Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
it's true.

often we see that on these boards: 'if you want infantry go play CS!!11onelol'

CS is a piece of garbage. it has some of the worst weapon balancing ever. if you took away all the guns except ak, m4, awp, and desert eagle from CS 1.6, no one would notice. CSS is a little better, but not by much.

the ballistics are retarded. hold down the trigger, and the muzzle climbs for a few shots, then STOPS while the bullets magically continue to spread out. apparently in CS, bullets can go where the gun ISN'T pointing. in fact, to be good at CS, you have to aim AWAY from your target. any good player knows, you have to 'pull-down' to counteract the 'recoil' so that you end up pointing at the guy's feet to hit his head. what an idiotic system.

CS is also repetitive to the point of nausea. you always spawn in the same place, everyone knows where everyone is going to go before anyone actually goes anywhere. the gunfights occur at the same choke points on the map over and over again.

of course, someone decided to make CSDM. deathmatch with shitty weapons, with no way to regenerate health and thus no way to control any part of the map. but even this half-a-deathmatch game is more fun than plain CS, because at least there can be surprises from the random spawning.

i hate CS.

/rant
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

Maybe you just suck at it.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6697|South Africa
/word
dankassasin42o
+68|6680|Reefersyde, CA
i like CS hax.    Its fun pwnin noobs.   Now on the other hand.   1 id never pay for hax.  (so fuck u msx, and your queer ass customers)   2. BF2 is just too fun WITHOUT them.     3. A real hacker knows he never need to pay for software, hard ware....  different story.       

ISSP - dank
(information system security pro.)
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

PspRpg-7 wrote:

agree
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jackabo
+127|6559|Dublin, Ireland
yeah i play cs but not as much as bf2, i used to hate it because i always go killed. the game does involve alot of skill and knowledge of the maps but i suppose it does get dull quickly.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Hahaha.

Play deathmatch, it's more fun. Or you could just stick to BF2.
syco480
+3|6631
Counter-Strike is the *worst* game ever would be better grammar. By the way it's actually not. You probably do just suck at it too.
specxops
Banned
+18|6651|Boca Raton,Florida
ya u probly do suck at CSS its not a bad game, i play CAL O division CSS, it gets competetive and yes its a pretty repetitive game but when ur good and ur team knows how to react to these choke points, they arent always the same, and the thing about aiming at the feet is true, i see youve never shot a gun before. Try shooting an AK full auto at a target and get it all in teh same spot, u would probly hit it twice. They made the recoil pretty realistic. The recoil in guns in tremendous
diglow~Flow
+32|6627|British Columbia, Canada

Krappyappy wrote:

it's true.

CS is a piece of garbage. it has some of the worst weapon balancing ever. if you took away all the guns except ak, m4, awp, and desert eagle from CS 1.6, no one would notice. CSS is a little better, but not by much.

the ballistics are retarded. hold down the trigger, and the muzzle climbs for a few shots, then STOPS while the bullets magically continue to spread out. apparently in CS, bullets can go where the gun ISN'T pointing. in fact, to be good at CS, you have to aim AWAY from your target. any good player knows, you have to 'pull-down' to counteract the 'recoil' so that you end up pointing at the guy's feet to hit his head. what an idiotic system.

CS is also repetitive to the point of nausea. you always spawn in the same place, everyone knows where everyone is going to go before anyone actually goes anywhere. the gunfights occur at the same choke points on the map over and over again.

of course, someone decided to make CSDM. deathmatch with shitty weapons, with no way to regenerate health and thus no way to control any part of the map. but even this half-a-deathmatch game is more fun than plain CS, because at least there can be surprises from the random spawning.

i hate CS.

/rant
your dumb and dont know how to play noob....
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

for being so fucking predictable with the 'you suck at CS.' got any more fresh thoughts to regurgitate? Well, I don't know who wrote that...But anywho in response to it, yes you do suck. I play CS:S now, and I can get kills just fine, the only reason the same fire fights break out in the same choke point, is because you probably play Dust 2 and Dust, Office, et cetera. Why don't you put more time in it, get good, forget bf2 for a while, and maybe, just maybe you might actually like the game. And yes, it is predictable for saying that you suck, so you're pissed because I point out the obvious? Pfft.

diglow~Flow wrote:

Indeed.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-24 11:38:46)

Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
everything takes skill. wiping your ass takes skill. it's not something to be proud of.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

Krappyappy wrote:

everything takes skill. wiping your ass takes skill. it's not something to be proud of.
I could say that "I'm sure whoring it up in armor takes skill." But I'm not going to say that, am I? I'm sure you also hate dolphin divers and prone spammers.

X-Fire wrote:

Counter-Strike Source -  4,394,942

Battlefield 2  -  1,572,996

(Minutes played)
Then why do people play more CSS, if it sucks so bad?

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-24 11:45:24)

Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6650
me thinks you suck ass on CS:S because its a great game which takes lots of skill. and about balistics, who said a PKM can headshot from 400 meters. noob. ooo and a jesus box can repair tanks, fix bridges, resupply anything, and heal you. very realistic.  so shut up and stop being angry that u suck at CS
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
armor whoring does take skill. the skill is 'how to whore armor.' i'll say it for you.

and CS takes skill too. remember when CS first came out, like 8 years ago? it was hailed as the 'thinking man's FPS.' a game that didn't focus on reflexes and twitch and all the things that are normally associated with gaming 'skill.'

it's funny the reaction from people when you insult their game.

'omg yuo mu5t suck at CS haha newb'

so? i'm still right.

Last edited by Krappyappy (2006-07-24 11:47:56)

specxops
Banned
ya CSS takes alot more skill than BF2 in my opinion, BF2 is really easy to me lol, and yes im good at both.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

Krappyappy wrote:

armor whoring does take skill. the skill is 'how to whore armor.' i'll say it for you.

and CS takes skill too. remember when CS first came out, like 8 years ago? it was hailed as the 'thinking man's FPS.' a game that didn't focus on reflexes and twitch and all the things that are normally associated with gaming 'skill.'

it's funny the reaction from people when you insult their game.
CS:S does take skill. The skill is 'aim'
dankassasin42o
+68|6680|Reefersyde, CA
who wants to play CS with me lol
specxops
Banned
there is more to CSS than just aim, if u have a good team which i doubt u do, it takes strategy, positioning, and many other aspects, dont critisize a game that u blow at
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

dankassasin42o wrote:

who wants to play CS with me lol
I would, but I'm too damn tired. I'll add you to xfire though.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821

PspRpg-7 wrote:

no, you AIM in quake because the weapons only hit where you're pointing. so if you hit someone, it's because your crosshairs were on them.

CS aiming is not aiming, it's approximating. at best, you're a good guesser.

Last edited by Krappyappy (2006-07-24 11:50:44)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

Krappyappy wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

no, you AIM in quake because the weapons only hit where you're pointing. so if you hit someone, it's because your crosshairs were on them.

CS aiming is not aiming, it's approximating. at best, you're a good guesser.
If you can't adapt to CS:S, then shut up.
Krappyappy
'twice cooked beef!'
+111|6821
if you want to spend your time playing that piece of shit game, i'm not stopping you.

you haven't actually made any real points about why CS doesn't suck, other than saying i suck.

my you're good at this. what's next, attacking my sexual orientation?

Last edited by Krappyappy (2006-07-24 11:55:48)

SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

diglow~Flow wrote:

Krappyappy wrote:

it's true.

i hate CS.

/rant
That would be: you're dumb blablabla..... not your..
Ir0n-M@n
has the greatest stats on earth
+125|6745|Germany
you are a nap -.- cs is a real infantry skiller game in which you need experience to pwn the other gamers... especially the well balanced recoil is one of the things that differs cs from other games.. in bf2 and other games (like cs:source) every noob can kill highskillers because you just need to aim om the body and not predicting -.-
just my 2 cent

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard