messfeeder
+31|6551|Gotham

xbrandomx wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

claymores
I hate claymores.

honestly guys: the best way I found to counter that sort of thing is to adapt and survive.  I've been playing compedativly lately against some BIG names and thats all they do.  So I've had to adapt to it and learn with it... they use every little glitch in the game that they can short of being booted (ex: doing the little twist to shoot through the hotel wall on the stairs/gate).

And anybody who throws a nade or puts down a claymore instead of attacking a guy one on one is afraid of getting owned.  I think thats weak.  Don't become dependent on throwing down a nade and praying that the guy doesn't kill you.  I say pick up your damn gun and go show that kid who's boss.

Once he's down go on global chat and say "What now bitch?!  I can do it too!  You aren't that special!"
I hate when I go one-on-one as sniper with another sniper and the other guy throws clays down while you are trying to stab him.  That is just cheap.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6614|Your attic

messfeeder wrote:

xbrandomx wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

claymores
I hate claymores.

honestly guys: the best way I found to counter that sort of thing is to adapt and survive.  I've been playing compedativly lately against some BIG names and thats all they do.  So I've had to adapt to it and learn with it... they use every little glitch in the game that they can short of being booted (ex: doing the little twist to shoot through the hotel wall on the stairs/gate).

And anybody who throws a nade or puts down a claymore instead of attacking a guy one on one is afraid of getting owned.  I think thats weak.  Don't become dependent on throwing down a nade and praying that the guy doesn't kill you.  I say pick up your damn gun and go show that kid who's boss.

Once he's down go on global chat and say "What now bitch?!  I can do it too!  You aren't that special!"
I hate when I go one-on-one as sniper with another sniper and the other guy throws clays down while you are trying to stab him.  That is just cheap.
tbh I'd rather be alive and still working for my team then knowing I died "honourably"
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6743|California

Clays take 3 seconds to arm, just dive over them and knife the other snipers wiener off ^^
LOLtacular
+10|6548

elite wrote:

tbh dolphin divers are the worst players...thats all they can do and really need to get some skills
I guess you've never actually seen an actual dolphin diver, as those who do it well are the most skilled infantry players in BF2. They're near impossible to hit, and I've seen them take on entire squads alone consistently when I'm watching them via commander screen. Dolphin diving and getting headshots against a large group of people is something that VERY few people can do.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6729|Antarctica
If you still have problems hitting "dolphin divers" since 1.2 then you need some SERIOUS aiming help.
StickyBombs
+8|6781|Sacramento, CA (USA)
Here is what you do...wait for the other person to go to the ground first then...you go down to the ground....works every time.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6601|Florida
flashbangs actually work pretty well too lol
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6719|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

travisb05 wrote:

you cant do that with patch 1.3 so y worry about it
umm yeah you can
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6743|California

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

travisb05 wrote:

umm yeah you can
and its even funner now!!!111oen
irok100
+114|6673
claymore?
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6864
I don't know why people hate the dolphin diving.
I had lots of fun running into a huge group and doing it and nothing else. The good old days. Well excessive dolpin diving just to save you puny ass every 1v 1 is just lame. I mean I bet you that lots of players done it before just for fun and to show how crappy the otehr player is when they can't hit you with anything.
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6864

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

travisb05 wrote:

umm yeah you can
How do you do that. I might know what it is but now too sure.

Oh shoot at a guy then prone when he sees you and shoot as much as possible.
{FR}UNION
+1|6552
Warn.
Kick.
Ban.

Simple
Ssandstorm
+73|6758|Perth, Western Australia
with claymores
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6701|Middle of nowhere
Just curious, what do you consider "dolphin diving"?

i wonder if people think the same thing...
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6583|The real world
I do it at helicopter spawns, fu snipers
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6598|London

LOLtacular wrote:

elite wrote:

tbh dolphin divers are the worst players...thats all they can do and really need to get some skills
I guess you've never actually seen an actual dolphin diver, as those who do it well are the most skilled infantry players in BF2. They're near impossible to hit, and I've seen them take on entire squads alone consistently when I'm watching them via commander screen. Dolphin diving and getting headshots against a large group of people is something that VERY few people can do.
I agree with loltacular, dolphin diving is not cheap or dishonourable. It's just another thing that only a handful of people can do properly (i.e get kills while doing it). But to answer the topic, against most people who can't dolphin dive well you can just ignore them while they're in the air, aim at the ground where they'll land, wait for them to hit the ground then give them one in the head.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6618|Las Vegas, NV USA
Ummm... I just kill them.  :shrug:
Bernadictus
+1,055|6760

I Call my method;

12"
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6725|Australia
Shoot them before they shoot you
Wait for them to go prone or whatever and start circle strafing them by running clock wise or counter clock wise around them but beware they can instantly fire cause they can be holding down fire and go prone.

Or become one urself like me and use a PKM and start dolphin diving on karkand works everytime.

You got clays,machine guns,c4,gernade lauchers, and a knife for last resorts.

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2006-06-29 06:55:29)

Scorpian65
+14|6761
Just give them a C4 Frisbee to play with. Its very effective and since Dice/EA "Tried" to nerf it you can throw it even further then before because of the added distance coded in for the support and med paks. Must be a universal coding for all throwable items. Now before you flame me and say you cant throw C4 anymore, you can if you know how to do it. Still works fine and like I said it goes even further now.
jgrahl
+4|6713
Call in an artillery strike on them.   If you're in a squad with a jet pilot, call for an airstrike on your position.  If you're in a squad with a heli pilot, ask for some assistance at your position.  Some more options might be, get back in your tank and shoot them with it instead of jumping out.

You could just aim at them and shoot.  Reaction time, reflexes and mouse control is how you kill someone.

Last edited by jgrahl (2006-06-29 07:08:39)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6654|Washington, DC

I find it funny how people say tossing out "the clays" when you run into one of those epileptics is cheap. Because we all know how honorable it is to exploit the game to fuck up your hitboxes.
pdanrichey
+5|6831
I got kicked from a server yesterday for "bunny hopping."  Aparantly, the guy I killed was the admin??...cuz right after he died, I got booted.  I was like...what a fag!  I was a sniper and he had the PK.  He popped into the TV station flag area where I was defending/commanding from. 
I JUMPED ONCE and then DOVE TO THE GROUND WITH MY PISTOL and ended his pathetic homesexual life.  WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT THAT????

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard