ValentijnR
+18|6561
When I just started out with bf2

I would just put C4 somewhere... hide... and wait for half an hour till someone walked/drove by.
I actually managed to mistime it often..

Keep eye on the area of a flag as a sniper.. totally not noticing the flag was going down and a enemy flag was going up... seeing people spawn and just let them walk because I thought it was my team...

Always spawn at the wrong dot at carrier so I would end up below deck... Had to run up everytime because I forgot to pick the other dot when I died...

Shooting at tanks with rifles...

So what dumb things did you do ?
LockerFish
+47|6713
Thought it would get amazingly better like 1942.

Climbed up cranes.

Got the M95.

Relied on unlocks.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6534|Singapore
bunny hopping noob tubing...c4 chucking....dolphin diving...jihading...PKM sniping...stats padding...etc.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6714|67.222.138.85

ValentijnR wrote:

Always spawn at the wrong dot at carrier so I would end up below deck... Had to run up everytime because I forgot to pick the other dot when I died...
Man I still do that sometimes.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6567|The real world
Medicing everything that moved, omg look it so shiney, must revive
irok100
+114|6657
i played all the kits, but no matter what, I ALWAYS GOT ARTILLERIED or TANK SHELLED

i only played kark

I would crash helis in about 5-10 seconds post liftoff

i would put claymores in places that ALWAYS TKed

I TKed for jets, only to crash em within a minute
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6534|Singapore
oh and feeling kinda lost and annoyed in the carried coz i didnt relized that there are boats

and didnt know that TV missile can be guided
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6659
Heh, at the mec airfield flag on kubra I would often place a ring of C4 around the flag and wait in anticipation in the crane above.

I refer to it as the ring of death, people go in.. they never come out.

Course, i'd spend ages waiting for a tank etc to appear though.

I did the carrier wrong spawn thing for a while too.

jkohlc wrote:

oh and feeling kinda lost and annoyed in the carried coz i didnt relized that there are boats

and didnt know that TV missile can be guided
I thought for a while that by moving the cursor you could guide the tv missile, then I realised you clicked on what you wanted destroyed... then I realised you could keep updating what you wanted destroyed by clicking constantly.

Last edited by EvilMonkeySlayer (2006-06-28 07:16:10)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
just killing w/ my m4
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6746|The Hague, Netherlands

well i was mostly in the air, getting blown away by C4, which you could throw back then off course. well all other sorts of stuff (not much killing tho )
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6551|Boise, Idaho
Well I didn't know how to fly and when I did it would have to be a two seater jet with a good pilot I remember the day that I got basic aviatar sitting in the gunners seat wondering what the hell I should be doing with this crosshair in front of my face.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6554|Doncaster, UK
You mean you're not supposed to do any of this stuf
']['error
Banned
+630|6651|The Netherlands
- bunnyhopping
- dolphin diving
- noobtubing
- pkm sniped, just like half your team(other half was sniper kit, and claymore spamming thnx to the pk whores who gave them ammo all the time)
- kniving a tank
- didn't know you clould guide tv missiles
- reving enemy's
and much more lol
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6567|The real world

']['error wrote:

- bunnyhopping
- dolphin diving
- noobtubing
- pkm sniped, just like half your team(other half was sniper kit, and claymore spamming thnx to the pk whores who gave them ammo all the time)
- kniving a tank
- reving enemy's
and much more lol
Seems like u still are not able to guide tv missiles.
TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani
+32|6521|Woodbridge, Ontario
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6551|Boise, Idaho

elmo1337 wrote:

']['error wrote:

- bunnyhopping
- dolphin diving
- noobtubing
- kniving a tank
- reving enemy's
and much more lol
Seems like u still are not able to guide tv missiles.
Ohh burn did elmos epenis just grow lol
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6592|Hamburg / Germany

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ValentijnR wrote:

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6635|Warlord

irok100 wrote:

i played all the kits, but no matter what, I ALWAYS GOT ARTILLERIED or TANK SHELLED

i only played kark

I would crash helis in about 5-10 seconds post liftoff

i would put claymores in places that ALWAYS TKed

I TKed for jets, only to crash em within a minute
Except for the TK for jets that's me!

I still seem to have a rubber band attached to me with the other end on incoming artillery shells... I must get killed by artie more than 50% of my total deaths. Dang I wish there were a way to track 'deaths by'.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6576
Spawning under deck of the Carrier and not changing the spawn point afterwards. To be honest - i still do it sometimes.

In the gunner seat of a helicopter i didn't know that the TV rocket even exists. After i found out that the TV rocket exists, it took me more time to find out that you can steer this thing.

I think i got the same feelings as ronin|THE.DEVILS.HITMAN when he was flying in the gunners seat of a bomber, i didn't know what to do with the black & white screen. Mostly i ejected out of the plane, because it was incredible boring to watch the pilot.

The first time i played Special Forces or on PLA vs. USMC maps i shot everything, i just couldn't difference between own team and enemy team. My apologies for all the teamkills.

My first helo pilot experiences were just horrible, it was even hard for me to lift this thing of the ground and not crashing. After i was able to fly, i didn't know that you can lower the altitude by pressing the "S" button - i was always trying to dive land with the helicopter.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6534|Singapore
the first time i was in the chopper, i lifted up and spun wildly cuz i didnt know u can control the tail rotor and eventually crash

and i still havent shot a SINGLE or heard the LOCK ON tone of the LGM...pretty sad aint it?
ZCor3x
+46|6578|Pennsylvania
I would die.. alot.. and alot more until I finally got the hang of it.

Crashed jets alot..
Sucked in choppers
Couldn't drive tanks or apcs
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6730|England
Slapping a wet cod over the enemies face and then tea bagging him fishy teabag lmfao
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6602|Iceland
I made 2 'real n00b' accounts wich i trained on ranked servers with :p

http://bf2s.com/player/48781156/
http://bf2s.com/player/48778571/

lol the stuff i did on those accounts -.-
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6534|Singapore
imma quite ok driving a tank or APC in my noobie times...graduated from call of duty: UO
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6720|Finland

GermanLegionaire wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ValentijnR wrote:

I do it every time...

-Bunnyhopping
-Dolphin diving
-Noobtubing
-C4 chucking
-Reviving enemies

But I knew how to fly with the choppers because I had flew with them in Battlefield Vietnam. And Flying with airplanes was easy too because of Battlefield 1942. I didn't flew much with either one though. I loved infantry fighting and I still love.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard