killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6597|Reisterstown, MD

I can't believe people are having so many issues with playing bf2 post 1.3.  The only issue I have currently is the fact that our server crashes once or twice per day.  Other than that, everything is gravvy.
CHEVELLE
+0|6488
I dont know what anyone is complaining about, i have played games such as world of warcraft and everquest which cost the same amount as this game, plus they charge 14.99 a month on top of the initial cost, i have no complaints, if certian people are gettin away with things that probally/should get fixed eventually.
Chuckles
+32|6554

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

And obviously EA/Dice agreed that they were problems because they fixed them.
Those problems, yes.  Not the red tag bug though.  But that's not my point.  My point is that they sold us a game that was flawed.  If they rushed it and that's why it's flawed that's their fault, not ours.  And since they issued the game the patches they have implemented have drastically affected game play.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-

Chuckles wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

And obviously EA/Dice agreed that they were problems because they fixed them.
Those problems, yes.  Not the red tag bug though.  But that's not my point.  My point is that they sold us a game that was flawed.  If they rushed it and that's why it's flawed that's their fault, not ours.  And since they issued the game the patches they have implemented have drastically affected game play.
I'm going to go back to my point about turning in an assignment before you think it's finished. Same principle. It's your fault, not your teachers. You don't even get a chance to "patch" your assignment.

The fact that they are trying is enough for me. The only thing affecting game play is everyone wanting changes and "fixes".
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6597|Reisterstown, MD

Chuckles wrote:

And since they issued the game the patches they have implemented have drastically affected game play.
The only thing I would agree with you on that pertains to gameplay being effected by patches is the spawn on leader that everyone uses or used to use.
Chou
+737|6797
TriggerHappy998 ,

You created these 2 threads:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4066

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=13822

I find this thread highly amusing
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-

Choumichel wrote:

TriggerHappy998 ,

You created these 2 threads:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=4066

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=13822

I find this thread highly amusing
What's your point? The grind my gears thread is for pissed off one-liners instead of people making whole new threads about them. I hardly think my post in a pissed off one-liner. The patch 1.2 complaint thread is there because we here at bf2s.com KNEW people would complain about it, and as such we didn't want thousands of different threads complaining about the patch.

I find your logic highly amusing.
Chuckles
+32|6554

killer21 wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

And since they issued the game the patches they have implemented have drastically affected game play.
The only thing I would agree with you on that pertains to gameplay being effected by patches is the spawn on leader that everyone uses or used to use.
Ok.  I'd also count things like being able to lower flags quickly with everybody in the vehicle and maybe being able to throw stuff or shoot while your jumping.  But squad hopping was certainly a big one.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6598|Australia

-Solv3r- wrote:

OK, 10-4, but I still hate that you always write in pink.
Affirmative.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-

Chuckles wrote:

killer21 wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

Ok.  I'd also count things like being able to lower flags quickly with everybody in the vehicle and maybe being able to throw stuff or shoot while your jumping.  But squad hopping was certainly a big one.
As if people hadn't complained about it? People complained about Blackhawk whoring. Look what happened.
Chuckles
+32|6554

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I'm going to go back to my point about turning in an assignment before you think it's finished. Same principle. It's your fault, not your teachers. You don't even get a chance to "patch" your assignment.

The fact that they are trying is enough for me. The only thing affecting game play is everyone wanting changes and "fixes".
And I'm going to go back to my point that if feel strongly enough about it you'll just start deleting redundant threads and posts that complain about the game.  I'd love to see it.  These forums would be better for it.

I'm also going to point to my point about doing things right in the business world the first time.  It costs money to fix screw ups.

And finally, maybe just because the fact that they are trying is good enough for you doesn't mean that it has to be good enough for everybody.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-

Chuckles wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

And I'm going to go back to my point that if feel strongly enough about it you'll just start deleting redundant threads and posts that complain about the game.  I'd love to see it.  These forums would be better for it.

I'm also going to point to my point about doing things right in the business world the first time.  It costs money to fix screw ups.

And finally, maybe just because the fact that they are trying is good enough for you doesn't mean that it has to be good enough for everybody.
"You can make some of the people happy some of the time, but you can't make all of the people happy all of the time."
Chuckles
+32|6554

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

As if people hadn't complained about it? People complained about Blackhawk whoring. Look what happened.
People complained about the red tag bug too.  What's going on there?  Obviously it's a big flaw.  The vehicle drop issue since their newest patch is a big flaw.  Is it not ok to complain about that?

Last edited by Chuckles (2006-08-09 18:21:01)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-
As far as I can see, there are no more red tag glitches. I haven't seen one in months.
Chuckles
+32|6554

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

"You can make some of the people happy some of the time, but you can't make all of the people happy all of the time."
I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean in this context, but I'd certainly agree with the sentiment.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-

Chuckles wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean in this context, but I'd certainly agree with the sentiment.
People will always complain about different things, no matter what EA or DICE does, people will complain about their product. Things will get fixed, other "problems" arise from this fix. And we just go in circles. Someone will always complain, no one will ever be completely happy with the game.
Chuckles
+32|6554

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

As far as I can see, there are no more red tag glitches. I haven't seen one in months.
I saw one Sunday night.

What about the vehicle drop bug where dozens of vehicles drop?  What was the ruling on whether or not it was ok to complain about that one?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-

Chuckles wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I saw one Sunday night.

What about the vehicle drop bug where dozens of vehicles drop?  What was the ruling on whether or not it was ok to complain about that one?
Honestly I can't comment about it. I was under the impression that it was indeed a hack of some sort. I really don't know much about this "glitch" because I have not seen it in-game for myself.
Chuckles
+32|6554

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

People will always complain about different things, no matter what EA or DICE does, people will complain about their product. Things will get fixed, other "problems" arise from this fix. And we just go in circles. Someone will always complain, no one will ever be completely happy with the game.
So if you dont' like it delete the threads.  Please.  I'm begging you to.
Chuckles
+32|6554

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

I saw one Sunday night.

Honestly I can't comment about it. I was under the impression that it was indeed a hack of some sort. I really don't know much about this "glitch" because I have not seen it in-game for myself.
I'm certainly no hacker and I had it happening on my vehicle drops a couple weeks ago.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6584|Florida

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

You're peeing on your own feet.
Actually this will help get rid of athletes foot
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6854|-
Do you realize how many threads are made about these types of things every hour? We'd need 20 moderators online at the same time to delete them all.
Chuckles
+32|6554
Oh, I don't know about that.  Maybe at first.  Warn everybody how it's gonna be, temp ban a few folks....people would get the message soon enough.  Besides, I bet it would make you feel better to delete a few of those threads than arguing with me will.

Last edited by Chuckles (2006-08-09 18:34:01)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6648|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

thats why i play 1.12 sometimes.
blackhawk whoring = win.
Sgt_Stutta
The Disturbed One
+14|6682|Tucson, AZ, USA, Earth

Chuckles wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

I saw one Sunday night.

I'm certainly no hacker and I had it happening on my vehicle drops a couple weeks ago.
if u don't like the game so much, then don't play it. simple as that. U r one of those people who will never be satisfied until EA/DICE do exactly as u say, and then u know what will happen? thousands of other people who like the game now, will start to complain, like trig said, its a vicious cycle with no end in site. Cant the game be just that, a game! its not real life, given that, look how imperfect real life is? why would the game be any different based on the fact its based off of the world? answer me that. Why don't u go work for EA/DICE and then u will understand when thousands of people complain about a thousand different things that YOU have to fix. we'll see how u r then. good day

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard