senor_fulff
+25|6905|Yorkshire, UK.

haffeysucks wrote:

Ok, everyone, for the last time, the M95 has the least bullet drop!  Try sniping on arty island on Wake at enemies on the mainland.  You'll see w/ the L96A1 you have to aim about a 1/4 of an inch above the target!  After you die, go ahead and try the M24 or M95.  You'll see the difference. 

lol>>>>>I guarantee it.<<<<< lol
If you have aim 1/4 inch then you don't know how big an inch is

I only aim a few pixels above target at 300m and regularly get headshots.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6772|Warlord

farmerfez wrote:

also...ive noticed the m95 does less damage now...I could be a medic, get hit by a 95 and go down to about 7 or 8 bars.
Not just the M95. I asked about problems with the hit detection in a recent thread and after testing last night it appears to be unrelated to ping, lag or server load.

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

Major Payne wrote:

M95 sucks to becuse its unprecise on a large distance
that's bullcrap maybe you sux
I may be unsure about the question of bullet drop but I'm not about this: this isn't bullcrap. Your mission should you choose to accept it: go test...

Okay, given how sure you regular Barrett users were about relative amounts of bullet drop I decided to have a fairly comprehensive look at it last night. Anyone interested please check here. Tried a moderate range for Sharqi, close to the visibility limit for the atmosphere there without silhouetting against the sky, then used Wake for the limit of my visibility.
Daz
+14|6663|Somalia
At first I loved the L96A1 was brilliant, it felt like a bolt action SVD, always hitting the target etc. But it was just because they fixed how snipers worked.

I prefer the M24, but you never see the M95 around much anymore, I hated it to bits but I have started to like it, plus all you need is one pistol shot to kill the guy if he doesnt die.

And with all these choppers around cant hurt to shoot at the pilots.

Last edited by Daz (2006-06-26 16:05:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard