cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
What's the worst thing you've ever said to someone during the break up talk?  Mine was "I stoped having sex with you because you suck at it".
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6510|Minnesota eh
sry, i like ur friend more, and yeah, were dating now
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6849|"Frisco"

Ouch.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6711
i think mine was something like, "after the 2 years i have been with you, you never made me orgasm once, and you need to shave god damn it" and then i remember walking out.
Madhadda1
+270|6546|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Mr.Casual wrote:

LOL that would hurt
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6528|So Cal
hm... I didn't say ANYTHING to my ex when I caught her cheating (I read it in her diary) ((no, I didn't snoop for it, she left it laying out and I was already suspicious)).  I was getting to leave for my first roadtrip of the baseball season, so I got her a nice card and went to drop it off, saw the diary, read it, found out what I needed to know.  Opened the card, scratched out all that I wrote, and put 'SLUT' in sharpie across it, and put the card in her diary, on the page where she wrote about fucking that dude.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
if you really think the girl sucks and dont want her to call you anymore, heres what you should say

girl, im not attracted to you anymore... shhh dont say a word, i know this hurts for you but i just think that pussy is teh boring (from polarbearz )
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
don't say anything. go and get her sister prgnant and show her the test results.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6557|Kent, UK
"well darlin, after being with you for 4 months i decided i was gay, but then after fucking your sister i realised that it was just that i'd rather have some bum fun with 3 hobos than bump uglies with you ever again"

Last edited by ^KoB^Buckles (2006-07-31 13:21:57)

Chou
+737|6792
I never broke up with a girl, I just start a new relationship, lucky me but exhausted
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6557|Kent, UK

Choumichel wrote:

I never broke up with a girl, I just start a new relationship, lucky me but exhausted
QFT
younggun
+28|6645

Mr.Casual wrote:

Although she didn't say that to me thats what happened...yeh I was pissed
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6706|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
hmm....

Telling them you slept with their best friend is always the best...
TheFlipTop
+28|6525
Cant think why anyone would wanna finish with a girl that sucked?!?!?!?!

I could understand if she DIDN'T!
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6839
"Well, if that is the way you feel, get your shit packed and get the fuck out of my house.  Now."
1927(h)
Tell the oldest one in the book, its so old they know you are just taking the piss outta them. "its not you its me". 

or

"your almost as good as your sister", whilst bang at it would work too. Rodeo, the ride of your life is coming up, grip that hair and hold on for dear life.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6703
https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c321/alexstirk/OMG.jpg
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6777
You've been worn out....I need a tighter pussy, thanks.
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6777
No ones got any more? This thread has potential.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6519|Montucky
If I wanted my hands to smell like Trout, i'd go to the Lake and go fishing. Now Leave.

Last edited by [1FR]S3v3N (2006-07-31 16:59:09)

cablecopulate
+449|6739|Massachusetts.
I told a girl I had herpes once. We weren't really dating, just seeing each other. She wanted to come over but I really didn't want to see her but said she could anyway. Then I said something like "Hey, guess what?" I told her at some later point I actually didn't.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6720|Las Vegas
"The mothership has returned and I must leave. Pay no attention to my android double when you see it."

"I was only hanging around with you because I wanted to get in your mom's pants."

"So long and thanks for all the fish."

"If the phone doesn't ring, it's probably me.""

"While we were together, you always said that you would die for me. Now that we've split up, I think you should keep up your end of the deal!"

"Life is too short to make horrible mistakes."
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6597|Bellmawr, NJ, US
During a fight, she threatened me with "So you wanna break up then?"

"Yes"

So ended that argument as well as that chapter in my life.
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6597|Bellmawr, NJ, US
Here's an idea.  Say "Fuck you, bitch!" then punch her in the mouth.

You may be in jail, but you won't have to see her for a while.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard