Upper Torso54%54% - 147
Lower Torso2%2% - 8
Legs1%1% - 4
Arms0%0% - 0
I cant Aim worth Shit13%13% - 36
Total: 272
LT.Victim
+1,175|6571|British Columbia, Canada
I've Recently Been working the Medic Kit alot, since i have all my Expert Infantry Badges. I really like that scope on the L85, and i've noticed that more and more, i've been aiming for the head rather then the Torso like i did before. You kill people so much Faster, and 1 shot with the L85 To the Head and they are done, which is better then going Sniper, as when you get into tight situations, you can go full auto, which works really well if you know how to use it, which is a hell of alot better then using your Pistols/knifes/Nades/Claymores to keep safe. I like the gun better then the G36E, cause of the Scope, and 1 shot to the head. But i'm not going to get into what gun is better and stuff, cause i know thats a lost road, and just User Preferance...

So my Question to you is... Where do you Aim, and when?

The BF2s Snipers are Going To Put Headshots... But i want to know what the Non-Sniper Community Aims for.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Body, and let the gun climb the ladder.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

i shoot people in the face, and then i teabag them, and then i stand in the corner with my sensitivity on high and i spin around until i throw up.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter
At the enemy.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

stryyker wrote:

i shoot people in the face, and then i teabag them, and then i stand in the corner with my sensitivity on high and i spin around until i throw up.
Been hitting the hippie lettuce on the left coast today?
joemah
+6|6750
head
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6535|London (At Heart)

Upper torso, so that my recoil takes it into a headshot.

Shem
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6719|Groningen / Netherlands
i cant aim look at my accuracy *joke*i try to aim at head if not i aim on torso
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

usmarine2005 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Been hitting the hippie lettuce on the left coast today?
hippie lettuce, that a new one, nice
Bevo
Nah
+718|6529|Austin, Texas
Upper Torso.... I'm trying to increase my accuracy stat.
With a Pump Shotty I aim right in the middle of their chest.... BOOM *click-click*

With something like a G3 I turn it on single shot and aim at the head... One shot kill.

With a pistol I aim at the upper torso.... 3 shot kill. Torso, torso, head.
Entertayner
+826|6578

This Is Such A Sniper-ist Thread!!
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6692|West Yorkshire, U.K

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

At the enemy.
LMAO +1!!!!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

L85A1 is my most used weapon and love it

I always aim for their upper torso - the recoil usually does the rest in hitting the head enabling bursts of 3-4 bullets at a time when on full auto.
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6668
depends on the gun, assault ill generally go for the upper body if im facing head on, otherwise go for the head, carbines ill generally go for the head unless its point blank
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6585|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
I usually aim...at the bad guys!...i dont care where bullet goes...if it kill i like em!
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6668

Kurazoo wrote:

At the enemy.
LMAO +1!!!!
lol come on, did you not expect someone to say that
and entertainer how is it sniper- ist, whatever that is, just because he's asked where everyone else aims

Last edited by Barney_T_Dinosaur (2006-07-16 13:39:43)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661
tsk.. l85 users..

use the AK-101, and the g36e. M16 if you have any intention of joining a clan and playing competetively or if you're up for a rewarding challenge.

I aim at the head. end of story. In Counter-Strike you've got servers where the only bullets that hurt you are headshots. sooo useful to learn. Ashame we can't have stuff like that in BF2.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
BeNt1
strkar
+1|6515|Sydney
I'll most likely go for the head but occasionally I go for upper torso. And yeah, if they're running across then I'll most likely aim at upper torso.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6717|th3 unkn0wn
Uhm...why isn't there an option to vote for "At the enemy's groin area"?

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-07-16 13:34:54)

Hit_Sqd_BaKed
+-2|6652
I aim at the feet so they fall, so i can then run up to them and kick em. Bitch ill take yo Shoes!! lol

Last edited by Hit_Sqd_BaKed (2006-07-16 13:38:37)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter

Hit_Sqd_BaKed wrote:

I aim at the feet so they fall, so i can then run up to them and kick em. Bitch ill take yo Shoes!! lol
You normally dont add "lol" to the end of your own comment, just a suggestion.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6715|67.222.138.85
Start at the upper torso and use the recoil to work up to the head, especially with the ak and burst weapons. If they're prone always for the head.
Hit_Sqd_BaKed
+-2|6652

Hit_Sqd_BaKed wrote:

You normally dont add "lol" to the end of your own comment, just a suggestion.
Im original deal with it
Entertayner
+826|6578

Barney_T_Dinosaur wrote:

Kurazoo wrote:

At the enemy.
LMAO +1!!!!
lol come on, did you not expect someone to say that
and entertainer how is it sniper- ist, whatever that is, just because he's asked where everyone else aims
because it ignores snipers.. not every sniper is clever enough to aim for the head...
aLi3nZ
+138|6515|New Zealand
I generally aim at the head. If the victim is running away from me. I find it best to shoot at the upper back. If the victim is close range I aim just below the head and let the gun recoil so it puts one in their head.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2006-07-16 14:25:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard