Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6625|Camp XRay

frank, come on the office the other night?
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Ty wrote:

I'm a Law student and I work in a Bakery. Strangly enough I don't want to be a lawyer, I just want to be able to say "I have a Law degree" even if I turn out to be a street sweeper.
come work with me, will can take over a small country like russia
Ah hah! I have it in writing!
Very well, in five or six years I'll come work for you.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6593|Australia

OrangeHound wrote:

This subject already has an active/open thread ... please use the oversized SEARCH button at the top before creating new threads.  If you would like to contribute to the other thread, here is the link:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=31100
Best ever. Linking us to the very same thread

I'm a PhD student, working in A.I. specifically Decision Support Systems/Knowledge Acquisition in the health-informatics area.

I would probably like to do game-AI/game-design for a living, but it seems rather unlikely. More plausible I'll end up staying in health-informatics, which is probably second-best.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6495|Connecticut

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

In the next few months, my profession will be a recruit in basic for the USAF.  Upon graduation of basic, then go to tech school.  After tech school is over, I will be USAF: Security Forces.  Trained for base law enforcement, combat, convoy security, land navigation, hand to hand combat, as well as being trained with the M4, M16, M249, M240, M203, and M9, hand grenades......and probably the .50 cal. - Hopefully this will be my career.
Why not go Marine Force Recon or Seal's? Just wondering why the Air Force.
Malloy must go
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6509|toronto canada
a world  humanitarian fughting for everyones rights
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6577|federal way washington
i work for a place that makes parts for kenworth and peterbuilt trucks, sometimes management drives me nuts but pay  is good and i am under ten years from retireing, oh yeah.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6520|Montucky
Deputy Sheriff, Hunting/Fishing Guide.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6580|Florida

deeznutz1245 wrote:

In the next few months, my profession will be a recruit in basic for the USAF.  Upon graduation of basic, then go to tech school.  After tech school is over, I will be USAF: Security Forces.  Trained for base law enforcement, combat, convoy security, land navigation, hand to hand combat, as well as being trained with the M4, M16, M249, M240, M203, and M9, hand grenades......and probably the .50 cal. - Hopefully this will be my career.
Why not the Air Force?
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6488|Melbourne

I have a dead end job in Administration, soon to be a recruit in the Royal Australian Infantry and from there train to be a sniper.

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-10-16 21:03:28)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
LGRK2031
+5|6675|Germany
I'm a paramedic, this is the job i've ever wanted. Could be a little more money though.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

I am a prep-chef. I chill with the Illegals all day.

I want to be in the Military for a career, but we will see.
r3ddrag0n
Huge Member
+2|6702

Good luck being a cop in the Air Force, most of the guys I work with who are prior cops hated the job. One guy actually liked his job but he was a canine handler. I'm in the US Air Force, been a computer guy for roughly 4 years now. I would like to me doing something similar but on the civilian side, maybe FBI hopefully.
r3ddrag0n
Huge Member
+2|6702

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Why not the Air Force?
If you want a better quality of life join the Air Force. If you want to be all gung-ho and get shitted on a lot join the other branches. My opinion.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

Electronics broker, Accountant.  Dream job would be having sex with nubile 18 year-olds.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6495|Connecticut

r3ddrag0n wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Why not the Air Force?
If you want a better quality of life join the Air Force. If you want to be all gung-ho and get shitted on a lot join the other branches. My opinion.
I will not disagree with the quality of life. I was in the Marines and we do get shit on, but it makes you stronger. Frank, I was not disrespecting the USAF because I respect all who serve. I was just wondering why the Air Force? If you wanted superior training in close quarters combat, covert operations,  and to be proficient in a wide variety of weaponry then the Marine Force Recon or SEAL's would be the better choice. Nothing against the AF:SF guys but they are not exactly the first to be called. MFR and SEAL's are forward deployed through out the world in carrier groups and are closer to any recon opportunities. I was just regular Marine Corps infantry and spent a few deployments with the 24th MEU. I met a lot of SEAL's and my best friend was Marine Corps Force Recon (those guys are nutz). Anyway, good luck with whatever you do. Godspeed.
Malloy must go
voodoodolphins
+92|6705
Im at Molecular Biology student in the field of  X-ray diffraction crystallography, that is determining the molecular conformations of biological macromolecules. My project is  primarily mRNA processing.

I dont work by the side because in Denmark we get paid to study.

Voodoodolphins
jackdreaper
+5|6526
I work as a public accountant for a accounting firm.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
sales/application engineer for a high tech electronics company.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6424|San Antonio, TX
Data Integrity rep for a large telecom company.  I basically audit accounts and make sure our systems show the commercial customers have the right services in all systems and that it is billing.  We fix any errors we find.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6369|Columbus, Ohio
Helping start an airline.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6600|Cheshire. UK
Same as we do every day.................we're going to take over the world!!!!!
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6390|USA, MICHIGAN
car sales new and used at a GM dealership
shazbot101
+1|6705|Massachusetts
studying chemical engineering at northeastern university
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6664|The Outer Circle
Door Systems Engineer ... in other words industrial doors, Shutters and the like.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
|CoR| Majik_Kracker
Anti-Tank Aficionado
+10|6702|Arizona, USA
No job, but college takes me away from BF2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard