CrazeD
+368|6685|Maine

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

majorassult wrote:

They can jump all they want

or would it cause a tk for the pilot?
No, Like this:
You'll turn around, then people jump, and just before they land on ground the tail of the helicopter hits the guy, which causes a tk. Its like  the person you TK-ed was a golf ball and the helicopter was the club
So hover higher...

I've hovered over another heli, which was hovering, and got repaired. It's not that hard...
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy
+45|6651|Olympus Mons, Mars

majorassult wrote:

You could also go over to the repair pad for the transport chopper.  That is, if there is one on the map
Arghh... I was gonna say if they covered both of the helipads!!!!!!! And they'd run for that one, and then shoot out the helito prevent the heli from rearming! And what if people blocked both of the helis? The plane road is best because it's a really long road, the guys have to run, run, and run, and by the time they reach, the helicopter is aldready rearmed!
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy

CrazeD wrote:

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

majorassult wrote:

No, Like this:
You'll turn around, then people jump, and just before they land on ground the tail of the helicopter hits the guy, which causes a tk. Its like  the person you TK-ed was a golf ball and the helicopter was the club
So hover higher...

I've hovered over another heli, which was hovering, and got repaired. It's not that hard...
But you're not going to be able to repair though...

Last edited by ExtremeSpy506 (2006-07-27 08:29:07)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6732|California

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

majorassult wrote:

You could also go over to the repair pad for the transport chopper.  That is, if there is one on the map
Arghh... I was gonna say if they covered both of the helipads!!!!!!! And they'd run for that one, and then shoot out the helito prevent the heli from rearming! And what if people blocked both of the helis? The plane road is best because it's a really long road, the guys have to run, run, and run, and by the time they reach, the helicopter is aldready rearmed!
the plane road? roffels
kuntpunch_37
Banned
+7|6506|Little Rock, Arkansas bitches

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

No, Like this:
So hover higher...

But you're not going to be able to rearm though...
if you're getting repaired you'll be rearmed at the same time, dumbass.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6719|67.222.138.85
the helo doesn't even get repaired over the runway.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6534

majorassult wrote:

edit: In your karma you said...Nice gettim' me!

but you clearly spelt "getting" wrong
spelled, not spelt, noobsauce
Brasso
+1,549|6643

My guide to flying the helo:

1) PRACTICE

The End.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
slicknic
+145|6638
how bout check out the tutorial in my sig ^^... oh and i have 200+ hrs in a heli kthx
Brasso
+1,549|6643

slicknic wrote:

how bout check out the tutorial in my sig ^^... oh and i have 200+ hrs in a heli kthx
hey whadya know, the guy who's tut i learned a hell of a lot of things from....go bother him...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6700

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

the helo doesn't even get repaired over the runway.
sup essex?
CrazeD
+368|6685|Maine

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

No, Like this:
So hover higher...

Yes..you will...

You will get re-armed/repaired a good 20 feet above the pad.
kuntpunch_37
Banned
+7|6506|Little Rock, Arkansas bitches

slicknic wrote:

that's an awesome tutorial...  thanks for the effort you put into that
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6534
yea bro, very nice vid indeed, u r close to having some skills like my boy  http://bf2s.com/player/45353594/
his stats arent all that but as someone with ur skill level should know, stats dont mean shit

Last edited by ig88 (2006-07-26 23:28:37)

Noop-Ni
ROAR
+14|6511

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

-Release all keys to be completely still. That way, you can command in a helicopter. (Well, If you're in a safe spot!)
I do not think a commander in a helicopter is a super fantastic idea.
Defiance
+438|6683

This thread has gotten no where outside of flaming and poor criticism.

*Wishes I was a mod*

/lock

*Fucksauce*
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6707|Vancouver BC Canada

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

If friendly people are blocking the helipad......mmm....hover maybe?
Yeah but, people hopefully want the helicopter, so wouldn't they jump?
You can hover fairly high over one and be repairing/rearming or you could just squash the pricks.
rawls
Banned
+11|6827|California, USA
How can none of you guys get the joke. Hes like that guy from the seventies, a comedian. What was his name? Oh never mind.

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

No, Like this:
I liked that, that was good shit. A golf ball. LOL

Last edited by rawls (2006-07-27 00:32:43)

SiMSaM16
+48|6706|United States of America
Helicopter  113:28:58  5,822  2,376  2.6414  454

I r leet pilot. I could go about writing a nice little tutorial/advice thingy, but no one would understand. I fly with mouse/kb and have my own style.

Did I mention i had my helo medal?

Look down

Last edited by SiMSaM16 (2006-07-27 00:35:34)

Boots
+17|6552|PA
lmfao
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy

CrazeD wrote:

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

So hover higher...

Yes..you will...

Even if you can, Possibly they would then get a ground defense and the others could shoot with guns when it throws flares.
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy

the_outsider38 wrote:

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

If friendly people are blocking the helipad......mmm....hover maybe?
Yeah but, people hopefully want the helicopter, so wouldn't they jump?
You can hover fairly high over one and be repairing/rearming or you could just squash the pricks.
4 TKs = Kick From server. You think I'm gonna squash those peeps? I did get TKs on BF2, but all that was on accident. So i'm never TKing anybody on purpose.

Last edited by ExtremeSpy506 (2006-07-27 08:37:42)

the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6707|Vancouver BC Canada
Are your teammates really that bad?
ExtremeSpy506
Code Red Pro Sniper Guy

the_outsider38 wrote:

Are your teammates really that bad?
Thats just in case .
l41e
+677|6660

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

CrazeD wrote:

ExtremeSpy506 wrote:

Yes..you will...

Even if you can, Possibly they would then get a ground defense and the others could shoot with guns when it throws flares.
Dude.

FIND SOME NEW GODDAMNED TEAMMATES.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard