usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

THA wrote:

JaM3z_18 wrote:

i got banned because i got my topic closed by THA, and it was a decent topic, should never have been closed and deleted.
it should have been closed because i decided it should.

you got banned because i told you not spam that shit if that thread was closed, so you did it anyway.

then you had a big baby cry over it too, act like a bitch and you will get slapped like one. simple.

just try acting grown up and deal with your 3 day ban. and anymore probs you have with the roe take it up with the people who are involved with it via email or pm here. not with another half assed contradictory thread like the other one.
I disagree with you calling it spam.  It was a good post, that had a good discussion until some tool talked about reseting people.  So since there was a fairly good discussion about the topic, and it got closed, what should we talk about?  Karkand glitch?  Who is the Sgt. Maj.?  You know, the important stuff.  And this one..I'm gay, my mother is a faggot, and I'm a hacking noob... , is going great also, since it is open it must be important and not spam.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-07-22 04:58:31)

jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

Des.Kmal wrote:

jord wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

i dont wan to join. but thanks for the invite.

i really appreciate it.
I'm sure i played with you on Tuesday or Monday on Sharqui.
Sharqi, check the stats dude, I have 4 minutes on Sharqi.
Hehe ah well.

Same name though I'm sure,only maps i played that day were Dalian,wake and sharqi.

tha wrote:

it should have been closed because i decided it should.

you got banned because i told you not spam that shit if that thread was closed, so you did it anyway.

then you had a big baby cry over it too, act like a bitch and you will get slapped like one. simple.

just try acting grown up and deal with your 3 day ban. and anymore probs you have with the roe take it up with the people who are involved with it via email or pm here. not with another half assed contradictory thread like the other one
I'll have to disagree on this one.Everyone agreed with that post,+1's flying everywere and people agreeing.

Twas a good post.
sheggalism
+16|6761|France
I'm in...that would surely be very enjoyable...
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6605
k
we need more players
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

(SGS)Pvt.Kosak wrote:

k
we need more players
King_County_Downy
Entertayner
+826|6589

Yes, ok I'm in let's get it on..
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6725|67.222.138.85
Flaming_Maniac, reporting for duty sir! Er wait, who do I report too? We need some leadership here...

Actually, what if we got some captains together and they picked their teams, that way there would be a more of a sense of being a team and fighting together.

Oh, and there should be an alternate for each team.
Entertayner
+826|6589

Nu-huh! Capitans = too stressful... Maybe a leader for each squad to sort out a sort of coalition and decide on the rules, and each squad could nominate this capitan...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6711
i'm in.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6866|-

THA wrote:

act like a bitch and you will get slapped like one.
Rofl.
Flaming_Maniac

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Nu-huh! Capitans = too stressful... Maybe a leader for each squad to sort out a sort of coalition and decide on the rules, and each squad could nominate this capitan...
Yes, we just need someone to pick squads, or to bring a team together that will be more comfortable with each other.

Last edited by Flaming_Maniac (2006-07-22 09:41:56)

Entertayner
+826|6589

Teams or squads?! :S
Flaming_Maniac

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

Teams or squads?! :S
Squads, I misspoke. Pretty much the same thing in this case, but whatever. How big are the squads going to be though?
Entertayner
+826|6589

6 I assume...
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6678
it would make sense to have full squads, but i guess it's all down to numbers of players taking part, how many squads we want competing, and maybe even map size, if its going to be 64 player maps then full squads seem fine to me.  If we are on a 32, perhaps, smaller sizes. 

I think its best to keep it as 6 though, it just makes things simpler and easier to organise.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6665
Squads, i say and is it random picked squads or do we choose?

this could be fun.
Entertayner
+826|6589

Choose im guessing...
Hellmoto
+5|6717|Raufoss, Norway
could try getting a Scandinavian squad. For the ones who suck in English :p
Flaming_Maniac
I just had an idea, I think six people would be really good, then we could make it so that we could either do a 6v6 battle, or combine multiple squads to make 12v12 or 18v18 battles. Arranged by team leaders, squads could form alliances and challenge other larger teams, giving it more depth. we could also make it so each squad still had to be in their seperate full squads in-game, so it's even more like allied teams ratehr than a big blob or two squads.

Also, I think most people here are from the US and so most of this will be on the US bf2s server, but I'm sure the Euros would get something going too.
Hellmoto
+5|6717|Raufoss, Norway

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I just had an idea, I think six people would be really good, then we could make it so that we could either do a 6v6 battle, or combine multiple squads to make 12v12 or 18v18 battles. Arranged by team leaders, squads could form alliances and challenge other larger teams, giving it more depth. we could also make it so each squad still had to be in their seperate full squads in-game, so it's even more like allied teams ratehr than a big blob or two squads.

Also, I think most people here are from the US and so most of this will be on the US bf2s server, but I'm sure the Euros would get something going too.
Nice idea! I`m loving it
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6665

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ideally yes that would be great but i think that would require some serious organisation.
Flaming_Maniac

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ideally yes that would be great but i think that would require some serious organisation.
It would pretty much require people volunteering themselves to be team leaders to set up teams, and for someone to write up the rules. (I'd be glad to do that)

We already have a server, and everything else can be done by team leaders. (challenges, times, alliances, etc.)
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6678
From what i'm aware, spawnofthemist and JaMeZ are working out the details at the mo, at least thats what ive been told, hopefully they will let us know their ideas soon / if they agree with whats already been discussed.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6665

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

It would pretty much require people volunteering themselves to be team leaders to set up teams, and for someone to write up the rules. (I'd be glad to do that)

We already have a server, and everything else can be done by team leaders. (challenges, times, alliances, etc.)
yea that part would be ok, however we would need a webpage or website so that everyone can keep up to date with what is happening. Maybe speak to duffry?
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6605
Me,Jamez,Spawnofthemist and a bf2s Mod/admin are dicussing this over. We are nearly ready. But someone must get duffry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard