mofo65
+6|6650|Valrico, FL USA
The other night I was playing on an NAEA SF server the whole time these hacks (or they are really good) were kicking everbodies asses then I started to figure  thier weaknesses, I took 1st place, killed 3 of their clan mates  consecutively 20 seconds later I got kicked with 2 minutes left to play for "high ping" which is bs I was running a ping of 33 the whole time.  Has anyone else had the pleasure of playing with these unsportsman like fellows.
Rumfuddle
+14|6736
I've played naea sf hundreds of times and never had that experience.  But there's always a first time.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6691|Colorado
I've had nothing but fun on this server, & I've gotten 1st many times with no repercussions.
The point of making a post about being kicked is useless unless they broke an roe rule.
Des.Kmal
+917|6636|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I always love their server... lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
KMAnaea
+2|6504|Death Valley

mofo65 wrote:

The other night I was playing on an NAEA SF server the whole time these hacks (or they are really good) were kicking everbodies asses then I started to figure  thier weaknesses, I took 1st place, killed 3 of their clan mates  consecutively 20 seconds later I got kicked with 2 minutes left to play for "high ping" which is bs I was running a ping of 33 the whole time.  Has anyone else had the pleasure of playing with these unsportsman like fellows.
HA you NOOB.  Noone hacks in NAEA.  I've been kicked for having high ping a few times myself and i ping a steady 50-60ms to the big server.  that is your imagination getting to you.  Noone gives two craps about you getting first place on the NAEA servers or anyone else.  And do you know me or all of NAEA, did you ever come on our teamspeak to play with us, or let alone to ask why we "kicked you for high ping"? NO NO NO you didn't, so how are you going to call us unsportsman like lol.  Quantuam has a post here and his is the only legible reply here compared to yours.  What he said was true and the Admin that did it was spoken to about it.  I personally felt his kick was uncalled for but i guess at times, admins can get in a mood.  I was banned off moongamers and two seconds later i was on their teamspeak, instead of being a Pu$$ie and coming to whine on a forum like this, and had my ban lifted.

You are a noob for whining here instead of confronting us, you are a noob for calling us Hacks when you have absolutely NO PROOF of anyone cheating in NAEA and a noob for talking out of your A$$.  You were kicked for high ping so deal with it  (blame your connection or ISP).  You've never been kicked for high ping before in and odd manner? lol.

We do have talent in NAEA.  We have our highs and lows in league play, but as far as pubbin goes, its very simple to kick ass in game when you have 10-15 members on teamspeak. Don't get mad because NAEA uses what a lot of NOOBs like you refuse to use, and thats TEAMWORK.  Pubbin and stats etc... are wack and the stats kill the game and thus we get guys like you who make up complete BS over some stupid BS, like your post.

Last edited by KMAnaea (2006-07-27 16:22:22)

Static
+1|6504
What can I say...KMA has covered everything I would have said to the first guy. It would only appear to me he has a beef with his connection and needs to take it out somewhere. As for Quantum I have personally spoken with the admin and after explaining his side of the story there are alot of grey areas. What he did agree to was maybe he over reacted. If you had come to the site after you posted you would have seen his apology, to post here without talking to someone is pretty lame if you ask me. All you had to do was get on TS and it could have been worked out. You are welcome on our server anytime but if you decide not to return, its your loss not ours, our servers will do fine with or without you.
losixxx
+1|6504
id like to know my weakness can you play with me and tell me id like to get better
jsnipy
+3,276|6541|...

Yeah |NAEA| are always good servers.
|NAEA|FlashSpeed
+0|6504

mofo65 wrote:

Wow, sounds like you have quite an imagination there. Glad you have decided to post it on a different website then the one we own. You really do complaine too much. We have the upmost respect for everyone that is seriously playing on our server. If you are mature, do not TK on purpose, and squad up, you are welcome. We do not abuse our admin powers, and we do not put up with crybabys. If you want to talk with us about what happend to us feel free to hop on our TS or our website and tell us in a mature manner.
--It is not uncommon for BF2 with all of it's flaws to kick people for no reason. We do not give a crap if you are doing good on our server, infact we will congratulate.

We have very few people complain about their stays on our server. We love it when people tell us that we hack because in our minds that means that we are badasses. Just think about it... If you are calling someone a hacker when they do not use hacks, you are basicly saying that they are elite.

Anyway, you are not banned, so what are you so upset about. If you are playing by points you are a newb. Points mean diddly sh!t in our servers.

Thanks to everyone else who injoyed our server.

[img]http://www.bf2sigs.net/sigs/2/8/65257355.png[/img]
KMAnaea
+2|6504|Death Valley

|NAEA|FlashSpeed wrote:

We have very few people complain about their stays on our server. We love it when people tell us that we hack because in our minds that means that we are badasses. Just think about it... If you are calling someone a hacker when they do not use hacks, you are basicly saying that they are elite.
?????
NAEAswami
+1|6503
Mofo65 you should be embarrassed for that n00b post.  You've NEVER had a ping spike?  Never had any weird glitch happen with this buggy-ass game?  We run one of the best admined and fairest servers around.  We treat people with respect on our servers and keep it clean.  Posts like yours just remind us of all the ignorant players out there who have no concept of the game and the problems that come with it.

It's a shame that unsubstantiated complaints and bs are allowed to post here.  You are simply discrediting these forums with your blithering dribble....
ShadowdogKGB
+6|6864
This is funny. I got kicked/banned or whatever by one of those kick happy little bitches MONTHS ago for supposedly camping. Needless to say it was unfounded and unnecessary. It all happened within the span of 1 minute. So you got spawned killed a few times. Big fucking deal.

So NAEA you're basically full of shit. You're a bunch of classic kick happy pussies. Period. End of story. Have a nice life.

Last edited by ShadowdogKGB (2006-07-31 16:24:25)

mofo65
+6|6650|Valrico, FL USA

NAEAswami wrote:

Mofo65 you should be embarrassed for that n00b post.  You've NEVER had a ping spike?  Never had any weird glitch happen with this buggy-ass game?  We run one of the best admined and fairest servers around.  We treat people with respect on our servers and keep it clean.  Posts like yours just remind us of all the ignorant players out there who have no concept of the game and the problems that come with it.

It's a shame that unsubstantiated complaints and bs are allowed to post here.  You are simply discrediting these forums with your blithering dribble....
Wow! Posted this a month and a 1/2 ago and it's nice to see you all are expressing your feelings still.  What experienced that day was not a kick because of high ping I'm running a pretty damn consistant fios connection and that never happens.   I would join you on TS, but when I'm playing I am already on TS with my group of regulars.  I don't play SF that much, but I look foward to participating on your server like I said on the original post you guys have a lot of talent in your clan and I  enjoy a good challenge.  See you soon.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6787|Human Meat Shield
I like the server...
Buzerk1
+44|6855
Been there many times... it's good server... never had any problem with them... and the server is always full, it's a good sign.
|NAEA|HAWMANIA|
+0|6464
I know this is an old topic, but we have several public admins who aren't even NAEA members and they police our 32 man SF server because it's usually full of smacktards who aren't fun to play with.  It's possible that either of you were kicked by a public admin who isn't even a member
Doktorbob
+26|6506
All admins suck donkey dicks and all servers are lame!  I am tired of 12 year olds telling me i am a "noob" or deciding they are God and kicking me from their lame ass server!  Screw you smacktards!!!!!!!
Leonnoe1
+2|6744
Bots must be your friends then.
Gen. Payne
+50|6725|USA
NAEA servers are my favorite SF servers out there.
valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6476|Lima, PERU
played a couple times on their SF server, no problem whatsoever.
samfink
+31|6574
played pn their server, and it's now in my xfire favourites. excellent server. and I mean all of their servers are, plus the Bf2s server is.
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6668|Washington DC

OK ... you have three choices here.  First, if you really have a problem with the clan or their server admins, then you need to post on their site because we can't do anything for you here.  Second, if you just want to cry because you have gotten your little feelings hurt, then post here:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=35480

Third, if you are able to compose yourself, then just get over it and go play.  (Sheesh).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard