Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|5300|Westminster, Colorado

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Zomg we totally need a l33t knifer!  That is exactly what our clan is missing.  I see you are in the U.S., and some what near Downy and I.  Seeing as we are the recruiters for the N.A. branch of MaCGP, you will need to try out for us before we allow you in our clan.  We will be holding another tryout session next week, but you are more than welcome to put MaCGP before your name and pwn sum ppl and post sreenshots!  Wow, I can't wait to tell snoopy94, our fearless clanleader that we hav teh pro kn1fz0rz.  Awesome!
I will sport the clan tag tonight and get some screenies.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,861|5277|949

ok, I just updated the webpage with some more info.  I also added HomeSchtar and Anemone.  OMG our clan is going to r0x0rz!!11one.

If you want to be in our clan, make sure to fill out the questionnaire.  We need c0mm4nd0rz and BF2 w0r7d p0|1z3!
Home
Section.80
+447|5493|Seattle, Washington, USA

z0mg, can I update the site too? We s0 n33d teh Scr33nsh0t5 page and a Kidnap List!one1
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,861|5277|949

Homeschtar wrote:

z0mg, can I update the site too? We s0 n33d teh Scr33nsh0t5 page and a Kidnap List!one1
Right now snoop dog needs to validate his account before we can add ze pictures and scr33nsh075.
Home
Section.80
+447|5493|Seattle, Washington, USA

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Homeschtar wrote:

z0mg, can I update the site too? We s0 n33d teh Scr33nsh0t5 page and a Kidnap List!one1
Right now snoop dog needs to validate his account before we can add ze pictures and scr33nsh075.
@ff1rmative'd.
Sore_Wing
Member
+10|5159|New Hampshire
1337schtar I mean homeschtar what server will u be pwning on for the dogmaster i want to pwn with you
Home
Section.80
+447|5493|Seattle, Washington, USA

z0mg Pwn_Wing I mean Sore_Wing I'm gonna get Xfire later tonight so I'll liek [email protected] add you kthx!
Sore_Wing
Member
+10|5159|New Hampshire
Look at my n3w sig I made it in honor of the one1!!!21231!#[email protected]
Home
Section.80
+447|5493|Seattle, Washington, USA

Sore_Wing wrote:

Look at my n3w sig I made it in honor of the one1!!!21231!#[email protected]
z0mg 1t 1s liek teh s3c0nd c0ming of Chr1st!!one1
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|5300|Westminster, Colorado
Aight, I got home and got a few screenies of my first match.  I played Assault first, then a little medic, and finished with some sniping.

==We need to get a gallery going on the site==

Not too bad for entering the game late.  We will be teh 1337!

https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/861-2/screen108.jpg
https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/864-2/screen111.jpg
https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/867-1/screen112.png
https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/870-2/screen118.jpg
https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/873-2/screen119.jpg
Zeon.
l33t sp33k Specialist
+159|5203|Behind j00OMFG HAX, Bristol UK
omg god just told me dat we r da best est clan inz da world, is dat a gd fing or is god bad
Sore_Wing
Member
+10|5159|New Hampshire
I think that god iz telling uz that we are teh oneone one oneoene1213232!!! and that we will will for3ver keep up the good work guyz
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|5300|Westminster, Colorado

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Zomg we totally need a l33t knifer!  That is exactly what our clan is missing.  I see you are in the U.S., and some what near Downy and I.  Seeing as we are the recruiters for the N.A. branch of MaCGP, you will need to try out for us before we allow you in our clan.  We will be holding another tryout session next week, but you are more than welcome to put MaCGP before your name and pwn sum ppl and post sreenshots!  Wow, I can't wait to tell snoopy94, our fearless clanleader that we hav teh pro kn1fz0rz.  Awesome!
What the heck is going on?  Snoopy has inspir3d me to pwn more than ev4r!  Wh3n 4r3 w3 g3tt|ng this cl4n t0g3th3r t0 0wnz0r?  Yo tengo 1337 kn|f3 sk|llz.

https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/881-2/screen121.jpg
https://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/884-2/screen123.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,861|5277|949

zomg!  u r teh |337 kn1fz0rz!11one.  Snoopy r u zeeing dis?
XxUNDEROATHxX
=(1C4L)=underOATH
+52|5302|Chandler, AZ

terrafirma wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Zomg we totally need a l33t knifer!  That is exactly what our clan is missing.  I see you are in the U.S., and some what near Downy and I.  Seeing as we are the recruiters for the N.A. branch of MaCGP, you will need to try out for us before we allow you in our clan.  We will be holding another tryout session next week, but you are more than welcome to put MaCGP before your name and pwn sum ppl and post sreenshots!  Wow, I can't wait to tell snoopy94, our fearless clanleader that we hav teh pro kn1fz0rz.  Awesome!
What the heck is going on?  Snoopy has inspir3d me to pwn more than ev4r!  Wh3n 4r3 w3 g3tt|ng this cl4n t0g3th3r t0 0wnz0r?  Yo tengo 1337 kn|f3 sk|llz.

http://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/881-2/screen121.jpg
http://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/884-2/screen123.jpg
lol, I saw you on our server today...

I was gonna ask you about the tags, but by the time I closed out of BF2CC and logged into the server you were gone...

Good stuff man...
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|5300|Westminster, Colorado

XxUNDEROATHxX wrote:

terrafirma wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Zomg we totally need a l33t knifer!  That is exactly what our clan is missing.  I see you are in the U.S., and some what near Downy and I.  Seeing as we are the recruiters for the N.A. branch of MaCGP, you will need to try out for us before we allow you in our clan.  We will be holding another tryout session next week, but you are more than welcome to put MaCGP before your name and pwn sum ppl and post sreenshots!  Wow, I can't wait to tell snoopy94, our fearless clanleader that we hav teh pro kn1fz0rz.  Awesome!
What the heck is going on?  Snoopy has inspir3d me to pwn more than ev4r!  Wh3n 4r3 w3 g3tt|ng this cl4n t0g3th3r t0 0wnz0r?  Yo tengo 1337 kn|f3 sk|llz.

http://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/881-2/screen121.jpg
http://knifedudes.net/gallery2/d/884-2/screen123.jpg
lol, I saw you on our server today...

I was gonna ask you about the tags, but by the time I closed out of BF2CC and logged into the server you were gone...

Good stuff man...
Teh w0rd it 0uT bruth4s!   

Sorry I missed ya man.  Was it the Addicted to Games Ghost Town server? Maybe I will drop by again to rock the MaCGP.

Last edited by terrafirma (2006-06-30 23:29:36)

elmo1337
Banned
+186|5205|The real world
Im off for some own33ge in teh helicopter, with me MaCGP tags
nem420hunter
Member
+8|5159
I have noticed nobody has mentioned duck diving or bunny hopping.. i myself have practiced both skills for years!!!  you can shoot the hell outta me and nothing, then i just stick you with me knife.  Its easy and fun I can teach you all if you let me in your hizzy!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|5205|The real world
https://img436.imageshack.us/img436/9137/screen0497is.th.jpg

https://img436.imageshack.us/img436/4484/screen0505sm.th.jpg

https://img286.imageshack.us/img286/3405/screen0512wa.th.jpg

https://img318.imageshack.us/img318/1060/screen0525yh.th.jpg

https://img318.imageshack.us/img318/4937/screen0540jq.th.jpg

https://img329.imageshack.us/img329/205/asdz3oe.th.png

Last edited by elmo1337 (2006-07-01 01:24:49)

Simon
basically
+838|5303|UK
w00T SkilllZz 3lM0 !!one12
elmo1337
Banned
+186|5205|The real world
11111 my S1g ,sD ,.z,d WTF HAX CATTTTT
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|5300|Westminster, Colorado

simon wrote:

w00T SkilllZz 3lM0 !!one12
x2 !!!!!!!!!111111111111111on3on3on3
Zeon.
l33t sp33k Specialist
+159|5203|Behind j00OMFG HAX, Bristol UK
so guy liek wtf is going down in da hood i was away 4 a bit cuz i losted my mojoes but i am bck n0wz roflcake. elmoez da bestest tv man in da worlz cuz he shots loats of plenz in da air lmaorofl. glad 2 hav j00 on da teamz. we r gna be da t he bestessst clans in da world
JaM3z
Banned
+311|5356
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, elmo recomended to me to you guys, we have palyed before in clan match's together, i aminly command in clan matchs and noberize anyone that gets near me, im interested in joining a good squad of friendly players after my clan dispanded due to the v1.3 patch and at the time we where the 7th best team in the UK and the 33rd best team in the EU.

If you need a all round ownerizer and a good commander give me a shout
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|5242
Zomgz, aiii weally lyk wanz 2 joIn zur clanz!!11
sign mez  up sirz

i getz new vid cardz in 1 dayzzzz [email protected]!!!11eleven

ill play withcuz in lyk 1 dayz!!1 omgz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard