Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6718|Alaska
not when somone kills you then revive again and again, but i accually got kidnapped, Ok so i was playing Daquing Oilfields or w/e its called, and i fly around with some noob that cant gun for shit, then we get shot down and someone else takes our chopper at our spawn, the guy that was gunning for me drove up to me with a jeep wanting me to get in, so i get in and we head for a close CP within the area, then he drives off the road going East past the Gas Stations, i didnt know wtf he was doing and thats what i typed in to him, with out saying anything, he keeps driving going over the boundary limit and the 10 seconds countdown begins, he was the only ride i had to get out of it, He quickly types in: Tell me how to fly or ill leave you here, i thought it was funny, so we both get killed and i never went in a car with him again, and he never typed anything in to me after that
CommieChipmunk
+488|6582|Portland, OR, USA
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6660|Land of =KBK=
Teaches you to never get into a car with a stranger LMAO!!!
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6782|New York
I could've sworn I've seen a kidnap post like this before... hmm, like 5 minutes ago?
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6706|Howell, Mi USA
lmao "tell me how to fly or ill kill u"

like it's that easy to teach someone pilot skillz in 10 seconds. oh man i needed to laugh
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
cablecopulate
+449|6750|Massachusetts.
Should have carjacked him and drove back inbounds.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6549|Search Whore killing fields
did he have snickers? they always get me
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6718|Alaska

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

I could've sworn I've seen a kidnap post like this before... hmm, like 5 minutes ago?
that was different
TokyoJoe
+5|6557
i kidnapped someone today cuz he wouldn't teach me how to fly
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6609|Seattle

Good story I'd TK him for back for that 1
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Madhadda1
+270|6556|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Papa Smurf 314 wrote:

that was different
lol
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6708|NJ

Bahiti wrote:

But strangers have the best candy
vedds
+52|6766|Christchurch New Zealand
https://f10.putfile.com/thumb/7/19723013962.jpg
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6706|Howell, Mi USA
funny pic, my friend had a van like that only black. it had windows but they were spray painted black and he painted a big A on the side. we called it his "A team kidnapper van"
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Shopvac
If it doesn't say shop-vac keep shopping!
+25|6552|Grand Rapids, MI
Oh Shit . . . That's  where I left my van.

Son of a bitch, I had a shit load of candy in there!
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6589|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Bahiti wrote:

But strangers have the best candy
Sadly...he is right

I remmeber a stranger wich wanted to give me a chocolate bunnyhopper...i was like...NICE!

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2006-07-17 20:08:26)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6781|Human Meat Shield
haha, IM gonna try that...take a trip off-road, and if he types what Im doing, Ill just reply :"Ive never been back here before"
Boots
+17|6551|PA
Did he say he had candy before you got in?
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6587|federal way washington
you should tell him you would teach him to fly, get him in gunner and go to out of bounds with just the gunner out and watch him die
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6558
You should have told him it was alt+F4 for easy fly mode.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Trel
+70|6689

Dsp-CS- wrote:

not when somone kills you then revive again and again, but i accually got kidnapped, Ok so i was playing Daquing Oilfields or w/e its called, and i fly around with some noob that cant gun for shit, then we get shot down and someone else takes our chopper at our spawn, the guy that was gunning for me drove up to me with a jeep wanting me to get in, so i get in and we head for a close CP within the area, then he drives off the road going East past the Gas Stations, i didnt know wtf he was doing and thats what i typed in to him, with out saying anything, he keeps driving going over the boundary limit and the 10 seconds countdown begins, he was the only ride i had to get out of it, He quickly types in: Tell me how to fly or ill leave you here, i thought it was funny, so we both get killed and i never went in a car with him again, and he never typed anything in to me after that
Mr. Period, meet Dsp-CS-.  Dsp-CS-, meet Mr. Period.  I hope you two get along well in the future.
Good to be back.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6638|Canada

imdead wrote:

haha, IM gonna try that...take a trip off-road, and if he types what Im doing, Ill just reply :"Ive never been back here before"
lolz
[TFT]Hostage
Never fear, I is here
+11|6566

cablecopulate wrote:

Should have carjacked him and drove back inbounds.
I would of said yea sure, then got out and walked next to him and shot him in the head with my pistol. BUT HEY! thats just me.
Capt. Foley
+155|6599|Allentown, PA, USA

Trel wrote:

Dsp-CS- wrote:

Mr. Period, meet Dsp-CS-.  Dsp-CS-, meet Mr. Period.  I hope you two get along well in the future.
Say hell Dxp-CS-, Mr. Period REALY wants to meet you....
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6701
me and my freind seriously cleaned out a whole server today we just kept kidnapping them and kill and reviving and dont worry that server hadnt started yet so we were padding but yea we made like 4 people leave the server.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard