MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6807

kontrolcrimson wrote:

i also know an "inbetween" who is a level designer and has helped make games.... goes by the name angelmapper.
I knew they were out there!  Transvestite Gamers... UNITE!

EDIT: That reminds me of another joke... What did they chant at the dyslexic convention?  Dyslexics UNTIE!!!  Har, har, har... sorry, couldn't resist.

Last edited by MatRx9 (2005-10-27 05:53:14)

Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
+44|6788|Hamburg, Germany

shiftygirl wrote:

... have you been asked by one of your squad mates to marry you, before? the count for me is 5 so far... haha...
Can we have stats for this on bf2s???

shiftygirl wrote:

you are teh crazy... oy... but i would totally buy those. it would be the gaming outfit.. hahaa...
Will be hard to concentrate when i see the name shiftygirl form now on. ;]
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6861|"Frisco"

Aruba-Prime wrote:

shiftygirl wrote:

you are teh crazy... oy... but i would totally buy those. it would be the gaming outfit.. hahaa...
"form now on"? Pft, you could barely even type that sentance.
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6859

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

There are lots of girls that play BF2. I know and/or have played with at least three. And yeah, they are a lot better than guys at pretty much everything, except sucking and being asshats.
Aye, gamer girls just own everyone.  At everything.
lol Trigger ! but i will disagree and aggree in 3 parts here with your post .

1st part the men/prepubesent boys do take the cake on being ASSHATS in general.

2nd i have to disagree on the "sucking" part I beleave the girls are better at that part (and should always be better at it) lmao ...............lmao ...............lmao

ohh ! almost forgot , YES THEY DO FOLLOW ORDER'S BETTER' ( and of course thats the way it should be )..
lmao....ROFFLMAO...

NOW IM REMOVNG MY EMAIL FROM EVERY THING IN HERE ( so as not to accumalate hate mail )

and for the record LOL, my wife hates it she wants to take  hammer to my PC and bf2 disc ( ive informed her this is fight'en words woaman ! ) LOL

LOL.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6861|San Francisco

I know of an entire clan of girl gamers... go by the name of g0d, girls of destruction. I don't think they play bf2 though. I'm sure they are playing q4 by now.
shiftygirl
+0|6773|Sacramento, CA

chuyskywalker wrote:

Aruba-Prime wrote:

shiftygirl wrote:

haha...

yeah we totally need stats for how many times you've been asked to be married, date, or been told you're hot. lol...
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6800

shiftygirl wrote:

yeah we totally need stats for how many times you've been asked to be married, date, or been told you're hot. lol...
You just want to be #1, don't you.  Shall we even associate ranks with said system?  Starting from ubernerd all the way to FABIO.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6861|-

shiftygirl wrote:

chuyskywalker wrote:

Aruba-Prime wrote:

haha...

Hahaha, nice sig. FPS Doug is indeed hawt. Totally insane, but hawt nonetheless
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6847

MattCicioni wrote:

beeng wrote:

MattCicioni wrote:

Okay, he's the challenge, find the BF2 Female gamer with:

1. The highest global score:
2. Most medals, badges and ribbons:

-Matt
You?
Just becuase I wear woman's panties doesn't mean I'm a woman. ;-)
There is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing female clothing. Afterall, it is JUST clothing.
I wear girlpants.

WOOO go Shiftygirl! I had to. She's the =[4th]='s latest addition. watchout.
DMFDxUconn
+8|6781|Kannapolis,North Carolina
I introduced my Wife to computer gaming about 5 years ago.

We been seperated for 3 years now.

Be careful.
Kirks
+0|6861|Portland, OR USA

chuyskywalker wrote:

Aruba-Prime wrote:

shiftygirl wrote:

Chuy, looks like she got you distracted as well.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6861|"Frisco"

Nah, I just can't spell sentance, senteance, centance...

Fuck you.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6861|-

chuyskywalker wrote:

Nah, I just can't spell sentance, senteance, centance...

Fuck you.
Hahahahaha
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]
It took me 10 min to write that sentence. (and i had to look up concentrate twice)
shiftygirl
+0|6773|Sacramento, CA

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing female clothing. Afterall, it is JUST clothing.
I wear girlpants.

THANKS SLAY! *thumbs up*

i didn't know i was so distracting! *sigh* haha. I've found a new tatic for us girlies out there. just say that you're nekkid while playing bf2 and the guys become stunned for 5 seconds... haha. *KNIFED in teh FACE*
Aruba-Prime
[Expert Smoke Grenade]

shiftygirl wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I wear girlpants.

THANKS SLAY! *thumbs up*

i didn't know i was so distracting! *sigh* haha. I've found a new tatic for us girlies out there. just say that you're nekkid while playing bf2 and the guys become stunned for 5 seconds... haha. *KNIFED in teh FACE*
You should try that with VOIP (View Over IP).
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6859
lmao.........hell  i play in the nude all the time....the wife thinks im crazy ( which she most likely correct ) LOL
as far as wearing woamans undies ?...NOT ! somthin wrong with you dude !...LOL.. you gota' little "pink" in ya ?...lmao
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6847

shiftygirl wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

I wear girlpants.

THANKS SLAY! *thumbs up*

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6861|-

VIKING-LOVER1 wrote:

lmao.........hell  i play in the nude all the time....the wife thinks im crazy ( which she most likely correct ) LOL
as far as wearing woamans undies ?...NOT ! somthin wrong with you dude !...LOL.. you gota' little "pink" in ya ?...lmao
What are you trying to say?
KtotheIMMY
+513|6777
Haha, I'll havta try that one out

shiftygirl wrote:

THANKS SLAY! *thumbs up*

ArkAng37
+1|6858|San Antonio, TX

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

MattCicioni wrote:

beeng wrote:

You?
I wear girlpants.
Dood last time I saw a guy wear girls pants I went up behind em and decked his ass. Guys look gay wearing girls clothes.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6847

ArkAng37 wrote:

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

MattCicioni wrote:

I wear girlpants.
Dood last time I saw a guy wear girls pants I went up behind em and decked his ass. Guys look gay wearing girls clothes.
Yeah, if you did that to me, coming up behind me would be your only chance. and you better hope you dropped me with the first hit.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6827
LOL, chicks suck at BF2.. at least they try though. AA is a different story...
ArkAng37
+1|6858|San Antonio, TX
Oh no dood look the guy I decked was a friend of mine. So its not like I go up to random guys that wear girls jeans and hit em. Not what I do. And if I ever did hit you (most likely not, and nor do I care) I would probly drop you in one hit depending on how much you weigh.

Anyways if you wearing girls jeans is what you do be my guest im not stoping you.

One question Slayer...How old are you? Judging by the sound of things my guess is between 15-19.

Last edited by ArkAng37 (2005-10-29 07:22:38)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6796|The Hague, Holland
Who would wear girl jeans? Thats just wrong =P .
You wont see me in the undies of my g/f
However my g/f sometimes does wear my shirt and underpants =/ .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard