Kontrolfreq
+50|6605|Cambridge UK
I've seen loads of people going on and on about people who are 'only' a gunnery sgt, or 'just' a Staff sgt. I'M a Staff Sgt and i don't consider myself lowly, lesser than you, worse than (most of) you, or above all, inexperienced.

The only difference between my rank and yours is the amount of time spent playing and for me that is 125h 35m and 58s. That's 5 ENTIRE days of my life spent sat at my laptop, shooting at you. I know the maps, i know the kits, i know the routes, i know the tactics. (In fact the only thing i have trouble with is flying planes lol)

I doubt the guy I killed last week who had two silver bars next to his name was shocked that i'd managed to kill him either. I'm not saying i'm great (that much is clear from my stats!) but i'm just as capable of killing you as anyone else...

So, the next time you see an enemy 'Low' ranker aiming his rifle at you, give him the respect he deserves Unless it's a Private, in which case feel free to point and laugh lol!
PRiMACORD
+190|6626|Home of the Escalade Herds
shut up newb

j/k
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6697|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
i want respect now i didnt earn 126000 points for nothing, respect your commanding officer
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK
Kontrolfreq, Standing up for the little guy!

Jesus christ man, your stats look scarily like mine will in another 24 hours playing time.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6560|The real world
Ypu need to understand, as some of you retarted low ranks dont do, that when im in a chopper with a friend, you cant be in it, and if you get in, and I tell you to get out because your useless anyway, I kill you. All right?
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6599|Cheshire. UK
Cool rank war......

Enemy Rank Spotted.....

You are all Rankers!!

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

elmo1337 wrote:

Ypu need to understand, as some of you retarted low ranks dont do, that when im in a chopper with a friend, you cant be in it, and if you get in, and I tell you to get out because your useless anyway, I kill you. All right?
that's a problem with all ranks. it's a matter of human nature (you're either rude or you have some scrap of decency).
-fe.lep-
+8|6704

Kontrolfreq wrote:

So, the next time you see an enemy 'Low' ranker aiming his rifle at you, give him the respect he deserves
I will, just after I kill him. I can use mr crouch key to stick my ass in his low ranking face!!

:p
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
Then you're the only exception.  Seriously. 99% of all players ranked gunnery sergeant or less are absolute shit.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6605|Cambridge UK

elmo1337 wrote:

Didn't I snipe you the other day? lol
Kontrolfreq
+50|6605|Cambridge UK

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Then you're the only exception.  Seriously. 99% of all players ranked gunnery sergeant or less are absolute shit.
Have you played with / against 99% of the < Gunnery sgts? Thought not
ATC
+58|6745|...

Kontrolfreq wrote:

I've seen loads of people going on and on about people who are 'only' a gunnery sgt, or 'just' a Staff sgt. I'M a Staff Sgt and i don't consider myself lowly, lesser than you, worse than (most of) you, or above all, inexperienced.

The only difference between my rank and yours is the amount of time spent playing and for me that is 125h 35m and 58s. That's 5 ENTIRE days of my life spent sat at my laptop, shooting at you. I know the maps, i know the kits, i know the routes, i know the tactics. (In fact the only thing i have trouble with is flying planes lol)

I doubt the guy I killed last week who had two silver bars next to his name was shocked that i'd managed to kill him either. I'm not saying i'm great (that much is clear from my stats!) but i'm just as capable of killing you as anyone else...

So, the next time you see an enemy 'Low' ranker aiming his rifle at you, give him the respect he deserves Unless it's a Private, in which case feel free to point and laugh lol!
i agree, but i still dont think that we should point and laugh at a private, i think we should give lower ranked ppl tips and stuff like that. you didnt like it when you were a private and ppl pointed and laughed at u and neither did i.
skatefarm999
+7|6558
yea and i think u are misunderstanding man, most people that have less than gunner seargant or whatever dont get any abuse until they ACT like a n00b.....usually they tk or steal ur vehicls then get abuse which i think is ok because the stuff people do is anoying
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Kontrolfreq wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Have you played with / against 99% of the < Gunnery sgts? Thought not
Yes.  Like I said, they're all shit.
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6597|Bellmawr, NJ, US
I'd like to agree with you, but I really sucked as a Gunnery Sergeant.  Even though it was one rank ago, my game improved significantly since then.  I got most of my rewards as Master Sergeant.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6708|67.222.138.85
There's always a chance that a lower ranked players good, and I always give them teh benefit of the doubt, but I still put that in teamspeak communiques.

"Yeah I think I've got the flag with this other guy...wait... awwww he's pfc, I dunno maybe I can hold it by myself.

That and whenever I'm going for a chopper with my friend and someone else gets in, we always have a nice laugh at whoever did end up in the chopper with a pfc for a pilot.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Oy...
Are you talking to me ey.
Ow...
You are...
Okay than
im going to be a 2ndLT soon after almost 500hours of gameplay (471hours) i admit some players with lower ranks are really good most arent but i was a really good infantry/aviator when i started. Atleast i got rid of the noob rank First Sergeant everyone has that rank ill soon be 2ndLT soon i can always get commander now. But i do agree with you some ppl just have more time to play.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Oy...
Are you talking to me ey.
Ow...
You are...
Okay than
You know I always hated you the most. 
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

I hate everyone.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6822|Belgium

polarbearz wrote:

I hate everyone.
Better than being loved by you
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
patton(although hes a colonel)>generals>colonels>officers>NCO's>dogshit>newbies
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
DrJAV
+1|6570
Chill Kontrolfreq, of course you're gonna be getting some good kills these days as you get better at the game. But the more you play the more experience you get and the better you become. I think that I had a similar K/D ratio when I was your rank, but I'm pulling it up these days as I get better.
I'm sure you got skills, but you (like many other people - including myself) have room for improvement.

Peace, and keep playing
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6689|UK

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Agreed, I don't agree with the "only reason my rank is lower than yours is because you've spent more time playing" well duh.

There is a few guys I've seen who've played the game for 300-500 hours and are Major with 110,000+ points already. I'm at 625 hours and only 2nd luit.

You can never really compare players because one player might be a complete karkand medic/armour whore and consistantly earn 70+ a round where as the other could play all the maps, earning between 25 and 100 points a round consistantly (like me)

Anyone could start a new account and just play a specific map and use a specific vehicle and earn shit loads of points, have awesome ratios and spm.

However, there is one player who is still as good as he was when he first got the game. ie. shit. http://bf2s.com/player/27959281/ his name is obelix. if you have ever played with this guy, then you'd know how shit he actually is.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys

E7IX3R wrote:

However, there is one player who is still as good as he was when he first got the game. ie. shit. http://bf2s.com/player/27959281/ his name is obelix. if you have ever played with this guy, then you'd know how shit he actually is.
that is embarrasing.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard