doc. josh
+48|6547
ok well my who family was going paint balling to day b/c my step sister is here from the uk and so i paint ball quite often and so i told my step sister she would get pwned and my mom was like thats it buddy u are not comming so i have to sit here at home all alone 4 the rest of the fucking day i cant go any were b/c we live like 20k out of med hat so yea its really gay.

just thaught id share this with u guys
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6562|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
pwnd by mom lol
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
Sux 4 u!!one2
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6692|The Netherlands
Lol this is funny
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6832|Denver colorado
ROFL ROFL LMAO. OH GOD. LOL LOL LOL LOL.

that made my day.
Trel
+70|6679
What the fuck did you just say?

Seriously, your parents should beat you until you can grasp the concept of coherent writing, because based on this post alone, I'm taking your mom's side.
Good to be back.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6832|Denver colorado

Trel wrote:

Seriously, your parents should beat you until you can grasp the concept of coherent writing, because based on this post alone, I'm taking your mom's side.
OWNED, lol.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6709|67.222.138.85

doc. josh wrote:

ok well my who family was going paint balling to day b/c my step sister is here from the uk and so i paint ball quite often and so i told my step sister she would get pwned and my mom was like thats it buddy u are not comming so i have to sit here at home all alone 4 the rest of the fucking day i cant go any were b/c we live like 20k out of med hat so yea its really gay.
^ A single sentence

I don't understand, you were an ass ot your sister so you didn't get to do what you wanted to do? What's the problem?
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6471|The Suburb at Karkand
LOL pwnt
Slam
+74|6637
u fail
SwampDog
+12|6472|Luton, England

Trel wrote:

Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6628|Norway
didn't get it.
please, have a couple of these: ................................ and some ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now insert them into your post:)
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6660|San Francisco, CA
jibber jab jabber jib jib jibby jab jibber jab?
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT!!??   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The lack of grammar in this thread makes the baby Prophet Mohammed cry.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6579|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

MURcarnage wrote:

Hell no man!...Wait a minute...your right!!! Sorry Chief!
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

doc. josh wrote:

You'd better report her to IndianScout.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2
Pff, he writes better than most of the people on this site...

Last edited by DeadboyUSMC (2006-08-12 15:33:22)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

you lost the battle, and you will surrender the war.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK

doc. josh wrote:

coherant writing ftw!
Widjerd
I like sausage
+18|6543|Bristol UK
so what if he cant type, is it a huge problem because i can understand it perfectly or are you all born to be assholes.

Once is enough
usaf101major
+8|6609
lol
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6520|Montucky

doc. josh wrote:

Well my family was going paint balling to day because my step sister is here from the uk. I paint ball quite often and I said to my step sister she would get owned and my mom said, "that's it buddy you are not coming!" So now I have to sit here at home all alone for the rest of the day and I can't go any were. We live like 20k out of med hat, its really gay in my opinion.

I just thought I'd share this with you guys.
Now lets unfuck your sig.

Simply because your can breath dosent mean your alive or that u really live: RISE AGAINST black masks and gasoline

should read

Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're alive or that you really live. RISE AGAINST black masks and gasoline!
Simon
basically
+838|6660|UK

usaf101major wrote:

lol
No
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6511|Daytona Beach, FL

MURcarnage wrote:

yeah, somethin like that
Home
Section.80
+447|6849|Seattle, Washington, USA

Wait, so you told your stepsister she would get "pwned" (I can't imagine using the word in the real world) so your mom made you stay home?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard