Poll

Do you finish your victim, when you feel he is critically wounded??

Yes61%61% - 40
No38%38% - 25
Total: 65
Badrism
+6|6540|Egypt
One pistol head shot after he falls.

Last edited by Badrism (2006-07-04 05:14:15)

']['error
Banned
+630|6644|The Netherlands
crap topic lol, of course you finish the guy you are shooting at....
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6559|The real world
Wtf Why Would U Finish Him U Animal The Goal Of This Game Is To Leave People Aliveeeee
Badrism
+6|6540|Egypt

elmo1337 wrote:

Wtf Why Would U Finish Him U Animal The Goal Of This Game Is To Leave People Aliveeeee
Sometimes it is a good way to piss someone off, when he is hoping for a medic to revive him
Kontrolfreq
+50|6605|Cambridge UK
I think he means AFTER he falls.... in which case, no i wait for the medic to come along and get two for the price of one!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6559|The real world
Ye thats true, some people are retarted and dont see the chopper hovering, almost screaming:

Common revive the guy I just shot, im so sorry!
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6522
Nah I wait for a medic to be stupid and revive him then i own their asses.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6643
once i done a jobbie.

if yoor no scottish you dont get it.

SO FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!!!
DeoValente9
+9|6521|Jhb, South Africa
Didnt even know you can cancell him completly by shooting him in the head... cool
slidero
I would if I were playing rtcw
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6547
You can't. You have to use something with splash damage - an APC cannon works nicely.
jdjoubert
+5|6508|South Africa Cape Town

DeoValente9 wrote:

Didnt even know you can cancell him completly by shooting him in the head... cool
Me neither    double cool

Also representing South Africa
Badrism
+6|6540|Egypt
It happened to me ... head shot when you are wounded ... will definitely send you to heaven
MDW
+43|6677|Dortmund, Germany
Is it actually possible to KILL someone when he's still CRITICALLY WOUNDED by shooting him!?
I thought that that only happens if the dying guy get's hit by arty, a missile or APC-fire?
vassili
+66|6523

Kontrolfreq wrote:

I think he means AFTER he falls.... in which case, no i wait for the medic to come along and get two for the price of one!
how about I shoot him medic comes shoot the medic afther he revived him and shoot the guy again/??
3 kills:D
-=5TON3D
+42|6534|u.k

Badrism wrote:

One pistol head shot after he falls.
i never knew you could do that to stop a medic from reviving.have to give it a try on lan today lol.

i think i'd rather use my tactic of sitting in hiding waiting to get an extra kill if a medic turns up.
finishing someone off though will be a usefull tactic to use on squad leaders to cripple the squad.

so i'd have to say it'd depend on the situation.
Sea_JayUK
+19|6523|Notts
Only on the rare occaision that I want to add insult to injury and then it's more of a by product of jumping around their corpse shooting them with my DAO or SRAW
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
waste of ammo
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6568
Yes i do it in some situations. E.g. a spec ops planted some C4 on my armor but i was able to kill him before he could detonate it. There is still a small possibility that someone grabs his gear, but most BF2 players arent smart or better experienced enough.
S.Greendyk
+7|6509|The Netherlands
No mercy..
Shoot em in the back of his head...
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6526|Singapore
i give him a med pack and shoot him in the face
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6742|London

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

waste of ammo
And time...

While you celebrate that you killed Simone and walk over to him to waste a pistol bullet in his head, you could get shot.

There's no need to do it, nothing changes.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Speelbal
+146|6752|Netherlands
Never know it was possible. I'm still quite sceptical about it. But I'm open for new stuff.
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6728|Honolulu, HI
I have a disturbing 4,123 kill damage assists. Apparently I really DON'T like finishing my victims off...
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6568|Bristol UK
i only finish them, when you've been hunting them out for ages dying a bit and finaly you get him, what next, "well i usually run up and tea back for about 5 seconds then i drop a grenade or c4 just to get them to heaven that little bit faster, the anoying bit is when you knock them down they gotta wait 15 seconds, then if you finish them off before it counts out they gotta wait another 15 seconds, do it right and thats 30 seconds. kinda my victory dance, bad thing is they know exactly where you are".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard