lowing
Banned
+1,662|6621|USA

ToXiC888 wrote:

lowing wrote:

stryyker wrote:

heres how it works

1.) Digital Illusions is the studio that writes the codes for BF2, they produced the game.
2.) EA is the publisher, they have nothing to do with anything in the game except promotion and payment
3.) DICE Canada is the one that produces the patches.
4.) DICE Sweden produced 2142
5.) EA does not own Digital Illusions in full. they own only about 20% of the company.

more notes on 2142:

2142 uses the same engine as Battlefield 2, but not the same codes/models/textures. It is a NEW GAME, not a modification.

Yes, it is futuristic
No, there arent lasers
No, it isnt starwars
No, you dont fight aliens (see Quakewars if you want this)
Yes, there will be a public Beta
Yes, there will be a Demo

More on BF2: if you dont want to support DICE/EA, stop playing BF2.
complaining about the patch wont fix it.
if you cant wait for 1.4, go outside and do something until it does, so we dont have to hear about it.

are we clear?
so, there are no sharks with frickin' lazer beams attached to their heads??
Im afraid not, but we do have Sea Bass...
LMAO.......+1 for the laugh
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

Sea Basses? Those suck, I demand a yellow fin tuna with a laser cannon attached to it's back. With a jet-pack.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Hmmmmm...

BF2142
https://www.level.cz/pic/2006-3/bf2142-01.jpg

Star Wars
https://www.vegatransports.com.au/2001/atst.jpg
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
what about gundam?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Madhadda1
+270|6515|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
i see no difference
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

what about gundam?
Say huh?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

usmarine2005 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

what about gundam?
Say huh?
Stop obsessing over Hentai, cyborg, it's not healthy.
Defiance
+438|6641

PspRpg-7 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

what about gundam?
Say huh?
Says the man with the iThong signature. Hypocrite.

Mechs have been around forever, star wars is a ripoff if you want to play this game.
alexilaiho68
Where's my coffee gone!?
+45|6470|Australia

ThomasMorgan wrote:

So where's my coffee?
OMFG you stole my 2nd name!
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6596|Quebec city, Canada
Hard for Dice Canada to patch a game so badly coded.

Special forces is well made so I dont think its their fault if the patchs suck
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

PspRpg-7 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

what about gundam?
Say huh?
its a good anime!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England

alexilaiho68 wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

So where's my coffee?
OMFG you stole my 2nd name!
!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6668

Defiance wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Say huh?
Says the man with the iThong signature. Hypocrite.

Mechs have been around forever, star wars is a ripoff if you want to play this game.
It's not hentai.
ComradeWho
+50|6665|Southern California
lol the people at this site are such apologists for this shit product

listen kiddie. im gonna play BF2 as much as i want, i paid for it, and since i did pay for it guess what else i have? the right to complain if the product doesn't deliver. and guess what? it doesn't.... and guess what else? i'm not buying bftronwars or any other EA product. and what kind of community site tries to tell people who play a game what to think about the developer? isn't the whole point of this to come to some sort of community conclusion? if this is a "love it or leave it" like you idiots here seem to think then why even have a site like this? just put up "LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT. HERE'S THE ROE. HERE ARE YOUR STATS"
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

im confused, are you personally attacking me? because if you were, you failed horribly at it.
ComradeWho
+50|6665|Southern California

stryyker wrote:

im confused, are you personally attacking me? because if you were, you failed horribly at it.
no read again.

i understand now that you have problems comprehending basic english from the reply you made to my other post so let me give you some advice. read once, then read again, then when you think you've got a reply... walk away and read again... then get some lunch, then read again, then think about what you read and then post.

let me sum it up for you apologista

1. people bought a product, WHOEVER fucked it up, and people have the right to complain
2. complaining about a product that is in a consumer's possession does not mean they have to stop using it. i paid for it and i can complain about it, i can complain and i can demand better service. if you don't understand that you have the right to complain about poor service then you must not make very many purchases on your own with your own money. this is just a simple rule of the universe.
3. the whole point of a site like this is to nurture communication within the community. if people are talking about how bad the game has gotten then this site is serving it's purpose. no matter what people talk about this site is serving it's purpose. trying to tell people to love it or leave it - essentially what you are saying, is retarded. if that's your message then shut down all your forums and simply post the ROE and our stats and a message that says "LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT, LONG LIVE THE BF SERIES."
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686
ppl have the right to complain, but the companies can be an ass and do nothing about it. its afterall their choice
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

ComradeWho wrote:

stryyker wrote:

no read again.

i understand now that you have problems comprehending basic english from the reply you made to my other post so let me give you some advice. read once, then read again, then when you think you've got a reply... walk away and read again... then get some lunch, then read again, then think about what you read and then post.

let me sum it up for you apologista

1. people bought a product, WHOEVER fucked it up, and people have the right to complain
2. complaining about a product that is in a consumer's possession does not mean they have to stop using it. i paid for it and i can complain about it, i can complain and i can demand better service. if you don't understand that you have the right to complain about poor service then you must not make very many purchases on your own with your own money. this is just a simple rule of the universe.
3. the whole point of a site like this is to nurture communication within the community. if people are talking about how bad the game has gotten then this site is serving it's purpose. no matter what people talk about this site is serving it's purpose. trying to tell people to love it or leave it - essentially what you are saying, is retarded. if that's your message then shut down all your forums and simply post the ROE and our stats and a message that says "LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT, LONG LIVE THE BF SERIES."
you obviously lack a sense of sarcasm
OpsChief
+101|6646|Southern California
The real thought is that most of us get that EA isn't the only one involved. EA is involved in daily support of BF2. My main point is that anyone who says "EA..." means EA, partners, contractors, all agents and accomplices applicable thereto.  We just don't want to say that whole sentence everytime we refer to "them folks".
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6463
Originally Posted by [DICE]CKMC

Hey Guys, just want to give you an update on the hotly anticipated 1.4 patch, well we have everything we wanted in the patch and it works as it is suppose to "gives gasp of relief" and i am confident you will all love it.

As for the release date, well we are planning to get it out to you guys before the 12/08 so get ready for it soldiers!
then saw this

from CKMCPlayer
EA/DiCE

I suppose I should be flattered to have some one spoof a comment by me.

Though I am a little sad they did such a poor job of emulating my communication style.

Worth a good laugh while working late so Cheers for that! Though seriously.....a patch release on a saturday?

There will be an announcement about the 1.4 release this Friday.
God damn kids o.O

Last edited by Doggehspike (2006-08-11 09:35:44)

MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6439|The Suburb at Karkand
i dont know
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

Yeah,
Picture 1: Fucken A!
Picture 2: Fucken gay.

Mechs have always been around, everyone rips of everyone else. Nothing agaist Star Wars by the way, but the Bf2142 Mechs look a shit-load cooler than the Star Wars square hunks of shit.

A bit of side info - Battlefield 2 was built off a modified 'Doom 3" engine. This dosn't mean BF2 is a Mod for Doom 3. Likewise Bf2142 is built on a modified BF2 engine. It is also not a mod.
It'll be awesome anyway, so what exactly are people complaining about?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Tyferra wrote:

so what exactly are people complaining about?
They are taking away my SAW.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6510|The Lost Highway
I am pissed at EA for making bad patches.
ATC
+58|6714|...
wonderful

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard