MECtallica
+73|6530|jalalabad
Well (post funny claymore stories) I was playing on wake 07, being a sniper. Well USMC was trying to cap the airfield since all they had was the carrier. This guy dolphin dives right behind the house by the flag. He's right in front of me so I lay down a claymore. He kills me, and 2 seconds later I kill him with a claymore. He SAW me lay the claymore right in front of his face , yet, he still got up and set it off? XD
SteikeTa
+153|6774|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
I hate claymores.... thats my story
By the way, your story is really original... has probably never happened to anyone else

Last edited by SteikeTa (2006-07-21 19:23:28)

Cactusfist
Pusher of sausages Down Hallways
+26|6594
I dropped one on a guys head once. I bet he was pissed if he knew what happenned
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6745|Las Vegas
Not much to say.  I came.  I saw.  I flew.
Madhadda1
+270|6571|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
claymore are teh gayzor.................
Rizen_Ji
+41|6762|200m out and smiling at you.

Madhadda1 wrote:

no one was saying that before they changed mines indestructable and smart...
Madhadda1
+270|6571|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Rizen_Ji wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

thats because you could turn a corner w/o seeing one blow up in your face.
dudebrah
+1|6567|San Diego
yea now that you cant shoot or grenade claymores it has just completely noobified the class of sniper...not that i really played it much before, it has just taught me to hate snipers even more

Last edited by dudebrah (2006-07-21 19:32:16)

Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6727
I was gunning in a helicopter on Gulf of Oman, and my pilot hovers a little too close to the second landing on the crane. Boom, claymore blows me out of the cockpit. First and last time I've ever seen that happen.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6762|200m out and smiling at you.

Madhadda1 wrote:

Rizen_Ji wrote:

Madhadda1 wrote:

thats because you could turn a corner w/o seeing one blow up in your face.
well before the change i used to only use them to block ladders or get someone when they're chasing me (run corner and drop it at the edge of the corner)
and to keep my integrity that's still only what i do with them...
but i do agree that it's quite noobified
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6557
One time i was climbing up a ladder and BAM.
Chou
+737|6817
Put em in the back of a humvee
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6746|California

noob lays claymore
noob backs over claymore
noob TKs 5 people and kills himself
stryyker laughs
Chou
+737|6817

stryyker wrote:

noob lays claymore
noob backs over claymore
stryyker laughs
And stryyker got banned?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6746|California

Choumichel wrote:

stryyker wrote:

noob lays claymore
noob backs over claymore
stryyker laughs
And stryyker got banned?
stryyker does not = noob
stryyker = awesome
Chou
+737|6817

stryyker wrote:

Choumichel wrote:

stryyker wrote:

noob lays claymore
noob backs over claymore
stryyker laughs
And stryyker got banned?
stryyker does not = noob
stryyker = awesome
We love you man, you know it
dontfeedthenerd
+38|6573
I was just fucking around on Wake, put 2 claymores on the wings of my J-10, took off and forgot about them.

I was totally dicking around, i mean we were winning 150-27 or something like that and the server I was on had a rule about not raping uncaps.

30 seconds later
dontfeedthenerd [Claymore] somebody

I had no idea where the clays landed but I think a whole squad decided to spawn on top of my lil' clay.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6578|The Land of Claywhore
On Warlord their was a determined spec-ops dude continuously trying to blow our assets apart in the SAS base.I would get em a few times w/ my rifle if i was in that area.So one time in the course of the round i dropped both claymores right at the front entrance of the SAS base and sure enough as predictable as he was with his pick-up truck,!!!BOOM!!!

Got him and his sniper buddy and got both my claymores back along w/ my favorite rifle,the SVD.
Rocks_AT
+0|6774
I find the only class more qualified to take on multiple targets besides the Support is definitely sniper.

I'm sure they'll make the claymore destructable someday but for now I enjoy laying it offensively.

Last edited by Rocks_AT (2006-07-21 20:21:53)

=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6822|Barrington, RI
TV station plaza on warlord claymores on 1st and 2nd floor landings supply box on roof. one noob 12 consecutive kills.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6645|Manitowoc, WI
i went to the backyard flag capture area of Mashtuur and there were 5 guys there, i laid down right behind them to shoot some of them when i detonated a claymore, also killing those five guys.  whoever set it got 1 kill and 5 teamkills, some people were pissed.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6668|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
this one time.. at band camp....
Watermeleon
+34|6560|I am located at my location
This has to be the funniest claymore story ever.

Well I was a sniper and  I was being chased by an Engineer. I switched my weapon to claymore and put it right behind me. Well I don't know if this guy was out of ammo or what, but instead of trying to shoot me, he took out his wrench. I stopped to see what he was going to do, has my L96 zoomed on his head incase he took out a gun. Well the Engineer, he attempted to remove the claymore with his wrench, which of course led to volatile results. He then proceeded to call me a noob faggot cheater. If only I could remember his name...
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6519

Watermeleon wrote:

This has to be the funniest claymore story ever.

Well I was a sniper and  I was being chased by an Engineer. I switched my weapon to claymore and put it right behind me. Well I don't know if this guy was out of ammo or what, but instead of trying to shoot me, he took out his wrench. I stopped to see what he was going to do, has my L96 zoomed on his head incase he took out a gun. Well the Engineer, he attempted to remove the claymore with his wrench, which of course led to volatile results. He then proceeded to call me a noob faggot cheater. If only I could remember his name...
An Engineer can distroy a claymore the same way he destroys a mine.
horny_trojan
+39|6737|Los FUCKING Angeles

SteikeTa wrote:

I hate claymores.... thats my story
By the way, your story is really original... has probably never happened to anyone else
lol, snipers should not get more kills from claymores than sniping.  Btw, how come gnades cant kill claymores anymore?  Stupid 1.3

neways, this isnt really a story as much as a pet peeve of mine.  Say you're running around like a moron and you turn a corner to spot a claymore mere feet away from you.  You start to slowly back away but some dumbass teammate barrels along around the same corner dentonating the claymore, killing you and him.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard