Stravromula
+4|6670|France
So I played on a knives and pistols today and just owned the place. Used up all my machine guns, nade launchers you name it. Got a vet badge and a ribbon to boot. No admins on and they couldn't muster enough votes to kick me.

Now my question is, is it OK to go in there and rape those tards for not respecting the ROE or would I risk getting wiped for just being in there.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6767|EUR
Dont bother. In a way your statpadding yourself

You could also lose your stats. It was hella fun i suppose.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6514
dont worry about it u wont get reset, i play on them all the time
Stravromula
+4|6670|France
Yeah it was fun watching them die and curse at me. You could think it was a bit stat padding but if everyone went in there with the same idea as mine then those servers wouldn't exist.
Chillin&killin
+27|6667|Manchester,England
you could get your stats wiped but hell im not reporting ya
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6635|England
I think it should be allowed. AS far as I'm concerned the ROE should go in there and rape their arses in an APC just like the real life police would ^_^
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6641|Washington DC

ig88 wrote:

dont worry about it u wont get reset, i play on them all the time
I'm wondering that too ... has ANYONE really gotten their stats reset for playing on a K/P server, or is this just an urban legend that is growing?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

According to Native American Scout, you can risk getting reset if you go into a KP or ifnantry server even if you play normally.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6641|Washington DC

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

According to Native American Scout, you can risk getting reset if you go into a KP or ifnantry server even if you play normally.
Yea, I understand the risk (because the ROE specifically mentions KP servers as forbidden) ... I'm just wondering if a reset has happened to anyone.

(I would imagine that EA is too busy resetting the stats of the thousands of people checking into the Karkand hotel). 
SteikeTa
+153|6740|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Haha, I do those things too..... and i actually make them play normal after a while
bubbass
humble
+61|6561
I've always gone into the KP severs to blast everyone with the GL. It's awesome when everyone's at the hotel and you just start blowing the shit out of them. Some of them actually have admins on hand though and they'll pause the game to start booting people. Meh, it's something to do when you get bored or can't find a good server. But I've never been reset for being in there.
XISIX
+116|6607
Happened to me once on accident..... getting in k/p server + tearing them up.
Didn't want ta risk stats getting wiped so got out.

Agree... .... never really heard of EA cracking down.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6552
Not only do those servers violate the ROE rule limiting equipment use but they also alter the ticket ratio wich determines length of round. That to is against ROE. So even if you play normal your still not following rules.
Sambuccashake
+126|6602|Sweden
I've entered one without knowing it.
Nothing in the server name or in the server graphics during the loading sequence.

Not until I had blasted an entire squad did I notice the outcries of "cheater" and "kick him".

Was startled as hell at first and didn't want to risk anything but as a going away present I capped
hotel to start the ticket bleed again.  ;oP

I've still got my vet pistol and vet explosives badge to obtain but I want to get them the right way.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

i ended up in one today, i knifed about 3 people, then i got a little calypso with my PKM, ended about 77 and 3
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6670|Middle of nowhere

stryyker wrote:

i ended up in one today, i knifed about 3 people, then i got a little calypso with my PKM, ended about 77 and 3
lol! i've always wanted to do that... but there are no more P&K servers in 1.22 *tear*
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
you guys have been caught playing kp servers im going to report u all
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

bring it.
Chou
+737|6783

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Ban this person
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

Choumichel wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Ban this person
it was teh joke
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708

stryyker wrote:

Choumichel wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Ban this person
it was teh joke
people get so scared when i say that
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

cyborg lets go hit up a K/P server sometime
Chou
+737|6783

stryyker wrote:

cyborg lets go hit up a K/P server sometime
Can I join?
I'll be the commander
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6748|United States of America
Fun, imagine the T-90 with supply crates now.
SteikeTa
+153|6740|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Tell me when and ill join you in a server like that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard