valkstar
+3|6555

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Karkand = best infantry map for lone wolfs, and only map with usually one large battle front. Hey, I would have loved to play the other maps, but if your not in a squad that communicates then you just end up getting pissed off.

Why didn't I join squads? Simple reason: MY FUCKING VOIP HAS NEVER WORKED! Thanks Dice. I bought an x-fucking-fi card, did numerous reinstalls(including windows reinstalls), and still got nothing.

If they put out a demo for the next game and my voip doesn't work........

THEY CAN STICK THAT GAME UP THEIR INCOMPETENT, SHITTY PATCH RELEASING N00B ASSES!

/END RANT
Join a clan and get on Teamspeak or Vent.

And for those of you who say play another map if you dont like, well we would if we could find another map that isnt completely empty apart from wake.

The best infantry map is Mashtuur,  A very balanced map where armour is played like it is meant to be and spawn raping is kept to a minimal.  Although i do love some spawn rape from time to time...
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6718|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
The fact that I've played it so much that I'm sick of it? I'd rather play Gulf Of Oman or Sharqi then Karkand.
Evil_Apu
+40|6626|Denmark
When I am MEC team and am getting 15 kills a row by spawnkillers
horny_trojan
+39|6754|Los FUCKING Angeles
yeah, but that is why it is so great.  because there is such a pitched infantry battle around the hotel is the reason why people dont want to ditch it to capture flags.
Reciprocity
+721|6624|the dank(super) side of Oregon
every loser who thinks it's the greatest map ever.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6763|California

horny_trojan wrote:

yeah, but that is why it is so great.  because there is such a pitched infantry battle around the hotel is the reason why people dont want to ditch it to capture flags.
pitched? you mean the nade/clay fest that surrounds the hotel?
=JoD=Corithus
+30|6601
Karkand has just gotten old, for about a month I couldn't find a server with less than 100 ping that wasn't 24/7 Karkand.  There should be some sort of cycling system, say, a certain map can only be acessed, oh, say, 5,000 times a month before it is temporarily removed from the selection.  Would force people to actually *gasp!!* play on other maps!!!What a horrifying thought.....a new map every two weeks or so to keep things lively would be nice too, while I'm fantasizing......
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6689
GRENADES every fucker has to throw about 10,000 over the fence.

I hate the players that play on them constantly because you can bet that those players are nothing but sad little stat fuckers.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6696
I'm not sure. it's either the arty ruining every infantry fight, or the armour whores ruining every infantry fight, or the claymores ruining every infantry fight
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Dutchman-195
Ea & Dice Hater Fan Club
+17|6563|Oro Valley-Tucson, AZ
i hate it when dumbass commanders drop some shit car on the hotel or when they use it as a weapon...god EA & DICE fuked up on that aspect of it too
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6617|Fountain Valley,CA
everything about it
poidloid
Banned
+22|6557
whats karkand?
Sambuccashake
+126|6653|Sweden
Hotel nade festival aside, I think the thing that bugs me the most is that whenever I play as USMC on this map, I'm the only one who goes for suburb and gatehouse (32 player map).

So after suffering a close loss, the server switch sides and the opposing USMC load up in armor and goes straight to suburb and wipe me away (only defender) and after capping, proceeds to gatehouse.
A few minuters later it's over for the mecs...

There was one time *dreamily ponders* that I joined a squad and we actually took suburb and gatehouse and had a lovely time assaulting the mec forces from the rear.
*Wipes tear*
Good times, good times...

Oh how I would love to play this map with a Team Work-oriented squad...
Does such a thing exist?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6716|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Loosing and getting killed.
(WACB)_CONNY
+2|6594
All fucking medic thats just revieving all the time
                                       |            |
[Blazin.uk]-------------------------------------------
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6574|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
The Hotel Glitch is horrible.
horny_trojan
+39|6754|Los FUCKING Angeles
i hate taking it upon myself to kill the spawnkillers but getting wasted by infantry while attempting to take out the vehicles
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6795|Leipzig/Germany

stryyker wrote:

i saw the new karkand in 1.4

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ … _4kark.gif
LOL - nice but the bases must be uncap so the round can't end before tickets are down - it would be a massacre
Boots
+17|6583|PA
- The dust/color
- The same old sh1t every game...
- The long travel times when armor whoring

I don't know how firestorm does it...
EarlOfBronze
A Wolf Among Lambs
+19|6564
I enjoy Karkand.
However that wall glitch is retarded.
Also a lot of servers rotate into Karkand more than any other map, a bit more variety would be nice.
Widjerd
I like sausage
+18|6584|Bristol UK
i hate the APCs, i think 2 armours per team or even 1 per team would make it a little better and no APCs

Last edited by Widjerd (2006-06-30 03:11:50)

EarlOfBronze
A Wolf Among Lambs
+19|6564

Widjerd wrote:

i hate the APCs, i think 2 armours per team or even 1 per team would make it a little better and no APCs
nothing like a dose o' C4 to sort out them APCs, or an AT kit, or even a TOW.
Iron_Father_Wood
+1|6671|New Zealand
Favorite Map - Sharqi Peninsula

Nuf said
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6872
The fact that half of the snipers in the game only play this map for 1000 hours then declare themselves the bestest 1337 sniper ever, despite being incapable on all the rest of the maps.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6807
Karkand sucks... play 24/7 Warlord speedygameservers. Alot better

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard