BE-Burton
+0|6515
These guys are pathetic. I was playing on their server on Sharqi. They were all on MEC and had the entire team in the TV station doing nothing but nade spamming just to ensure we didn't have a chopper to fight back with. This is the only flag they attempted to capture. They started to talk smack about us not having a chopper so naturally I went to their pad and stole theirs. They immediately kicked me for "base raping". Not the first time I've seen them cook stuff up to get rid of people who own them. They are pansy b!tches. Can't wait to run into one on somebody else's server. F@GS. Man  up and FIGHT next time instead of abusing your admin privilege.
l41e
+677|6692

I'm sorry, but

*refrains from going insane again*
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6667|Camp XRay

I am going to start charging a nickel everytime I see one of these threads pop up. Sorry go play somewhere else
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
stef10
+173|6526|Denmark
I agree with you. Some people just behave like that. Then the good guys kill them, and then teabag them just to insult.
Irish.r3
+15|6538|Los Angeles, CA United States
i was banned from there on my old account for rapeing the china main on dalian a while ago soloing in the heli.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6794|Chicago.

Marlboroman82 wrote:

I am going to start charging a nickel everytime I see one of these threads pop up. Sorry go play somewhere else
Hook up that nickel to paypal and we'll have another BF2s server to play on!

Hurray money!

Last edited by BigmacK192 (2006-08-09 08:27:12)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6562|Montucky

BigmacK192 wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Hook up that nickel to paypal and we'll have another full server to play on!

Hurray money!
word
Tramp
+0|6547
The only 702recon server i know is pretty nice. I believe it clearly says "Don't just steal vehicles" "bannable offense" (something like that) while your map is loading. It's wise to look at the server message thingys before you go into any server form now on.
OophallanxoO
+0|6513
Too funny, I was just kicked  the reason was said that they warmed me 3 times when it was the first. They said that Spec-ops were ok to be back in there base I was and had just nuked their UAV trailer. I drove out as fast as I could and was defending myself. So my question is this. If I am back in a base and have to fight my way back out is that not ok? and if not how RETARDED!
w1sp3r
+0|6411
LOL yup nothing but lamers and nubcakes...  they dont allow singleseating.. because apparently its an exploit... also they dont allow you to steal their vehicles but they can rape your base and then steal yours... when i challenged them to a scrim against a  real "clan"/team, they said keep it up and we will ban you..  so then i proceded to completely rape every 702 guy i could find, then they banned me for hacking... lol... gayasses like this shouldnt be allowed to hold a mouse... someone send them to go play a console with the kiddies...
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6693|Washington DC

BE-Burton wrote:

These guys are pathetic. I was playing on their server on Sharqi. They were all on MEC and had the entire team in the TV station doing nothing but nade spamming just to ensure we didn't have a chopper to fight back with. This is the only flag they attempted to capture. They started to talk smack about us not having a chopper so naturally I went to their pad and stole theirs. They immediately kicked me for "base raping". Not the first time I've seen them cook stuff up to get rid of people who own them. They are pansy b!tches. Can't wait to run into one on somebody else's server. F@GS. Man  up and FIGHT next time instead of abusing your admin privilege.
I realize that your feelings are hurt, and that this incident might cause permanent damage to your gameplay ... this is why we have created a special place just for you.  It's a place where you can snuggle up to your mommy's bossom and tell her about how the bully intimidated you, beat you up, and took your milk money.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=35480

Use it instead of starting a thread like this ...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard