TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6840|-
Please, everyone, I'm sick of seeing you complain about these two companies. You all forget that without either of them you would not have many of your favorite games (the games you complain about, yet still buy), nor would you have this website in which to bitch about (your favorite game) Battlefield 2.

No one seems to understand how these companies function (and no, it's not all about money). It's about deadlines. Would you turn in an assignment that YOU think was not completed because it was due that day? Of course you would. Do you have the oppurtunity to edit, tweak, and fine tune your assignment? Probably not, unless you have some sort of... relations... with your teacher. I for one applaud EA and DICE for TRYING to make everyone happy with their patches, instead all they get are a bunch of whiny bitches who do nothing but complain. "Noob toober, dolphin diver, prone spammer, hacker, cheater, stat padder, ZOMG!"

All of you think that EA's recent profits of $40,000,000 is a lot of money. Well for a company that big, it's nothing. People, do you understand how much money it takes to create, produce, advertise, and market games as big as Battlefield 2? Obviously not. Or you would know that EA had to cut about 5000 jobs last year because they couldn't afford to keep their employees.

Basically all I'm saying is: If you don't fucking like the game, don't fucking play it. It's that simple.

And remember that without either company, you would not have this game, or this website. So please, to all you complainers, use a condom so we don't have to deal with your bitchy offspring too.

Thank you and goodnight.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6619|Canada
ok
zFeinT
+35|6661
+1 for logic
KtotheIMMY
+513|6756

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

And remember that without either company, you would not have this game, or this website.
Life without bf2s? that wouldn't be cool...
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6699|67.222.138.85
Very nice.
Brasso
+1,549|6623

zFeinT wrote:

+1 for logic
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

Complaining about the complainers?  Good stuff.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6550|Oslo, Norway
OK, 10-4, but I still hate that you always write in pink.

Last edited by -Solv3r- (2006-08-09 16:03:14)

Simon
basically
+838|6650|UK

killer21 wrote:

Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6493|Canberra, Australia

killer21 wrote:

It's so true though.
NeoCommander
Banned
+15|6636|USA

haffeysucks wrote:

zFeinT wrote:

+1 for logic
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6840|-
I knew some moron would go off on a tangent about "complaining about the complainers". But apparently since no one else was I had to.
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6652
I agree totally, but im pretty sure i'll never see again, my labrador is helping me type this

edit: woof, +1

Last edited by Barney_T_Dinosaur (2006-08-09 15:39:17)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

Ah...Sorry kiddo but calling me a moron doesn't change the fact that you are complaining about people who complain about DICE/EA. 
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6685|Sweden
I dont like the game right now (I have 1.4 Beta 2) Because there are no servers with a decent ping, and absolutly noone is playing SF with this patch. Thats why I dont play this game nowadays, I am waiting for the real patch. When will it come?...
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6721|Louisiana
No, it's really not true. We have every right to be unhappy with this product, and we have every right to complain about the fact that it does not work on a public message board about the game.

It doesn't matter that marketing, etc. costs a lot of money - is that our problem? Of course not. We owe nothing to EA, but they owe something to us; we paid money for their product and it's their responsibility to make sure it works correctly.

I think the problem is that we all DO like the game. It can be a lot of fun when it works correctly, and that's why it's all the more frustrating when it doesn't work.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6570|Florida
You didnt necessarily have to, but i get your point
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6786|Idaho, USA / Age 30
Straight to the point trigger....+1 for ya.
TheMMMKAY9931
+0|6463

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Please, everyone, I'm sick of seeing you complain about these two companies. You all forget that without either of them you would not have many of your favorite games (the games you complain about, yet still buy), nor would you have this website in which to bitch about (your favorite game) Battlefield 2.

No one seems to understand how these companies function (and no, it's not all about money). It's about deadlines. Would you turn in an assignment that YOU think was not completed because it was due that day? Of course you would. Do you have the oppurtunity to edit, tweak, and fine tune your assignment? Probably not, unless you have some sort of... relations... with your teacher. I for one applaud EA and DICE for TRYING to make everyone happy with their patches, instead all they get are a bunch of whiny bitches who do nothing but complain. "Noob toober, dolphin diver, prone spammer, hacker, cheater, stat padder, ZOMG!"

All of you think that EA's recent profits of $40,000,000 is a lot of money. Well for a company that big, it's nothing. People, do you understand how much money it takes to create, produce, advertise, and market games as big as Battlefield 2? Obviously not. Or you would know that EA had to cut about 5000 jobs last year because they couldn't afford to keep their employees.

Basically all I'm saying is: If you don't fucking like the game, don't fucking play it. It's that simple.

And remember that without either company, you would not have this game, or this website. So please, to all you complainers, use a condom so we don't have to deal with your bitchy offspring too.

Thank you and goodnight.
true to a new level and "Noob toober, dolphin diver, prone spammer, hacker, cheater, stat padder, ZOMG!" for ppl who say this don't suck and die to dolphin divers, prone spammers just don't suck , hacker fix PB EA DAMN, cheaters stop cheating cause you will get kicked from every server you go in, stat padder FUCKING SHOOT HIM BEFORE HE BLOWS YOU UP easy tips to avoid these problems and PB must own MSX i say somone  gets MSX files and sends to EA PLEASE!!!!
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6474
I couldn't of said it better myself also the part about the whiners also bitching you read my mind , fucking faget  whiners have ruined this game.

+1

sticky this shit
JohnnySupreme
+23|6488
I'm with you mate.  I laugh at those with 100s, if not over a 1000 hours of play that complain about BF2.  Its like, "I hate this game...  I've played for 678 hours and hated every minute for this reason and that....." then they say, "anyway, I'm off for another 12 rounds of Karkand".

If you like it then play a lot and shut it.  If not then bugger off and play a cute, good old game like Lemmings.
dan500
+57|6840
100% agree..
antin0de
+44|6659|SL,UT

TheMMMKAY9931 wrote:

true to a new level and "Noob toober, dolphin diver, prone spammer, hacker, cheater, stat padder, ZOMG!" for ppl who say this don't suck and die to dolphin divers, prone spammers just don't suck , hacker fix PB EA DAMN, cheaters stop cheating cause you will get kicked from every server you go in, stat padder FUCKING SHOOT HIM BEFORE HE BLOWS YOU UP easy tips to avoid these problems and PB must own MSX i say somone  gets MSX files and sends to EA PLEASE!!!!
Does anyone understand this?  Cause I can't make any sense of it.

Last edited by antin0de (2006-08-09 15:49:22)

Chuckles
+32|6540

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Actually Trig, in my line of work we don't like to put out a product that's not done right the first time.  It costs us money to fix our screw ups.  I'm sure it's not cheap for EA to do patches and stuff like that either, not to mention the way it makes their customers mad.  And believe me, there is no company in business to meet deadlines.  Companies exist to make money.  Period.  Meeting deadlines allows them to make money, for sure, but making money is literally and figuratively the bottom line.  And when you pay  for a faulty product you pay for the right to complain if it doesn't work properly.  You definitely have a right to complain if you buy a product and then shortly thereafter the company changes how it works.

Personally, I think if you don't like seeing threads pop up all the time complaining about the same things over and over just delete them.  Take the responsibility for the fallout.   There's complaint threads on this website for everything BF2 related under teh sun, so people can just add to those if they're going to complain about the same thing.  If people don't like seeing their threads or posts deleted then hopefully they'll be motivated to create better threads or posts.  If they're not and they quit coming here, good riddance.

Just a thought.

Last edited by Chuckles (2006-08-09 16:44:58)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6672
I had absolutely NO complaints with the very first rendition of BF2 . Although I found some things annoying mostly due to them being really good at their job ( Jetwhores ) I thougth the game was perfect . It was EA's catering to a bunch of whining bitches that started it all . They catered to the bitching cry babies and runied the damn game with the patch and then 6 more times . Now the game is a worthless piece of junk . Witch is why I tossed it in the microwave for thirty seconds and then hung it on the wall

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard