Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6642|Washington, DC

I don't know, I was looking back and saw a topic about NASTIE's WLR and he posted a very entertaining story about how BSF/TOP came to be.
FriiginChomper
+41|6713
i wonder how much FriiginChomper is worth
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6685|Colorado
damn guess my bid of 50 cents didn't make it thru then
Audio
+130|6544|Orlando, FL
OMG!  I WON!  WOOHOO!

Lol?  What a tool...$330 for text?  EVERYONE knows about the bid, and whoever is playing on it is going to be the laughing stock of the BF2 community.  Good times on the internet.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6840|Australia
polarbearz told me i would be cool if i bid....
t0mhank5
+319|6724|Surge
HAHAHAHAA oh man this is the funniest thing ive seen all week... i was busting up as i read the description. wish i had seen this earlier so i could have bidded, i want to be THE BUTLER!
Mele4nyc
+9|6612
I think i just peed myself :\
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6635|Camp XRay

My bf2 idol is gone..shrugs and tosses pkm to the ground...sighs hits the suicide button.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6781|Human Meat Shield
Obvious Joke... Everything he writes is a joke. But good one lad..
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6732|California

imdead wrote:

Obvious Joke... Everything he writes is a joke. But good one lad..
oh really, cause it sold for $330
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6571|The real world
lol the guy who has bought the accouint also bought this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … otohosting
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6783|AUS, Canberra

elmo1337 wrote:

lol the guy who has bought the accouint also bought this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … otohosting
hey!!!
i got some of them.

for plastering.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6580

eagles1106 wrote:

when he sells it is he just giving the guy his PW and account name...because if so, if the guy changes his account name but keeps the pw, butler can still find out what the guy changes his account name to and still log in
Regarding the fact that you cannot change an Account name, i'm wondering what you're writing here?

if one person should deserve butlers account, it should be vengence because he was 9th in the world before then got his stats wiped when he really did nothing wrong.
I bet Vengeance isn't interested in getting NB's account, why should he and why should he deserve someone else's stats?!
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6685|Australia
More importantly you are buying an experience unique to the game as this name attracts more attention than any tenured player in the top ten.  You will have interactions with the various idiots that plague the BF2 world that you didn't think would or should happen in a video game.
Bwhahahahaahhaaha....Its funny cos its true

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-06-23 00:28:24)

s()mtingWong
+48|6705
OOOh! it would suck if EA was waiting till the guy wins the bid then ban's/whiped the account. Just imagine $300 dollars down the drain, lol i guess thats what you get when you wanna join the dark side .

Last edited by s()mtingWong (2006-06-23 00:38:41)

crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6666|Teesside, UK

LivelyToaster wrote:

Why is there shipping?
Because he's selling his bf2 cd and throwing his account in as well.  I bet the new nastie butler is going to get tortured and ridiculed when he or she starts playing.

Last edited by crimson_grunt (2006-06-23 01:36:50)

Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6798|Bulgaria

Tyferra wrote:

NASTIE_BUTLER has spent 830 hours on his account. If he gets $304, that means he was at a wage of about 36 cents an hour. Pretty piss-poor when you think about it.
Still, it hardly feels like work I guess.

Edit: Okay fine, 39 cents an hour.
haha, good point! But I think that this pathetic n00b got his stats reset at some point??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard