Poll

Who be with Italy in the World cup finals?

France75%75% - 79
Portugal24%24% - 25
Total: 104
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6557|The real world
Portugal should lose, otherwise im cutting the whole french team their eyes out, with a cardoor
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6538
I'm not French but I hope they win
SoC./Omega
+122|6539|Omaha, Nebraska!
-MIKI3.
+70|6641|The Netherlands

elmo1337 wrote:

Portugal should lose, otherwise im cutting the whole french team their eyes out, with a cardoor
hell yeah !

Last edited by -MIKI3. (2006-07-05 08:15:01)

Umibozu_IT
+15|6645|Italy

Flecco wrote:

Cougar wrote:

SoC./Omega wrote:

lol i also lost bets
Every single one?  Damnit man, I could have swore Brazil (FFS!) was a shoe in!
Welcome to the world of FIFA and profits from having two European teams in the final in a European WC.
World Cups held in europe have always been won by european teams except for Sweden 1958 which was won by Brazil.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6645|Italy

MDW wrote:

The Italians cheated. After the Argentinia-match they publicized the video of the fight which got one of our top-players banned though he only defended himself and during this match, they dropped themselves  to the ground for every little bit in order to get a penalty-shot. That's not fair. In the end, our defenders were afraid of attacking them because they don't wanted to get them a penalty-shot. They could just run to the goal and shoot...
I'm not sure who else will make it into the final...
LOL you should stop read that crappy "Bild" or "Der Spiegel". That's the greatest load of bullshit that has ever been wrote in mankind's history. Just a little news for you, to help you understand the size of the bullshit you're talking: there are no italians TVs covering the WC, except for a couple of side-field cameras in Italy's matches. we get the images from SKY which is a multi-national company. oh, yes: another little news: we don't even have a proper Italian Football Association because its leader was fired after the scandal that broke out a month ago, so there is nobody who may have "get in touch" with fifa. All that happened here in italy was that a newspaper publicized the foto of the punch, taken from the international TV circuit (as i said, SKY satellite TV). Everything else was brought up from scrap by your press.

oh, btw, I wouldn't have said this normally, but you deserve it:  PWNED.

and without penalties or doubtful free kicks. simply PWNED.

oh yes, a last thing: yesterday evening ballack alone dived more than thw whole italian team in the last 30 years. What a disgraceful player, shame on him.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6645|Italy

ozzie_johnson wrote:

Italy are a bunch of actors, who else saw the australia vs italy game?
I did - i can remember a red card given to an italian defender for NOT having touched Bresciano at all. Moreover i remember Australia not being able to score in 48 minutes while italy was playing with 10 men.

another thing - A penalty may be given not only for a direct foul, but also if the defender hinders the forward without touching the ball (read the rules if you don't believe me). The penalty was quite a mistake but not invented at all, even if the italian looked for it. And i'm sure the referee would never have given that penalty if he wouldn't have invented a red card for italy 48 minutes earlier

If we wouldn't have deserved victory maybe Australia should have scored...
SoC./Omega
guys France and Portugal play today at 2:00 pm CT (america)
i dont know what time it will be in europe but im guessing 5 or 6 o'clock?
Umibozu_IT
+15|6645|Italy
21.00 pm GMT+1
Rosse_modest
+76|6774|Antwerp, Flanders
When the world cup started my three favorites were Germany, France and Argentina (in that order). Since Germany was kicked out by the Italians, I'd take great pleasure in seeing those Italians lose the finals, from the French of course.
SoC./Omega
ya i think that the Italians are floppers and intentionally try to draw fouls on the other team so they can win.
but their GK is good
Ben>You
+90|6524
france v italia.
SoC./Omega
WHOOO Hoo! France wins France wins!
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6687|London, UK

VspyVspy wrote:

I hope it's a Portugal v Italy final and Portugal win by a penalty that was awarded after a dive!!

Diving Muthafuckas
it was the otherway round

Last edited by bullit (2006-07-05 16:16:55)

SoC./Omega
im suprised i didnt jinx France, every team i pick to win loses but atleast france won!
5.56HaleStorm
Gangsta Crizza
+10|6580|Sydney, Aus
Good old Zidane + conversion
SoC./Omega
ty all of u for posting here
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6651|pimelteror.de
damn i hope that france pwnz italy!!! they´ve kicked us out - so the frogz have to win!! and tonight i hope that we get the 3rd place at least!!

54,74,90,2010!!!!
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6620|Born in West-Berlin

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

damn i hope that france pwnz italy!!! they´ve kicked us out - so the frogz have to win!! and tonight i hope that we get the 3rd place at least!!

54,74,90,2010!!!!
Yeah. And Klinsmann has to remain the Coach iot win the 2010 World Cup!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard