fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6533|Menlo Park, CA
I dont suscribe to anti-bush propaganda, I think its RETARDED!!!
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6572|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

fadedsteve wrote:

But you'd probably subscribe to anti-liberalism propaganda, because thats not retarded one bit isn't it?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6743
Propoganda in any form should be taken with a grain of salt.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6763|California

the only form of propoganda that has ever worked in history is assassination.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6811
The first one is bang on!

The second one has a nice ring to it

The third one should get an academy award

and the fourth could be used an evidence at The Hague
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6814|PNW

Video 1 is racist.
Video 2 confuses WW2 with Jedi philosophy.
Video 3 creatively compares Bush with Hitler (oh, that's a new one).
Video 4 is as invalidates itself by use of widely-ridiculed polygraph technology.

Of all four, 1 is the most creative, but all the videos in question are ineffective as propaganda, but I suppose they would work on a small, gullible portion of the 'weak-minded.'

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-07-30 02:48:49)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6743
Having actually watched them, the first is the only one that isnt hackneyed or ridiculous. And to unnamednewbie, how is the first one racist? It would be like using a person with a french accent to intimate events in france. Get real.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6533|Menlo Park, CA

TeamZephyr wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

But you'd probably subscribe to anti-liberalism propaganda, because thats not retarded one bit isn't it?
No, I don't suscribe to that either. . . 

I just think waisting time bashing Bush is pointless, the man is in his second term in the white house, he aint goin' anywhere. . . .  propaganda is propaganda, there are those who buy into it, and those who don't. 

I see the liberals for what they are, I don't need some asshole telling me fabricated stories etc. to change my views.  I am not one of them, and thats enough for me. . . .
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6814|PNW

Skruples wrote:

Having actually watched them, the first is the only one that isnt hackneyed or ridiculous. And to unnamednewbie, how is the first one racist? It would be like using a person with a french accent to intimate events in france. Get real.
Do I have to put [sarcasm] tags around everything I say?
Chou
+737|6834
My only question: How is the next president of the United States of America... going to deal with this current mess we're in?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6743

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Skruples wrote:

Well, I'm guessing you weren't being sarcastic about the other three. I apologize for not picking up on it.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6814|PNW

Skruples wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Skruples wrote:

Well, I'm guessing you weren't being sarcastic about the other three. I apologize for not picking up on it.
Sorry for the irritation, then. I guess that much of what I read and write automatically replaying in my mind as speech is the cause for my believing that other people will easily pick it up.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6533|Menlo Park, CA

Choumichel wrote:

My only question: How is the next president of the United States of America... going to deal with this current mess we're in?
Strap a nut sack and deal with it!! How else? 

We need to continue to fight terrorists, and pursue them even more aggressively than under Bush!!

Mess??? how vague?? We always are in a mess, there is always something that can be improved upon as far as our government.  Maybe less burocracy/red tape etc in government that would help us clear out some of the "mess" you speak of. . .
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6814|PNW

fadedsteve wrote:

Maybe less burocracy/red tape etc in government that would help us clear out some of the "mess" you speak of. . .
I don't know about less burocracy, but less bureaucracy might do the trick at least as far as the average citizen is concerned.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6533|Menlo Park, CA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Maybe less burocracy/red tape etc in government that would help us clear out some of the "mess" you speak of. . .
I don't know about less burocracy, but less bureaucracy might do the trick at least as far as the average citizen is concerned.
Yes thank you!! Its been a long day! lol
alpinestar
+304|6639|New York City baby.
Everytime I hear bush speak reminds me how illetarate of a ucktard he is I know 3 languages and I can speak better english than him.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6592|Southeastern USA
the valiant profit their country more than the finest, noblest speakers- hermocrates

where's the effective part?
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6696
I'd agree most of fadedsteve's middle paragraph, and I've substitued the bits I don't agree with for the words in square brackets.
[You] need to continue to fight [the real] terrorists, and pursue them even more aggressively than [you persued] Bush [and his cronies]!!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6572|Global Command

kr@cker wrote:

the valiant profit their country more than the finest, noblest speakers- hermocrates

where's the effective part?
No body who hates Bush is going to know what the F your talking about, but I do.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6592|Southeastern USA
seriously though, it reminded me again of the monty python "all scotsmen are aliens" thing, it's true just because it's on tv
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6696

kr@cker wrote:

And what does Bush being neither do for your country?
jonsimon
+224|6538

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

And what does Bush being neither do for your country?
guess we're just SOL
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6696
I like these ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqgRxtnyqJ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJqpJPOwLeM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q15wSUJdoHk

But this guy may or may not sound ok with some beats, but as it is it's fairly cringeworthy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK5xR9JYpZk
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6814|PNW

alpinestar wrote:

Everytime I hear bush speak reminds me how illetarate of a ucktard he is I know 3 languages and I can speak better english than him.
I think Bush would at least get "ucktard" right.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard