, man !!! Glad to hear you've stuck with the game and not chucked it in over this shit...
Cheers m8 !
taddzilla
+23|6996|Pembroke Pines, FL.
Good luck with getting your stats back KC.  Sounds like you got screwed, and I hope that you get your hard earned stats back quickly.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6804|United States
thats sucks that you got ur starts reset and i hope that you will get ur stats back and ea also had reset one of my friends stats he was 4 star general and also he was good player his username was SNIPER09735 he was ranked in 48th place overall

Last edited by Private_Adam (2006-08-16 10:55:11)

Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6832|Adelaide, Australia

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

Because of this thread...
*snip*
...Deeply disappointed and God help us all,
Kaboom.
That was the funniest thing I've read all day. Thankyou.

Fortunately I have kept my fridge magnet with John Howard's Anti Terrorism Hotline number on it. I've phoned them and informed them of this dangerous Australian terrorist cell. You can rest in peace tonight Kaboom.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6916

Phew, took me a good 10 mins to read all the posts but finally got through it. Looks like someone at EA screwed up/got carried away with controlkrimsons stats. What a shame man, hope it all gets sorted out soon enough. It's screw ups like these that make us lose the little trust we already have in EA. It's good to hear about exploiters/hackers getting their stats reset and they do a good job about caring, but these errors are unexcusable.

Just a quick note, I'm pretty sure "Armor whoreing" or "Spawn Raping" are not resetable offenses in BF2. I don't understand those of you that complain about the "ethics" of these practices (Dodo, ahem). Sure it sucks to get constantly owned, but I can usually spawn AT and land a good rocket on the armor before I get killed. If only the WHOLE team would realize this and quit spawning as snipers/medics, we might be able to waste the armor faster. Just adapt to the game, don't get hung up on details like that.

Edit: Oh I forgot to add... I don't know why we bitch so much about armor whores in this game. I mean, does it make a difference if the same person keeps coming back to kill you, or if another person who takes the tank does? This is obviously just some people that don't like getting owned by tanks in general, and armor whoreing is a good way to cope with it.

Last edited by GotMex? (2006-08-16 11:48:16)

Clippit
+0|6617

Poisongirl wrote:

Clippit wrote:

just that he got in trouble for doing something wrong.
Actually no, he hasn't done anything wrong, how can following the rules be doing something wrong? He did not cheat, exploit the game, or sell the account, all of which are wrong. EA has made a mistake, mistakes happen. He has not spent much time in tanks lately because he was building up his skills at infantry, and previously he was going for medals, which requires a certain amount of time in a vehicle. Good old tall poppy syndrome, no wonder we have a nation of slackers, you get good at something and you must be cheating or taken down for the sake of it.
Here is a list of things that piss me off:
Good old jumping on the bandwagon syndrome. He wasn't number 1 in the world, other people with large scores have had their stats reset, and he definitely "tank whored". Whether or not he did this hard/long enough to piss lots of people off... well I think he overdid it just a fraction. That would appear to come under "Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system".
EA (or whoever) isn't an Australian company, so citing "tall poppy syndrome" and relating it to our "nation of slackers" doesn't make sense.
Another thing; EA (or whoever) deciding you need to stand in the corner is NOT the same as being dragged through the legal system, and possibly imprisoned, when you've committed no crime. I think it's very disrespectful to the victims of actual 'miscarriages of justice' to compare your video game to their nightmare experiences.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6783|Washington, DC

Clippit wrote:

Poisongirl wrote:

Clippit wrote:

just that he got in trouble for doing something wrong.
Actually no, he hasn't done anything wrong, how can following the rules be doing something wrong? He did not cheat, exploit the game, or sell the account, all of which are wrong. EA has made a mistake, mistakes happen. He has not spent much time in tanks lately because he was building up his skills at infantry, and previously he was going for medals, which requires a certain amount of time in a vehicle. Good old tall poppy syndrome, no wonder we have a nation of slackers, you get good at something and you must be cheating or taken down for the sake of it.
Here is a list of things that piss me off:
Good old jumping on the bandwagon syndrome. He wasn't number 1 in the world, other people with large scores have had their stats reset, and he definitely "tank whored". Whether or not he did this hard/long enough to piss lots of people off... well I think he overdid it just a fraction. That would appear to come under "Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system".
EA (or whoever) isn't an Australian company, so citing "tall poppy syndrome" and relating it to our "nation of slackers" doesn't make sense.
Another thing; EA (or whoever) deciding you need to stand in the corner is NOT the same as being dragged through the legal system, and possibly imprisoned, when you've committed no crime. I think it's very disrespectful to the victims of actual 'miscarriages of justice' to compare your video game to their nightmare experiences.
Since when was tank whoring a violation of the ROE?
Baked Nut
+2|6618|Brisbane, QLD, Australia

zebba wrote:

2-It is not possible to get the WCR without using that tactic, teamswapping FTW, or constantly stacking one side with all your 1337 mates on small servers.  Playing the safe side all the time, whilst lame, is still the most legit of tactics out of them to get it.
Interesting ..... isn't points farming a form or padding ??? if so the above statement would be reason enough for EA to reset him.

Stacking one side/ especially the easy team with all his clan mates etc on small servers not only sounds lame but sounds like stats farming / padding.
HeimdalX
+37|6804
Ok wow, teamstacking. Let's say youre playing karkand... how often does USMC lose? So if I chose to play of my time on certain maps, still using karkand for an example on USMC I would have a substantially higher W:L ratio because of the fact that USMC wins more rounds on karkand. Wake, china. Dalian, china. Cleansweep, MEC. So on and so forth. Use your heads.

To the retard that said wow he has a lot of kills with a weapon such as a knife or pistol in a short time... do you run around all the time with those weapons out? The time on each weapon is when you have it out. A guy with 1000 kills with a knife in 2 hours? Not odd. Are you going to run around with a knife/pistol out versus people with pkms or are you going to pull that pistol to finish someone off when your main weapon hits empty? Are you going to run around with a knife all the time or take that easy prone idiot with his back to you kill?

Vehicle whoring is against EA's ROE because its overusing a certain aspect of the game? What if you played the majority of your time in game ground pounding? Is that overusing/exploiting the game? Guy with a support kit chucking nades? Exploiting? Medics? Assault? Think before you say stupid shit like that. People play what they're good at and ENJOY. If you enjoy using a tank, apc, helicopter, plane, or ground pounding then by all means do it. Having repercussions for enjoying an aspect of the game such as those? Idiotic.

Teamswitching... you get the win or loss based on the majority of the time you spent on a team in a round not if you switch 2 seconds before the end. You spend 20 minutes on US and you switch to MEC for the win, you still get the loss. Try it. And in case you didn't notice the requirements for the War College Ribbon has changed to accomodate people that couldn't attain it.

Oh you can't play with friends now I forgot. Your buddy has to be on the other side when you play. You can't be on ventrilo or teamspeak with them because guess what... thats exploiting.

My win loss ratio on Iron Gator is 27:0... is that exploiting? A server that's set up not to autoswitch/randomize on a new round... exploiting? If it was EA would shut down those servers. But guess what that feature isn't even built into the game. If they were worried about teamstacking they would make this feature mandatory. Baseraping? They could make it so you died if you stayed in an enemy base for too long, do they do it? No.

You people are retarded. You are the reason that fun is no longer an element to this game and you should be ashamed.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6915

Ummm....so any news from EA or IndianScout?
Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6658|Melbourne, Australia

kontrolcrimson wrote:

thats it, i owned i got owned. i was clean....
People around here have probably seen me go off on my "play fair" rants a few times now.

I won't claim to "know" you, but many a time I have played both with and against you, even squadding-up with you a few times and coordinating on voip.

I think this is COMPLETE BULLSHIT, and it makes me bloody insane with anger that a genuinely good player who has put in the hours, honed their skills and in my presence always played fair and for fun never purely for points, has been shafted like this.

There are players out there that I have suspected of cheating or aimbotting. There are players out there that I have seen play unfair tactics and abuse the BFROE repeatedly.

YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM.

I would put my full name and suffixes on a petition to EA Games and vouch for your in-game character to get you restored.

\\'
rubberbudgie
+3|6933
Firstly, sorry to hear about the stats reset crimson. Of all the highest ranking players that I know about that got their stats reset you are by far the most honest of them all. So what if you spawn camped karkand many moons ago, you certainly don't now and besides which last I checked it wasn't reason enough to get your stats reset. Wouldn't surprise me if it was fabricated evidence submitted by one of the pissed off cheats that you put in to get reset.

Secondly, whatever dodoextinct or shiftyrussian says should not be taken seriously. They like their clanmates are famous (or should I say infamous) for being spawncampers, bunnyhoppers, dolphin divers and in a few cases hackers so if they give you shit about something then it should be regarded as a compliment if anything. Plus notice how virtually every one of dodos posts has been edited? Forget to say something perhaps or maybe thought to take something out?

And lastly, I got my stats reset quite a few months ago and even though I wasn't cheating there were some questionable high scores so I copped it on the chin and didn't complain. But since then I've made it a point to look into other players who also deserve to get their stats reset especially hackers/cheaters and not for one minute does crimson fall into that category. So good luck dude with getting your stats back and if you don't then at least your new profile will have awesome stats from the start and won't contain any of the stats when you were still learning how to play. You'll be one of the few players with a high KDR that actually deserves it
Poisongirl
+6|6618
Good old jumping on the bandwagon syndrome
Hardly, I am his GF, and in the unique position of working from home a lot, so see him play the majority of time. How many other players have a first hand witness to their honesty? If he was a cheat I wouldn't be here, I find it disgusting behaviour. I think you will find that he has support because he has had enough people recognise through playing with him he wants a game where people play fair, don't you want BF2 to be hax and cheat free? My support is based on actual facts, not blind faith.

He wasn't number 1 in the world, other people with large scores have had their stats reset, and he definitely "tank whored". Whether or not he did this hard/long enough to piss lots of people off... well I think he overdid it just a fraction. That would appear to come under "Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system".
Since when has spending a lot of time (which was in the past BTW) in one vehicle been against the rules? He is good at it, got his medals and moved on, talk about stuck in the past. He doesn't go in armour much anymore, so what will your next excuse be?

I should have qualified that to indicate I meant a lot of players in general, I didn't actually say EA/dice by the way, that is your assumption. Crimson cops a lot of flack when he owns people, instead of them practicing to get better and beat him, they cry like a big girl and cry hax. Fact is some people will be good at something and some suck, if you suck, be big enough to admit that instead of projecting your inadequacies onto others.

No one has compared this to a criminal miscarrige of justice, so that's a big call. Yes, people get incarcerated all the time for crimes they didn't commit, but life goes on for the rest of us. In the context of this game and community this is a big deal. It seems you are clutching at straws on this one, clippit. Actully, thanks clippit for pointing out that mistakes are made in any system.

As for clan stacking on small servers, you'll find that crimson is very vocal on this one (too bloody vocal, drives me nuts) and has been consciously making an effort to get his clan to spread out across teams as he has to follow his own preaching on this. Before bagging someone it pays to research the facts, because a lot of accusations thrown at him are a long way from the truth.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6981|Australia
Yes i have played 600 odd hours on karkand. And alota people think all that time was in a tank. Actualy it was on foot, being hero man and going through beloved nade alley. Only one hour of the time (add about 40minutes on) was spent there in a tank. MY place to preperly camp was the square as i tryed/helped cap the flag. The other time was built on maps like dalian plant, and anyother no bombers map.

Indianscout is still trying to help. I havnt spoken to him yet, since last night, but after asking, he said it would be a good idea to write personaly to the head of eacs. I will add many of your comments.

If i had done the wrong thing i wouldnt be here working on getting my stats back.
i also wouldnt have been so vocal to clans like [RAW], Plus., +SiN+, xop5 and xs_s about spreading thier players out more, instead of 12 a side.
Reading alot of things here, made me stop with karkand, and work harder on giving the other team a fair chance, And i had been having great fun!!! my s[pm was on the rise, made new mates, it was great.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6872|Melbourne, Australia
ey crimson unblock me from msn lol i wanna talk to ya for a sec.. or if u removed me [email protected]   please add i wont take up to much of ur time
PesiAU
+1|6645|Melbourne, Australia
Hey Kontrolcrimson,

I am with Windrider_Melb on this one, we often are in the same team creating a bit of merry havoc, I have been on the same team and against you, sure I have got you a couple of times, you have got me more, but never have I ever thought you were cheating.

Feel free to put me in the Kontrolcrimson not cheating camp!

Wish you the best in getting stats back, but worst case, feel free to infantry whore with us

PesiAU
jsnipy
+3,276|6675|...

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Yes i have played 600 odd hours on karkand. And alota people think all that time was in a tank. Actualy it was on foot, being hero man and going through beloved nade alley. Only one hour of the time (add about 40minutes on) was spent there in a tank. MY place to preperly camp was the square as i tryed/helped cap the flag. The other time was built on maps like dalian plant, and anyother no bombers map.

Indianscout is still trying to help. I havnt spoken to him yet, since last night, but after asking, he said it would be a good idea to write personaly to the head of eacs. I will add many of your comments.

If i had done the wrong thing i wouldnt be here working on getting my stats back.
i also wouldnt have been so vocal to clans like [RAW], Plus., +SiN+, xop5 and xs_s about spreading thier players out more, instead of 12 a side.
Reading alot of things here, made me stop with karkand, and work harder on giving the other team a fair chance, And i had been having great fun!!! my s[pm was on the rise, made new mates, it was great.
And even if you spent alot of time in a tank... whats the crime
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6981|Australia
lol 392h of 2022h.....
Canticle66
+0|6792|Canada
I doubt it was your BR score.  Mine's 488 (244 x2 commander) and while I'm not even close to the top 10000 let alone top 20, my account is still okay (even though I haven't played since 1.3 came out...)

And in case anyone wonders, my score was back when you could BH whore and get points staying in the heli (patch 1.03 I think?).  I kept myself on the ground fixing my commander toys.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6981|Australia
do you think it could have been for having 2200 repair points? I could get 7 av. while on Karkand, and i would always run and fix anything that was destroyed.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6873|California

kontrolcrimson wrote:

do you think it could have been for having 2200 repair points? I could get 7 av. while on Karkand, and i would always run and fix anything that was destroyed.
i think its because EA hates Australians.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard