SFR-Rooo
+19|6634|portsmouth uk
Im a Baker for a large supermarket chain,it pays the bills...would most like to do Coaching in football for a major football team in the UK...and yourself?
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6618|Canada
Ikea self-serve warehouse worker. id like to b an Archeologist tho. (im only 18, i still have a chance!!)
Mackaronen
+18|6629|Uppland, Sweden
I´m a welder, but i would rather work as a farmer like my dad. Harder but much more fun.
MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6613|Japan
I'm an AV technician. It's sweet, I don't want to do anything else, this is all I've ever wanted to do
camobarge
Trigger happy
+1|6533|Ball Ground, GA
Home Depot as an inventory management associate
like what I do and the hours (mon-fri 4am-1pm)
but would like to make more money at it
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6623|USA
I work for one of the large telcos in the U.S.  however i want to be king of america so i can take care of all the problems with politicians and make it safe for my kids to grow up in.  The only downside is listening you you all bash me in the forums once i get what I want.  But dont worry, all bf2 players get the pc of there dreams that way
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
im a ninja, love my job. u know, pays the bills
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
safshep
What's so special about titles anyway?
+40|6738|Minnesota, USA
I work at a golf course...answering the phone, dealing with angry old ladies who think I sold something they already purchased

I would love to be an architect, and there is still plenty of time for me to do that.
Kusunagi
+59|6729|The land of Hookers and pod
I work at a supermarket, as a 17-year-old there isn't much choice between dumb work or even dumber work.
MoonShadow616
Doesn't read the Whole Thread
+16|6613|Japan

Kusunagi wrote:

I work at a supermarket, as a 17-year-old there isn't much choice between dumb work or even dumber work.
Yes there is, I'm 18, and I'm doing the job I've always wanted to do.

Already I am seeing people with big dreams but stuck in a 'dead end' job. I think the story is the same the world over
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
I work at the local brothel.
Evil_Apu
+40|6575|Denmark
computer game designer?
Darky
Hi..
+71|6553|Here.
AV installer.. get to play with some nice speaker/screen setups. Good stuff.
D00MSAYER
+5|6674|Austria
international project engineer. pays the bills and a bit more
Have been in Oslo last year for about 5 weeks. So freaking cold November/December
Mongoose
That 70's guy
+156|6522|Sydney, in 1978
currently doing a course in automotive engineering, want to do the same thing in the army (working on tanks and stuff, that would be soooo cool)
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6518|Milkystania, yurop
Assembler for a electronics company would rather´work as a police officer
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6693|Australia

MoonShadow616 wrote:

Kusunagi wrote:

Yes there is, I'm 18, and I'm doing the job I've always wanted to do.

Already I am seeing people with big dreams but stuck in a 'dead end' job. I think the story is the same the world over
What do you do? I'm 16 and i've worked at a supermarket. Bunch of highschool dropouts most people there are.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6733|OctoLand
Accountant for the environment agency...Always wanted to be an airline pilot.
I know fucking karate
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6829

Mackaronen wrote:

I´m a welder, but i would rather work as a farmer like my dad. Harder but much more fun.
Dude, you got a fucked up sense of fun.

Computer programmer/farmer with me and I enjoy both for the most part.  There are tons of things that I would rather do, but I am pretty much happy doing this for now.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6574|MANCHESTERRR
i wanna be a journalist
JahManRed
wank
+646|6620|IRELAND

safshep wrote:

I work at a golf course...answering the phone, dealing with angry old ladies who think I sold something they already purchased

I would love to be an architect, and there is still plenty of time for me to do that.
Im an architect and want to answer phones at a golf cource, less stressful. Swap you??
skizzz
+22|6800|Moore, Oklahoma
Avionics Tech..... Would rather be in some type of law enforcment
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6569|Florida
Im a "Help Desk Technician".....but more or less I answer phone calls for internet trouble....tech support.  It blows...yeah it has its ok times, but after 2 years, it gets old listening to people bitch about problems all the time..........sometimes I just feel like tell them to piss off an leave me alone lol.

I dont know what I want to do.....still looking for that job that I like and want to do forever.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
I Work for a chemical and gas distribution plant... make some hefty chemicals, that could destoy alot of stuff, I pray everday no one goes postal. Because HF looks like Water.
Jainus
+30|6568|Herts, UK
Accountant at the moment but doing the joining papers to be a Royal Marine. And for those that can't tell, the Marine is the job i've always wanted

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard